Visit website

Chester University

Scroll to see replies

or add on facebook chloe dodderzz
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Hi - just an update from us as I'm sure you're all very eager to apply for accommodation. The letters will be posted out later this week and early next week, so you should receive them by the end of June.

Everyone applies through our Pre Arrival Student Site - http://pass.chester.ac.uk
The letter you will receive next week will give you your login details to allow you to apply.

The accommodation applications are NOT first come, first served. You have until 28th July to make your application. Places will be allocated according to the policy detailed at http://www.chester.ac.uk/campus-life/accommodation/faq

If you have an unconditional offer, you should hear about your application by mid August. if you have a conditional offer you should hear by early September.

Even if we are your insurance choice, we recommend that you apply for accommodation, as it will give you a better chance of getting university-managed accommodation should you end up coming to Chester for any reason.

We hope this helps. Let us know if you are unsure about anything by replying here, emailing [email protected] or calling 01244 512800.
So in other words I have until my birthday to apply....
That's easy enough to remember. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 723
Original post by peace-out
Yeay lawyer buddy! I'm doing law with politics

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing law with criminology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emg93
I'm doing law with criminology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am so nervous!! Need to start looking for textbooks, might be buying them second hand from a girl on fb! Where are you from? xxx
Reply 725
I am so nervous!! Need to start looking for textbooks, might be buying them second hand from a girl on fb! Where are you from? xxx

Ooh that sounds good and it will be cheaper too! :smile: from Oswestry which is like half an hr from Chester so ill be staying at home! Quite nervous about meeting people etc cos everyone will be in halls and already know each other! Especially freshers week haha! Where are you from?:smile: xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emg93
Ooh that sounds good and it will be cheaper too! :smile: from Oswestry which is like half an hr from Chester so ill be staying at home! Quite nervous about meeting people etc cos everyone will be in halls and already know each other! Especially freshers week haha! Where are you from?:smile: xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Has anyone seen how many law textbooks there are?! We're looking at £150 min worth of books, probably more than that! Yikes. I'm from Northern Ireland so I won't be able to nip home if I feel like it!! I'm so nervous I won't make any friends- I'm not even looking forward to uni because I'm so scared!! xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 727
Has anyone seen how many law textbooks there are?! We're looking at £150 min worth of books, probably more than that! Yikes. I'm from Northern Ireland so I won't be able to nip home if I feel like it!! I'm so nervous I won't make any friends- I'm not even looking forward to uni because I'm so scared!! xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where can you see what law books we need? Ouch gonna be expensive! Aw, of course you will make friends! You will be fine don't worry about that! :smile: xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao, as if you've already started thinking about that :cool:
Original post by emg93
Where can you see what law books we need? Ouch gonna be expensive! Aw, of course you will make friends! You will be fine don't worry about that! :smile: xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Someone gave me a reading list and it's pages long!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone gave me a reading list and it's pages long!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I have heard there is loads of books! Going to be skint!
Original post by xxchloexo
Yeah I have heard there is loads of books! Going to be skint!

I applied for accommodation this morning - it's more expensive than it was last year :frown: did you give a preference for single sex, quiet accommodation or going to bed early? xx
I applied for accommodation this morning - it's more expensive than it was last year :frown: did you give a preference for single sex, quiet accommodation or going to bed early? xx

Aww :frown: I havn't applied for accomodation i live too close so i'm going to say living at home :frown: i feel so left out with everyone applying for accommodation haha xx
Hey anyone doing children nursing in sept? In riverside campus aswel! I'm not staying on campus going to travel to and from Liverpool x
Original post by University of Chester
You will require a parking permit. However these are free to students who commute. If you are based at Chester an application form can be submitted at the Binks Building and if you're based at Warrington it's the main reception. Forms are available from Portal our intranet site. As soon as you get your details e.g. student number etc. over the summer you will be able to access Portal.

What a relief I thought I would have to pay everyday :smile:
Aww :frown: I havn't applied for accomodation i live too close so i'm going to say living at home :frown: i feel so left out with everyone applying for accommodation haha xx

Awh that's right! Are you getting a parking permit then? Tbh you will probably end up staying with friends in halls!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awh that's right! Are you getting a parking permit then? Tbh you will probably end up staying with friends in halls!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I will be :smile: haha yeah I probably will :smile: x
I am! I'll be on the Chester campus too :smile:
Original post by stephanessy
I am! I'll be on the Chester campus too :smile:

I will be on Chester campus :smile: what subject are you going to do?
I will be on Chester campus :smile: what subject are you going to do?

Theology & Religious Studies :smile:!
I'm so worried about getting my grades though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending