Scroll to see replies

Reply 2980
Original post by Bulbasaur
Cambridge chose bulbasaur :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does that mean Oxford chose Charmander?
Original post by FO12DY
Does that mean Oxford chose Charmander?

Yup. They still lose despite the type advantage though. Just like you never lose against Gary in Red/Blue...
Just under two weeks until I get my AP exam scores and find out whether or not I've made my Cambridge offer! Starting to get a bit nervous :s-smilie:
Reply 2983
Original post by Bulbasaur
Yup. They still lose despite the type advantage though. Just like you never lose against Gary in Red/Blue...

Well they clearly invoked something more powerful at the last boat race... :angry:

Seriously guys, if one of you is really good at rowing (I know I'm not, at least not particularly), go and do try to uphold the Cambridge honour... :cool:
Reply 2984
Original post by LAstudent
Just under two weeks until I get my AP exam scores and find out whether or not I've made my Cambridge offer! Starting to get a bit nervous :s-smilie:

You aren't law at Clare by any chance are you?

Me too! What college/subject is your offer for?
Reply 2986
Anyone excited for Fresher's week ?
Original post by Kowpall
Anyone excited for Fresher's week ?

Excited for all of it really. :tongue: Looking forward to going up and meeting everyone though naturally. :biggrin:

What course/college? :smile:
Original post by Emmav123
You aren't law at Clare by any chance are you?

Nope, sorry. Are you also waiting nervously on AP scores?

Original post by lesmis
Me too! What college/subject is your offer for?

Mine's at Emmanuel for NatSci, and my offer is in AP Physics C and AP Calculus BC. What about you?

Mine's at Emmanuel for NatSci, and my offer is in AP Physics C and AP Calculus BC. What about you?

Cool college choice :biggrin:
Nope, sorry. Are you also waiting nervously on AP scores?

Mines at Sidney Sussex for HSPS, offer in AP Lit, AP Bio, AP BC, AP French, and AP Comp Gov. And I already had three 5s and a 4 in other subjects...
Original post by lesmis
Mines at Sidney Sussex for HSPS, offer in AP Lit, AP Bio, AP BC, AP French, and AP Comp Gov. And I already had three 5s and a 4 in other subjects...

Ooh, that's rough... luckily I already had a batch of APs from my first three years of high school, so mine wasn't quite as steep an offer.

Good luck with your offer, though! I took all of those exams this year with the exception of government, and I'm quite nervous about biology - the head of the AP program just announced that the percent of students earning 5s this year in bio plummeted from 20 percent to 5 percent!
Reply 2992
Original post by Emmav123
Hey for the unfortunate souls here doing the IB if you missed your offer how many points below do you think your college would still at least consider you?? I'm thinking 1-2 but I'm not sure.

Hey, I took the IB as well and I've been wondering the same thing. I think that you're about right, 1 - 2 marks is what i've heard. Fingers crossed for exams!
Original post by Oromis263
Excited for all of it really. :tongue: Looking forward to going up and meeting everyone though naturally. :biggrin:

What course/college? :smile:

Oromis you're a gap year applicant like me so we have our grades but everyone else is anxiously awaiting them and I feel slightly guilty for being excited because we're definitely going but its not definite for everyone else:frown:
Ooh, that's rough... luckily I already had a batch of APs from my first three years of high school, so mine wasn't quite as steep an offer.

Good luck with your offer, though! I took all of those exams this year with the exception of government, and I'm quite nervous about biology - the head of the AP program just announced that the percent of students earning 5s this year in bio plummeted from 20 percent to 5 percent!

Wow really? I know a lot of people during the exam forgot about the math part since it's new or didn't manage their time well on the multiple choice.
Original post by hogwartian1993
Oromis you're a gap year applicant like me so we have our grades but everyone else is anxiously awaiting them and I feel slightly guilty for being excited because we're definitely going but its not definite for everyone else:frown:

True :angel:

Ah well, I have a month of exciting to take my mind off the wait... :angel: :moon:

I kinda already have a t shirt, but I resisted a hoody and scarf as of yet... :tongue:
Original post by Oromis263
True :angel:

Ah well, I have a month of exciting to take my mind off the wait... :angel: :moon:

I kinda already have a t shirt, but I resisted a hoody and scarf as of yet... :tongue:

Haha.
Oh I'm worse than you, thus far I have:

1x college gown
1x university hoody
1x university polo shirt
1x college hoody
1x college t shirt
1x university scarf
1x college scarf
1x university jogging bottoms

I'm literally going to be a walking University of Cambridge advertisement.
Reply 2997
Haha.

1x college gown
1x university hoody
1x university polo shirt
1x college hoody
1x college t shirt
1x university scarf
1x college scarf

Should have waited for JCSU stash :tongue:

Get yourself a set of Jesus hoodie / raincoat / joggers / underwear :tongue:
Original post by wibletg
Should have waited for JCSU stash :tongue:

Get yourself a set of Jesus hoodie / raincoat / joggers / underwear :tongue:

Its fine, I'll get those too. I'll probably leave the rest of my merchandise (other than the gown and scarves) at home anyway; I usually wear them around the house, and that way people won't think I'm a complete nutcase...
Haha.

1x college gown
1x university hoody
1x university polo shirt
1x college hoody
1x college t shirt
1x university scarf
1x college scarf

Been shopping at Ryder & Amies? I can't help but look at their website and be tempted to buy things :P

Latest

Trending

Trending