Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Crashing hard.
Original post by octoberbaby
Crashing hard.

hope your ok :hugs:
Original post by ParadoxSocks
I'm so stressed I feel like I'm going to be sick. Only a few more hours left to work on it and I'm near just sitting down and crying.

Hey, take a short break, make yourself a cup of tea or hot chocolate and then sit down for the last time. Most likely there is nothing to improve now anyway, so just stick in there the last few hours!
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, take a short break, make yourself a cup of tea or hot chocolate and then sit down for the last time. Most likely there is nothing to improve now anyway, so just stick in there the last few hours!

There's so much missing :frown: I feel like just crying all over it. Stupid dissertation is stupid. My program isn't even finished. I'm totally bluffing my way through everything.
There's so much missing :frown: I feel like just crying all over it. Stupid dissertation is stupid. My program isn't even finished. I'm totally bluffing my way through everything.

But you won't be able to fix all of it right now, so go collect yourself decide what the most important thing is that you can work on and fix that.
Original post by Anonymous
But you won't be able to fix all of it right now, so go collect yourself decide what the most important thing is that you can work on and fix that.

I could maybe ask for an extra day tomorrow but it's so embarrassing asking for a day at a time. UGH. It all just sucks :frown:
I could maybe ask for an extra day tomorrow but it's so embarrassing asking for a day at a time. UGH. It all just sucks :frown:

On the bright side, it will be over tomorrow!
Feeling pretty ****ty atm and just don't know what to do with myself, i feel like im just getting more and more useless every day and that eventually im just gonna be some empty shell of a human being.

Don't know what to think of everything atm, getting so much post about ESA, council tax, housing benefits and its stressing me out. That might sound pathetic but that's just me :cry: I don't want to think about anything i just want to ignore it but i can't, because it wont go away if i ignore everything.
Original post by Meaty_man
Feeling pretty ****ty atm and just don't know what to do with myself, i feel like im just getting more and more useless every day and that eventually im just gonna be some empty shell of a human being.

Don't know what to think of everything atm, getting so much post about ESA, council tax, housing benefits and its stressing me out. That might sound pathetic but that's just me :cry: I don't want to think about anything i just want to ignore it but i can't, because it wont go away if i ignore everything.

Do you have anyone who can help you deal with all your post, or do it on your behalf? My dad is out of the country atm but when he is here, he is my main carer. That involves posting things on my behalf and helping me deal with forms and banking, etc :yes:
Original post by Meaty_man

Hey, it's not just you, those are big things for you, and I fare similarly with big things for me. I keep putting them off for no reason until it is on the verge of too late. I know exactly what you mean when you say you want to ignore them. So it's not pathetic at all!

I usually have my mum who kicks my ass when something important needs doing. You have anyone who could kick your ass?
Original post by kmcgowan13
Tell me about it :-s I'm sure it's not as bad as you feel!! I'm leaving my job as I can't do it, sadly I'm good at it, just not emotionally strong enough! I'm sure there is at least a few points that are going well for you! You just can't see it right now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. I'm worried about exams for my students. I've had complaints and it makes me feel awful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've come back from a festival today. Had great fun, really :h: I was with friends and my boyfriend and it was rainy but that didn't matter too much.

Trigger? I don't know but I'll spoiler it anyway.

Spoiler

Original post by whitepearlbaby
I've come back from a festival today. Had great fun, really :h: I was with friends and my boyfriend and it was rainy but that didn't matter too much.

Trigger? I don't know but I'll spoiler it anyway.

Spoiler

Glad to hear the festival was good. :smile:

With the spoiler, perhaps he was just a bit socially-retarded and didn't realize the inappropriateness of joking about it. Ignore him. There's no reason to spoil your summer by wearing long sleeves the whole time because of one idiot.
Original post by Sabertooth
Glad to hear the festival was good. :smile:

With the spoiler, perhaps he was just a bit socially-retarded and didn't realize the inappropriateness of joking about it. Ignore him. There's no reason to spoil your summer by wearing long sleeves the whole time because of one idiot.

Hmm, I guess. I just don't want to offend anyone:smile:
But thank you :h:
Cant sleep and have the drs in the morning :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by octoberbaby
Crashing hard.

:hugs: hope you're alright. We can talk tomorrow if you like? We're all here for you. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PonchoKid
Cant sleep and have the drs in the morning :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Big hugs! :hugs: the doctors will be fine! Just do whatever you can to relax until then. Watch some YouTube or play a (etc) for a while then see if you can sleep after that. Don't just sit staring at the celling for too long of you can help it- keep yourself occupied and try again in a bit. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kindred
Big hugs! :hugs: the doctors will be fine! Just do whatever you can to relax until then. Watch some YouTube or play a (etc) for a while then see if you can sleep after that. Don't just sit staring at the celling for too long of you can help it- keep yourself occupied and try again in a bit. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

* play a game/ read a book (etc) *

... Still haven't worked out to edit posts yet :|

Posted from TSR Mobile

There should be an orange button next to the quote one saying edit Hope this helps :smile:
why is it so hard to do things? :frown:

I know I need to brush my teeth but I just can't get myself to do it, it's like my brain just won't accept it, it's telling me that it's too much effort and that I don't have the motivation and that if I do do it something could go wrong or my drinks/food won't taste right afterwards :s-smilie:

it's such a simple thing but I can't even get myself to do that without having to go through this massive internal argument with myself and I lose that most of the time so I don't do things often enough at all and this is just basic self care yet alone other things :frown:

I hate being like this I really do :frown:

Latest