The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ipoop
We have a feud :colonhash: I'm the guy here and I rule over you, as god intended. We have a feud :colonhash:

Of course, you are required to fulfill the man the house's sexual needs :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I fulfill both the needs of the house and the man I'll have you know :colonhash:
Original post by The Epicurean
But do you really believe in the existence of 'karma'? :holmes:

Too true >_< I always come across many people in life who just find me boring or just can't stand me. Such is life :colonhash:

:ditto:
I'm not here to please other people, if we don't like each other, tough. Me no care :colone:
Original post by This Honest
:ditto:
I'm not here to please other people, if we don't like each other, tough. Me no care :colone:

Haters gon hate.
Reply 6843
Original post by Converse girl
you watch his videos he is funny :mmm:

I do, he is :yep: and he is so dreamy :daydreaming:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Malevolent
Yes it is.

What? You're my bitch get the scissors yourself.

what i am your bitch???????? ha dont make me laugh you gorrila butt face i am not your bitch and you are gonna have one less thing
Haters gon hate.

Preach! :headbang:
Original post by ipoop
I do, he is :yep: and he is so dreamy :daydreaming:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:five:

some one has a crush some one has a crush
what i am your bitch???????? ha dont make me laugh you gorrila butt face i am not your bitch and you are gonna have one less thing

I've kicked your ass so hard you're not even making sense :rofl:

Bitch.

Preach! :headbang:

TESTIFY
Well to your surprise, pathetic people like you bring out my nasty attitude.
My attitude depends on who you are, and I don't meet a lot of pathetic people irl so I've got friends :smile:

Good to know. You won't be the first to not like me and you won't be the last.
Stay! Make yourself comfortable:biggrin:

I would rather be pathetic than bitchy anyday.
I feel sorry for your friends. In fact, I feel sorry for you that you get your enjoyment out of bitching and being nasty.

Oh, I'll leave when I'm bored of you laughing at you. I still can't believe you thought I was ISA, HAHAHA.
Where is maid Martin?! Quickly reply!
Reply 6850
This ain't no religious sanctuary, no preaching shall happen here :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've kicked your ass so hard you're not even making sense :rofl:

Bitch.

TESTIFY

you wont be laughing once you find out you are missing something important
you wont be laughing once you find out you are missing something important

Bring it................ Bitch.
Reply 6853
Original post by Maid Marian
I feel sorry for your friends. In fact, I feel sorry for you that you get your enjoyment out of bitching and being nasty.

Oh, I'll leave when I'm bored of you laughing at you. I still can't believe you thought I was ISA, HAHAHA.

I must ask, you've joined in the month March of this year, how do you know who ISA is? :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmm. Ok. I prefer to be bitchy in that case.
Like I said if you can read, I don't display this attitude irl because frankly I walk away from idiots like you but you're still here like a fly on a half eaten cheeseburger so I'll continue with my enjoyment. :rolleyes:

Why are you laughing at me? I've been laughing at you from the day you started creating numerous threads about this guy at college.
And then finally, you got his number but was to scared to text as if you'd set off a bomb if you did and to top it off, you're here being nasty on a night where most of your friends are enjoying themselves
I think I'm the one that should be laughing :rofl:
And I think you're nasty saying that you're happy to see them get wet because it's raining...pathetic and lowww.

HAHAHA
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ipoop
I must ask, you've joined in the month March of this year, how do you know who ISA is? :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've lurked on this forum regularly since 2010. I'm no newbie, and everyone knows who ISA is anyway.
Bring it................ Bitch.

shut it mister micro pen is

Sorry what? Too ashamed to even say the word? little girl...

Guys CG didn't know what a dildo was :rofl:
Reply 6858
I've lurked on this forum regularly since 2010. I'm no newbie, and everyone knows who ISA is anyway.

I see :holmes: Did you know who I was, prior to entering this thread? :flutter:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6859

:toofunny:

How do you know this, CG? :mmm: He sent you those pictures too o see? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest