The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eliza.anne
ouch :erm:

Sorry I know I can get bitter. But she's the one over reacting, well she did first.

Original post by ipoop
You win this round :yep: :king1:

Very mature :pierre: you should do better than this :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did. After I thought about it...
Original post by Maid Marian
Well I think YOU are pathetic, I think you're bitchy, I think you're nasty to pick on other people when they're only asking for help, and I'm just glad I don't know you in RL!
So there.

I also think you're a fool for thinking I was ISA.

I was about to offer my support to you but then seen that you watch Emmerdale and thus have to question your sanity :colonhash:
:h:

Please stay, I'll back you up haha
Original post by Malevolent
No.

Oh it is :sexface:

:mmm: well, it sounds hot :wink:
:h:

Probably wouldn't even talk? What makes you think I'd want to talk to you? I don't like people who go slagging people off behind their backs!!

I honestly don't care what you think.
You can't tell me to get out of a thread, I think I'll stay here and annoy you!!

What makes you think I'd want to talk to you?" Omg guys I can't even send a text to the guy I like. The world is going to end! Please someone help. Omg he didn't reply, that's it. It's over, he doesn't like me"hahaha you sounded like a maniac! Freak obsessed and you're not even with him yet.

I don't care what you think to.
Stay here and annoy me, right back at ya.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Please stay, I'll back you up haha

:mmm: well, it sounds hot :wink:

Oh its hot and fresh :h:
No.

Oh it is :sexface:

dont make me come over and kick your butt so far up that you wont be able to tell where you neck starts and your but begins
Original post by The Epicurean
I was about to offer my support to you but then seen that you watch Emmerdale and thus have to question your sanity :colonhash:

:frown:
Reply 6787
Original post by This Honest
Sorry I know I can get bitter. But she's the one over reacting, well she did first.

I did. After I thought about it...

See my edit :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Emmerdale is fantastic. Don't judge meeee:frown:
Original post by Converse girl
dont make me come over and kick your butt so far up that you wont be able to tell where you neck starts and your but begins

Ouch :/
Oh its hot and fresh :h:

:sogood:

Mal and CG having a war
TH and the Maid having a war

:tongue:opcorn:

Mal and TH are on a team... So I'm joining the Maid :ahee:
Original post by Converse girl

Well thats creepy and disgusting you stay away from me.
Original post by ipoop
You win this round :yep: :king1:

Very mature :pierre: you should do better than this :colonhash:

EDIT: never mind :pierre:

Now then, I must act as peacemaker... YOU TWO PACK THE **** IN and stop bitching! TH, you don't like her don't read her threads and add her to your ignore list or whatevs... The poor girl seems already insecure, don't add more to her pain :colonhash:

And maid marin or whatever it ia, don't come in his thread and start insulting him, he was merely saying was he thought of your thread and how they project your personality on this forum, no need for personal attacks :colonhash:

BOTH OF YOU STFU!!
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok I'll stop. I didn't see this after I launched my second attack :mmm:
Reply 6793
Emmerdale is fantastic. Don't judge meeee:frown:

No it's not, like him I thought you were in the right but, that shiz is just questionable now. Then again, TH watches East Enders so its back to square one :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mal and CG having a war

Psh CG is like ****ing Tahiti I'm like the United States a war isn't far its what we call getting ****ed.

Maid as her name suggests I'l make her into my bitch.
Original post by This Honest
What makes you think I'd want to talk to you?" Omg guys I can't even send a text to the guy I like. The world is going to end! Please someone help. Omg he didn't reply, that's it. It's over, he doesn't like me"hahaha you sounded like a maniac! Freak obsessed and you're not even with him yet.

I don't care what you think to.
Stay here and annoy me, right back at ya.

Get over yourself! Well you clearly can't read because I never wanted to get with him in the first place!

You're a nasty piece of work, aren't you! I can picture you now, you're one of those bitchy girls at school who walk around with their head so far up their own arse that they're completely blind to how pathetic they are!
Reply 6796

Mal and CG having a war

Hello, Mr White Knight, kind of you to make an appearance :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
No it's not, like him I thought you were in the right but, that shiz is just questionable now. Then again, TH watches East Enders so its back to square one :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eliza watches Eastenders too!

:mmm:
Get over yourself! Well you clearly can't read because I never wanted to get with him in the first place!

You're a nasty piece of work, aren't you! I can picture you now, you're one of those bitchy girls at school who walk around with their head so far up their own arse that they're completely blind to how pathetic they are!

K.

Latest