We have that effect :h:
Original post by This Honest
:shoot:
You mad son!!!
I've created a legacy in the boys v girls thread
I am Teh One and popular here!
I have rep!!!!!
K.

So popular they just carried on playing when you posted the anniversary :colone:
Original post by The Mad Dog
So popular they just carried on playing when you posted the anniversary :colone:

:frown: that was rude but I admired their dedication. Heck I even forgot the anniversary myself.
Original post by The Epicurean
This thread has somewhat degenerated and lost its decorum :pierre:

Yeah, it's gone downhill in the last 24 hours.
Original post by The Mad Dog
Yeah, it's gone downhill in the last 24 hours.

I came back after ages 24 hours ago,

IT'S ALL MY FAULT.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1372427915.873384.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
We should go back to the thread's roots and only describe the person above you, old school :cool:
Reply 7086
Original post by ranbow99
We should go back to the thread's roots and only describe the person above you, old school :cool:

The person above me is a fan of indie music :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7087
^Has more posts than me. I kept it OG yep :cool:
^has less posts than me

Posted from TSR Mobile
^ changed her username

Original post by ipoop
The person above me is a fan of indie music :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I never really know what classifies as indie music :beard:
^needs to update their profile so I can stalk

Posted from TSR Mobile
^ the person above is a bit of a stalker
^^is Olympiad.
^ninja'd me.
Reply 7093
^is a shebrah
Original post by Potiron
^ the person above is a bit of a stalker

A bit?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7095
^ changed her username

I never really know what classifies as indie music :beard:

Me too :mmm: Someone actually told me indie is a genre of its own now, like Two Door Club Cinema is indie pop or indie rock :beard: As in its indie first and pop/rock second. I always thought indie was the subgenre :dontknow: Or indie kids have taken over the world, in such case I should renew my membership and start wearing coloured slim fit jeans :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
Me too :mmm: Someone actually told me indie is a genre of its own now, like Two Door Club Cinema is indie pop or indie rock :beard: As in its indie first and pop/rock second. I always thought indie was the subgenre :dontknow: Or indie kids have taken over the world, in such case I should renew my membership and start wearing coloured slim fit jeans :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha true, I seem to class it as a genre now, but then I never know what bands/artists fall into 'indie' :dontknow: Like I used to love the Kooks but I never were sure if they were classed as indie :holmes:
Reply 7097
Haha true, I seem to class it as a genre now, but then I never know what bands/artists fall into 'indie' :dontknow: Like I used to love the Kooks but I never were sure if they were classed as indie :holmes:

You used to love them? Why don't you love them now? :eyeball: They are indie in my book. I seem to classify bands that aren't too well known as indie :holmes: Or by style of play, Example Kasabian, some of their tracks I would classify as an indie track but most of the songs I see them as Rock and nothing else or Alternative Rock if I'm willing to stretch it :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
You used to love them? Why don't you love them now? :eyeball: They are indie in my book. I seem to classify bands that aren't too well known as indie :holmes: Or by style of play, Example Kasabian, some of their tracks I would classify as an indie track but most of the songs I see them as Rock and nothing else or Alternative Rock if I'm willing to stretch it :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess I just don't listen to them that often anymore, I still like their songs :yep: Actually just listening to their album for the first time in ages now :mmm:
Original post by This Honest

oi brah I'm learning this language. Srs. It makes me cool, nomsayin?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest