The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Malevolent
hi ho.

leave the dwarfs from snow white alone
Original post by ipoop
Kegel exercise is innocent :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do some more research into the effects of kegel exerciser balls and stuff. I'm not going any further as it's vulgar.
Original post by Converse girl
leave the dwarfs from snow white alone

be quiet.
be quiet.

you cant make me lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalallalalallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllalalalalaalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallallala
you cant make me lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalallalalallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllalalalalaalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallallala

So much fail in this one.
So much fail in this one.

The only failure is in never trying.
Original post by Stevo F
I've heard of it yeah, I've done paintball a few times, got put off though when, minding my own business on the sidelines (I'd already been hit and walked out of the area) I was hit in the balls by a paintball, it didn't even burst :zomg: honest to God one of the most painful experiences ever :cry2:

Does he feel the same about you? :colone:

:rofl: yeah some people are dicks and just hit anyone!

I think so, I get the feeling he does. Don't want to go into it much.
yeah i have i was supposed to go with my friends but something came up so i didnt get to go but yeah they told me it hurt a lot they said they used pellets of some sort.

i have been paint balling and the amount of bruises i got jeez

:console:
buhahahahaha sorry

Oh yeah the told me its pellets so it'll hurt more than paintball :zomg:
Original post by ipoop
Kegel exercise is innocent :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How much monies do you suggest we bring to the meet?

And apart from the pub, what else?
Reply 6628
Original post by The Mad Dog
Do some more research into the effects of kegel exerciser balls and stuff. I'm not going any further as it's vulgar.

I'm aware of the advantages, are these said effects horrific? :beard: will do some research when at home :holmes:

Original post by This Honest
How much monies do you suggest we bring to the meet?

And apart from the pub, what else?

Well, I remember a pint costing me £3.90 when I was last there, a year ago now :holmes: I'll call them tomorrow and get a full price range for the alcohol and food. Going by the last pint I consumed, which cost me £4.30 in Putney, I suppose £20 should be enough for a few pints or a few soft drinks and maybe £30 for a meal and a few drinks :holmes:

And after, we can do whatever you like :sexface: There's always something going on around that area, I'm sure they'll be something to do :yep: We could always go to Hyde park and watch the sun set, as we tell each other our dreams and how many kids we want :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
I'm aware of the advantages, are these said effects horrific? :beard: will do some research when at home :holmes:

Well, I remember a pint costing me £3.90 when I was last there, a year ago now :holmes: I'll call them tomorrow and get a full price range for the alcohol and food. Going by the last pint I consumed, which cost me £4.30 in Putney, I suppose £20 should be enough for a few pints or a few soft drinks and maybe £30 for a meal and a few drinks :holmes:

And after, we can do whatever you like :sexface: There's always something going on around that area, I'm sure they'll be something to do :yep: We could always go to Hyde park and watch the sun set, as we tell each other our dreams and how many kids we want :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile

K.
Original post by ipoop

haha it's only £2.50-£3.00 a pint where I am, then again London is always expensive :mmm:

I will not be able to do this since I have to leave fairly early :sad:
K.

:rolleyes:
Original post by Stevo F
haha it's only £2.50-£3.00 a pint where I am, then again London is always expensive :mmm:

Right back atchya.
Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lame
Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also stranger danger ^
^:toofunny:
Original post by Stevo F

What time do you have to leave at? :h:
Original post by eliza.anne
What time do you have to leave at? :h:

getting the train back sometime after 6, and will have to leave earlier than that to travel by underground to the station :smile:
Original post by Stevo F
getting the train back sometime after 6, and will have to leave earlier than that to travel by underground to the station :smile:

Camp overnight in London dungeon :smile: if not, head to poopy's. I hear he's having an orgy with a special lady :wink: *cough cough*
Original post by Stevo F

Awe that sucks! 6 seems real early, I thought there would be later trains :redface:

Camp overnight in London dungeon :smile: if not, head to poopy's. I hear he's having an orgy with a special lady :wink: *cough cough*

Is that you, Miss? :mmm:
Original post by eliza.anne

Is that you, Miss? :mmm:

You need slapping down! :angry:

Oh Ben mitchell :rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending