The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Revent
Oh right. It's a great uni :smile:
Yeah, you'll need a heck of a lot of luck for Oxford :lol:

As for GCSEs, I did 18 subjects, so I'm the wrong person to ask about choices :tongue:

dont know if u saw this......:biggrin:
p.s. my result for a maturity quiz.....

"You are very mature! You realize that how others see you is very important, especially in the career & relationship world. You take yourself very serious & understand that business should always come before pleasure. Alot of people look up to you, come to you for alot of things & even harbor some jealousy towards you. But keep your head up. Try your hardest to stay away from petty situations & childish people. You act your age, if not a little bit older & other mature people will respect & admire you for this. Thank God SOMEBODY is mature!"

jealo
us??-u kno u r.....
Reply 3641
Original post by dasolja123
dont know if u saw this......:biggrin:
p.s. my result for a maturity quiz.....

"You are very mature! You realize that how others see you is very important, especially in the career & relationship world. You take yourself very serious & understand that business should always come before pleasure. Alot of people look up to you, come to you for alot of things & even harbor some jealousy towards you. But keep your head up. Try your hardest to stay away from petty situations & childish people. You act your age, if not a little bit older & other mature people will respect & admire you for this. Thank God SOMEBODY is mature!"

jealo
us??-u kno u r.....

Yes, I saw it and didn't comment because I think it's a load of crap. :lol:

I'll give you some credit, maybe you are mature for your age, but I haven't seen any such indications.
Original post by Revent
Yes, I saw it and didn't comment because I think it's a load of crap. :lol:

I'll give you some credit, maybe you are mature for your age, but I haven't seen any such indications.

thats mean.....:eek:

i am pretty mature for my age-someone thought i was going to uni next year-even though i was in school uniform-weirdo...

an indication of my mat
ureness? i am less dirty minded than u. meaning u r the immature one-:cool:(dont deny it.....)
Reply 3643
thats mean.....:eek:

i am pretty mature for my age-someone thought i was going to uni next year-even though i was in school uniform-weirdo...

an indication of my mat
ureness? i am less dirty minded than u. meaning u r the immature one-:cool:(dont deny it.....)

I thought you were 13.

Being less dirty minded doesn't make you more mature...?
Original post by Revent
I thought you were 13.

Being less dirty minded doesn't make you more mature...?

ok being 13 is offensive-nothing good happens then..
and forget what i said-im digging a hole for myself here....:colondollar:
Original post by Revent
Oh right. :lol: A lot of people say what is good exactly? And good luck with Oxford :laugh:

Did you have a list of people interested? :smile:

I'll quote a load of people in afterwards, and see if they're interested
Reply 3646
ok being 13 is offensive-nothing good happens then..
and forget what i said-im digging a hole for myself here....:colondollar:

Exactly, you sound like you're 13 :lol: Although your curiosity about sex and related matters indicates your hormones are probably out of control suggesting you're probably 15 or even 16.

You're definitely digging a hole for yourself :laugh:
Original post by Revent
Exactly, you sound like you're 13 :lol: Although your curiosity about sex and related matters indicates your hormones are probably out of control suggesting you're probably 15 or even 16.

no i dont.....:-)

yeah im 15-as a lot of ppl kno...:smile:

and i kno-i do that a lot.....
Reply 3648
Original post by Numan786
All my exams did me over but more specifically maths c4 did and yh just got a cold/flu and throat infection it's killing lol wbu? Wuu2? Now then?

That's sad ;o hope u get well soon Insh'Allah.
I've got a feeling i'm gna have to do another year, all my teachers r gna b like 'I told u so' especially my psychology teacher she hates me cuz I didnt do enough essays and she said to the whole class lets see if Maria can get an A, saddo :/// nothing much tbh just ate, cleaned came up. Thought i'm gna b chillin after exams r over but lifes boring still -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Revent

this is the first time ive seen u online during the day.....:biggrin:
Reply 3650

Well its a weekend and I got home really late last night so kind of dead atm :lol: Hopefully going out soon though.:smile:

Original post by Revent
Well its a weekend and I got home really late last night so kind of dead atm :lol: Hopefully going out soon though.:smile:

Do you guys do nothing but argue with each other here? :biggrin:
Original post by Revent

how come u came home late?bad bwoii
i was dead last night-went drayton manor and sooooo tired :colondollar:

revising for french so cant go town either-woke up 11:30 ish and STILL tired...:rolleyes:
Original post by de_monies

havent really noticed the arguing-unless when he's calling me a kid :eek:
Reply 3654
Original post by de_monies

Banter. You got that list of people yet?

how come u came home late?bad bwoii
i was dead last night-went drayton manor and sooooo tired :colondollar:

revising for french so cant go town either-woke up 11:30 ish and STILL tired...:rolleyes:

Because I was out with mates :lol: Aw poor you, what the heck is Drayton Manor?
Original post by Revent
Banter. You got that list of people yet?

Because I was out with mates :lol: Aw poor you, what the heck is Drayton Manor?

theme park:
http://www.draytonmanor.co.uk/

its pretty good but small...
cant believe u aint heard of drayton manor-but then again u live in london...:biggrin:
Reply 3656
theme park:
http://www.draytonmanor.co.uk/

its pretty good but small...
cant believe u aint heard of drayton manor-but then again u live in london...:biggrin:

It looks ****. :lol:

Well, we have better things to do in London than go to kiddy mini theme parks. :wink:
Original post by Revent
It looks ****. :lol:

Well, we have better things to do in London than go to kiddy mini theme parks. :wink:

im scared of heights :bawling:
was shaking when i went on the bounty and swearing but then stopped becuz there were little kids there :colondollar:

what theme parks are there in london???
Reply 3658
im scared of heights :bawling:
was shaking when i went on the bounty and swearing but then stopped becuz there were little kids there :colondollar:

what theme parks are there in london???

:laugh: So am I :tongue:

We have Thorpe Park and Chessington. I think we also have Legoland but never been there. idk what else.
Original post by Revent
:laugh: So am I :tongue:

We have Thorpe Park and Chessington. I think we also have Legoland but never been there. idk what else.

man u aint scared of heights like i am-was scared of the baby rides-fam was laughing at me....:colondollar:
might go thorpe park 4 my bday but am scared.....

have u heard of alton towers? its bigger than drayton manor...

Latest

Trending

Trending