The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've not heard him wearing the shirt. Appare tly it's a public holiday in Spain today so hopefully it's done tommorow. Dragged on way too much.
Reply 5542

Martin Samuel (fairly respected journalist but could be talking out his ass) said that we are bidding for Hamsik.
(edited 10 years ago)
Who's hernanes?
Almost as funny as Paulinho calling Tottenham one of 'the great clubs of England' - http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-transfer-news-paulinho-set-1989400
Reply 5545
Original post by ledleyking123
Who's hernanes?

Sorry, i meant Hamsik. (i was watching the brazil- italy game and the commentator was saying hernanes as i was typing).
We've been linked with Hamsik in the past too
You obviously don't know the staff who work at the club

Neither do you, by the sound of things. We sold Oliver Norwood to Huddersfield Town last summer.

Also how does one end up with the name ''Ledley King'' and follow Manchester United?
Original post by sr90

Also how does one end up with the name ''Ledley King'' and follow Manchester United?

I was wondering that as well, I can't help but wonder if he isn't just some elaborate troll trying to give United fans a bad name or something!
I'm a hardcore utd fan you fools. Read up who Oliver Norwood is properly, it's embarrassing you guys don't know he's staff at utd and you support utd? Behave
I'm a hardcore utd fan you fools. Read up who Oliver Norwood is properly, it's embarrassing you guys don't know he's staff at utd and you support utd? Behave

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Norwood

according to this he's a former youth player of ours now playing in the football league, he's also 22 and no longer anything to do with Manchester United.

was this what you meant? :tongue:

You're looking for Craig, bruv

I know who Craig Norwood is. If anything is ''embarassing'' it's you not knowing the difference :-)

Do you get Wayne Rooney and Mickey Rooney mixed up too?
Reply 5553
Original post by sr90
Neither do you, by the sound of things. We sold Oliver Norwood to Huddersfield Town last summer.

Somebody asked him that question before on this thread and he said something like, "Because I'm as good as him". Still doesn't make sense though.
he probably thinks we had a star Right Back for many seasons called Neville Neville who now works on Sky :lol:
Original post by qasidb
Somebody asked him that question before on this thread and he said something like, "Because I'm as good as him". Still doesn't make sense though.

That was me, he said he plays like him
Ye I play like Ledley king
Original post by Whitechapel
That was me, he said he plays like him

Ye I play like Ledley king

constantly injured and overpaid and over-rated then? :tongue:
They do call him lead - knee
Original post by SciFiRory
constantly injured and overpaid and over-rated then? :tongue:

We'll never know for sure how good he could have been, but I think if it wasn't for his knees he'd have been an England regular for years and would have been at a far bigger club than Spurs. Even when he couldn't train he was still playing at a high level, and playing well aside from his last season or two when he was a complete liability. For the definition of overrated look no further than Chelsea's racist centre half.

Latest