Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Anglia Ruskin University Chelmsford Accommodation 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by candygirl2222
haha thats funny im coming from norfolk too! i live in great yarmouth right now but normally im from wymondham area. you?
im doing education and childhood studies want to be a teacher.
fiona

haha coincidence! I'm coming from about 15 minutes from Norwich, in a little country village where absolutely nothing happens. There isn't a shop or anything, so it is probably the most boring place ever to live. Going to be really different living in Chelmsford! What made you decide to become a teacher? What age is it that you want to teach? :smile:
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
I'm going to Chelmsford in September. I'm studying business information systems. Also I've got accommodation and I'm going to be living at 40 ransomes way. Anyone else doing this course? Or going to be living near me?

Tom
Reply 62
Original post by thomaspratchett
I'm going to Chelmsford in September. I'm studying business information systems. Also I've got accommodation and I'm going to be living at 40 ransomes way. Anyone else doing this course? Or going to be living near me?

Tom

I'm living at 38 Ransomes way, so we're pretty much going to be neighbours
Original post by Hannah247
I'm living at 38 Ransomes way, so we're pretty much going to be neighbours

Ahh cool that's good to hear. When you moving in and what course you doing?
Reply 64
Ahh cool that's good to hear. When you moving in and what course you doing?

I'm moving in on 18th September I think, you? Whereabouts are you moving from? :smile:
I'm moving in on 18th September I think, you? Whereabouts are you moving from? :smile:

Ahh cool I'm moving from St. Albans in Hertfordshire. And you?
Reply 66
Ahh cool I'm moving from St. Albans in Hertfordshire. And you?

I'm moving from a little village in Norfolk. What will you be studying?
Reply 67
I'm moving from a little village in Norfolk. What will you be studying?

Hang on you've already said what you're studying haha
Haha, tom im in 41 Ransomes way. Im studying Construction and moving from just outside Leeds.
Reply 69
How big is the student village? It seems like we'll all be living really close
haha coincidence! I'm coming from about 15 minutes from Norwich, in a little country village where absolutely nothing happens. There isn't a shop or anything, so it is probably the most boring place ever to live. Going to be really different living in Chelmsford! What made you decide to become a teacher? What age is it that you want to teach? :smile:

ah i grew up in a place like that place called morley near wymondham. i dsidnt mind it when i was young but gets boring when u grow up. Have u lived away from home before? I use to live in chelmsford a year or two ago for like 6 months so i no the area quite well. did u go for any of the open days? just a lifelong dream against im quite young at heart and i like teaching i want to do like upper primary year 4 -6 range. what specific job u want to do?
fi
Reply 71
ah i grew up in a place like that place called morley near wymondham. i dsidnt mind it when i was young but gets boring when u grow up. Have u lived away from home before? I use to live in chelmsford a year or two ago for like 6 months so i no the area quite well. did u go for any of the open days? just a lifelong dream against im quite young at heart and i like teaching i want to do like upper primary year 4 -6 range. what specific job u want to do?
fi

This will be my first time living away from home. I know who to go to then if I need to know where anywhere is! :smile: I didn't go to any of the open days so I've never actually been to Chelmsford, but I've heard loads of nice stuff about it. I'm not completely sure what I want to do after uni, just something to do with Law as I really enjoy it. If I get a specific grade or higher than I can get on to another course which is a year long and focuses on either becoming a Barrister or Solicitor, so I'm going to aim for that. Are you looking forward to starting in September? :smile:
yep im the woman too ask! ah well i guess chelmsford isnt massive but it has lots of nice areas though if ur big on clubbing then then isnt too many good ones of them but could be worse. also good thing is quick to London n train to norwich is easy n not long. how come u picked there and not UEA or somewhere? i can not ruddy wait to go id say main reasons im excited is obviously following my job dream, creating loads of fun memories and hope to make friends for life. how about u, excited? im nervous too though even though ive lived away from home a few times.
Reply 73
yep im the woman too ask! ah well i guess chelmsford isnt massive but it has lots of nice areas though if ur big on clubbing then then isnt too many good ones of them but could be worse. also good thing is quick to London n train to norwich is easy n not long. how come u picked there and not UEA or somewhere? i can not ruddy wait to go id say main reasons im excited is obviously following my job dream, creating loads of fun memories and hope to make friends for life. how about u, excited? im nervous too though even though ive lived away from home a few times.

I'm not really a clubbing person so that's fine haha. UEA wanted pretty high grades for Law which I knew I wasn't going to get so I didn't bother applying there, I knew a couple of people who went to ARU and they loved it so I just kind of went for it. Let's hope it lives up to your expectations then! I'm quite excited too, a bit worried about getting my own meals because I can't cook to save my life. I'm a bit nervous about not knowing anyone too, but that's why I'm trying to get to know people on here a bit first :smile:
Original post by jimbo210894
Haha, tom im in 41 Ransomes way. Im studying Construction and moving from just outside Leeds.

Ahh cool mate! Cannot wait for freshers it's gonna be sickk!!!!!!
I'm not really a clubbing person so that's fine haha. UEA wanted pretty high grades for Law which I knew I wasn't going to get so I didn't bother applying there, I knew a couple of people who went to ARU and they loved it so I just kind of went for it. Let's hope it lives up to your expectations then! I'm quite excited too, a bit worried about getting my own meals because I can't cook to save my life. I'm a bit nervous about not knowing anyone too, but that's why I'm trying to get to know people on here a bit first :smile:

me either i do like clubbing but not a big drinker but its nice to go dancing once in a while. ah well i was a chef before choosing to do this so u can come to me for help on that too. everyone i no who gone to uni says its easy to make friends but still scary. i came on here for same reason i think u cant have too many good mates so figured might aswell try n make sum before hand. is there anything else you hope to do at uni? like me plan to join gym and id love to do some sports but dont no if im good at any lol i like badminton an netball si maybe try them out.
Reply 76
me either i do like clubbing but not a big drinker but its nice to go dancing once in a while. ah well i was a chef before choosing to do this so u can come to me for help on that too. everyone i no who gone to uni says its easy to make friends but still scary. i came on here for same reason i think u cant have too many good mates so figured might aswell try n make sum before hand. is there anything else you hope to do at uni? like me plan to join gym and id love to do some sports but dont no if im good at any lol i like badminton an netball si maybe try them out.

help me with cooking?! You will need a lot of patience haha! I quite fancy joining the gym too but I think I'd quit pretty quickly, do you know how much it would cost to join? I quite like badminton but I'm not very good at it haha
Reply 77
Haha yeah I definitely mean 6th September! See you there too Emily! X
help me with cooking?! You will need a lot of patience haha! I quite fancy joining the gym too but I think I'd quit pretty quickly, do you know how much it would cost to join? I quite like badminton but I'm not very good at it haha

haha aww well i need to learn a lot patience for when im a teacher so ud be doing me a favour too. me either maybe we try practising together most likely just break all the shuttlecocks and end up falling over my feet alot :smile: i saw someone on the facebook freshers page say gym was 60 for the year which is really good but that could have been for cambridge i no its not too much. well i always gymed for last few years sept this year so be nice to get back into it. i guess i will join some society but not sure which. so other then learning the law lol what do u enjoy?
fiona
Haha, yea tom. Yea Ill join Gym with you all, quite big on fitness. I cant cook either to save my life, microwave is the way :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending