The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Thanks!
Great thanks!!!! I think on 1b there's an error: it should be 24/120 not out of 100. But other than that it's great! For the how does adding £10 affect the mean I said it increases the mean as opposed to increases it by 10. Do u think that's acceptable?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by donkhan
Can you check your Q8 a please?

Mr M is correct

Posted from TSR Mobile
11)c)

Is definitely wrong.

I got it to be -1. Which is perfect negative correlation.

Realistically the gradient should range from -1 to 1.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
11)c)

Is definitely wrong.

I got it to be -1. Which is perfect negative correlation.

Realistically the gradient should range from -1 to 1.

It depends. If u count squares and u end up with -54/52 it is what it is.... If he counted squares wrong it wud be a different story but he didn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kkg1
It depends. If u count squares and u end up with -54/52 it is what it is.... If he counted squares wrong it wud be a different story but he didn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But it was 2 blocks to the right for every block down, which on the scale was -1.
But it was 2 blocks to the right for every block down, which on the scale was -1.

Look at it again...... very closely

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it alright if you simplify the fractions you got for the probabilities, cause thats what I did... e.g. 50/100 cancels down to 1/2?
Reply 9

It wasn't exactly.. I got -1.04 aswell.
Original post by Kkg1
Look at it again...... very closely

Posted from TSR Mobile

No..
No..

The truth hurts sometimes I know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kkg1
The truth hurts sometimes I know

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg, haha, we'll see on results day
Omg, haha, we'll see on results day

No we won't... Official mark schemes won't be available to us until next may...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kkg1
No we won't... Official mark schemes won't be available to us until next may...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't care about that question in particular... Plus Mark schemes are released to teachers in July.
Ok
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 16
I don't care about that question in particular... Plus Mark schemes are released to teachers in July.

If there is a Q you want to query let me know, I may be able to say if you will get it right. The gradient Q I have said in the MS the allowable range
Original post by mrmanps
If there is a Q you want to query let me know, I may be able to say if you will get it right. The gradient Q I have said in the MS the allowable range

Urmmm... I can't think of other bigger ones, about 95% of our answers are the same so :smile:
For 12b, how many marks will this be 'there is very weak positive correlation and as one judges mark increases the other one does slightly and vice versa'?

Also for the one about Netto do you think 1890 will definitely get the mark?
Why is 1bii 24/100? I put 24/120 :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending