The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6420
Killing someone for speaking to people you don't like. What world is this.
Original post by 419
Killing someone for speaking to people you don't like. What world is this.

Such a scumbag Hernandez. Wonder why its all coming out now all that crap about him. Patriots managed to keep quite a lot of **** under cover...
Wow apparently Odin Lloyd knew something about the 2012 double murder and that may have been why Hernandez killed him...

This stuff is getting scary.
Reply 6423
Just a reminder guys, we need more players for the TSR fantasy football league. So if you're interested in joining below are the details. Come on guys, we need more people to play, it doesn't take that much of your time and it makes the whole experience of watching the NFL that much more better. Just give it a go. All you need to do is follow the link, and put the password in (you obviously need a NFL.com account)

Details are:

Link: tsr13.league.fantasy.nfl.com

League name: TSR Fantasy 2013
League ID: 1552916
League Password: tsr2013

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bornab3
Just a reminder guys, we need more players for the TSR fantasy football league. So if you're interested in joining below are the details. Come on guys, we need more people to play, it doesn't take that much of your time and it makes the whole experience of watching the NFL that much more better. Just give it a go. All you need to do is follow the link, and put the password in (you obviously need a NFL.com account)

Details are:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd do it but don't have enough time really, my dedication to last years faded rather quickly :frown:
If anyone hasn't seen this is the supposed timeline of what happened.

June 16

9: 02 p.m.: Hernandez texts a friend out of state, saying "please make it back."

9: 05: Hernandez texts Lloyd that he wants to get together.

9: 35: Hernandez texts a friend in Connecticut that says "get your ass up here."

10: 23: Hernandez texts the same friend, "Hurry your ass up."

McCauley indicated that Hernandez recently had 14 surveillance cameras installed in his home. Video from the cameras show two men arriving at Hernandez's home in North Attleboro. Later footage shows Hernandez with a firearm. At one point, Hernandez says to one of the men that he "can't trust anyone anymore," according to McCauley.

June 17

1:12 a.m.: The three men depart Hernandez's home in a silver Nissan Altima, according to surveillance video, cell phone towers and cell phone records.

Cell towers track their movement south on Interstate 95. At some point, they turn around, then head north before stopping at a gas station on Route 128.

2: 10 Hernandez buys gas, a pack of Bubblicious gum and rolling papers.

2:32 The silver Altima arrives at Lloyd's house. Hernandez sends a text message: "We're here."

Lloyd's sister watches Odin Lloyd leave the house and get into the silver Altima. Neighborhood surveillance video shows Hernandez arriving in the neighborhood as well.

Surveillance video tracks the car around Boston.

McCauley explains that during ride back toward North Attleboro, Hernandez tells Lloyd that when they were at a club, Rumor, the previous Friday night, "certain things upset him," including Lloyd talking to some people Hernandez had "troubles" with. McCauley did not indicate how he obtained this information.

3:07: Lloyd texts his sister, "Did you see who I was with?"

McCauley suggests that this indicates the "temperature" in the car.

Lloyd does not receive a response.

3:11 Lloyd texts his sister again, "Hello."

3:19 Lloyd's sister responds, "My phone was dead. Who?"

3:22 Lloyd responds, "NFL."

3:23 Lloyd: "Just so you know."

By this point, the four men inside the silver Altima have gotten off I-95 on Route 152, near Hernandez's home, McCauley says records show.

3:23 a.m. McCauley says surveillance video shows the Altima at a fork in the road. McCauley indicates that one way leads to Hernandez's home, the other down a gravel road where Lloyd's body would later be found. Video shows Hernandez's car going down the gravel road behind a group of industrial buildings.

3:23-3:27 People working the overnight in the industrial park hear gunshots.

3:27 Silver Altima is viewed coming out of gravel road.

3:29 Video at Hernandez's home shows the silver Altima pulling into his driveway.

McCauley states that the distance between where Lloyd's body was found and Hernandez's home is a 2-minute drive.

The crime scene:

According to McCauley, police found five shell casings three at Lloyd's feet, two some distance away.

An autopsy showed two wounds to the chest one near the left nipple, the other near the right nipple.

Lloyd did not appear to be robbed, as he still had his wallet, phone and keys.

McCauley explained that Hernandez returned the Altima to a rental car agency, with the driver's-side mirror missing. A worker at rental agency discovered a shell casing under the driver's seat, next to a piece of Bubblicious gum. The shell casing and the gum were tossed into a garbage bin, where police later found them.
Reply 6426
Christ. Pretty comprehensive.
Yeah I don't think we're gonna see Hernandez on the field any time soon
Original post by R-KAM
Christ. Pretty comprehensive.

Don't see how he can get out of that one! :redface:

He went into jail as a tight end. Leaves as a Wide receiver :ahee:

Original post by Hedgeman49
Yeah I don't think we're gonna see Hernandez on the field any time soon

I think you could be right :tongue:

And if he gets done for that double murder thing last year... Jeez.
Reply 6429
Original post by bornab3

Details are:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh same as tokyoround, I'd do it but dedication falls exponentially. I'll refrain from entering but if you desperately need people, quote me and I'll enter.
If any of you haven't listened to this I think you guys should its a really great podcast one of the best I've heard. If you've got time download it and give it a listen.

http://richeisen.nfl.com/2013/06/25/rich-eisen-podcast-brian-banks/

Its about the Brian Banks case. Really powerful stuff.
Original post by Malevolent
If anyone hasn't seen this is the supposed timeline of what happened.

June 16

9: 02 p.m.: Hernandez texts a friend out of state, saying "please make it back."

9: 05: Hernandez texts Lloyd that he wants to get together.

9: 35: Hernandez texts a friend in Connecticut that says "get your ass up here."

10: 23: Hernandez texts the same friend, "Hurry your ass up."

McCauley indicated that Hernandez recently had 14 surveillance cameras installed in his home. Video from the cameras show two men arriving at Hernandez's home in North Attleboro. Later footage shows Hernandez with a firearm. At one point, Hernandez says to one of the men that he "can't trust anyone anymore," according to McCauley.

June 17

1:12 a.m.: The three men depart Hernandez's home in a silver Nissan Altima, according to surveillance video, cell phone towers and cell phone records.

Cell towers track their movement south on Interstate 95. At some point, they turn around, then head north before stopping at a gas station on Route 128.

2: 10 Hernandez buys gas, a pack of Bubblicious gum and rolling papers.

2:32 The silver Altima arrives at Lloyd's house. Hernandez sends a text message: "We're here."

Lloyd's sister watches Odin Lloyd leave the house and get into the silver Altima. Neighborhood surveillance video shows Hernandez arriving in the neighborhood as well.

Surveillance video tracks the car around Boston.

McCauley explains that during ride back toward North Attleboro, Hernandez tells Lloyd that when they were at a club, Rumor, the previous Friday night, "certain things upset him," including Lloyd talking to some people Hernandez had "troubles" with. McCauley did not indicate how he obtained this information.

3:07: Lloyd texts his sister, "Did you see who I was with?"

McCauley suggests that this indicates the "temperature" in the car.

Lloyd does not receive a response.

3:11 Lloyd texts his sister again, "Hello."

3:19 Lloyd's sister responds, "My phone was dead. Who?"

3:22 Lloyd responds, "NFL."

3:23 Lloyd: "Just so you know."

By this point, the four men inside the silver Altima have gotten off I-95 on Route 152, near Hernandez's home, McCauley says records show.

3:23 a.m. McCauley says surveillance video shows the Altima at a fork in the road. McCauley indicates that one way leads to Hernandez's home, the other down a gravel road where Lloyd's body would later be found. Video shows Hernandez's car going down the gravel road behind a group of industrial buildings.

3:23-3:27 People working the overnight in the industrial park hear gunshots.

3:27 Silver Altima is viewed coming out of gravel road.

3:29 Video at Hernandez's home shows the silver Altima pulling into his driveway.

McCauley states that the distance between where Lloyd's body was found and Hernandez's home is a 2-minute drive.

The crime scene:

According to McCauley, police found five shell casings three at Lloyd's feet, two some distance away.

An autopsy showed two wounds to the chest one near the left nipple, the other near the right nipple.

Lloyd did not appear to be robbed, as he still had his wallet, phone and keys.

McCauley explained that Hernandez returned the Altima to a rental car agency, with the driver's-side mirror missing. A worker at rental agency discovered a shell casing under the driver's seat, next to a piece of Bubblicious gum. The shell casing and the gum were tossed into a garbage bin, where police later found them.

Looks like he's going to need a very good lawyer.

Original post by bornab3

Details are:

I've joined.
Original post by TheMagicRat
Looks like he's going to need a very good lawyer.

I've joined.

Don't think that will help :eek:
Watched one game when I was in America of college football, but that's it. I love playing it though, I played with my cousins over there and it was easy to learn, and I guess I'm decent at it.
I hate that culture of "this guy said something bad about me/spoke to someone I don't like, I've got to retaliate". And, in this case, he shoots a guy.

Always seemed like a nice guy but I hope he gets what he deserves.
Original post by Scott129
I hate that culture of "this guy said something bad about me/spoke to someone I don't like, I've got to retaliate". And, in this case, he shoots a guy.

Always seemed like a nice guy but I hope he gets what he deserves.

Never seemed like a nice guy haha he was a complete scum bag from the sounds of things. :tongue:
Original post by bornab3
Oh, never mind I misread your original comment, I thought you said we should have it. Sure, ill cut the receiving game one and the running game but it really is good to have a passing one, it won't happen all that often and it's only 2 points. It won't make that big of a difference to your in-game calculations of your score, is that ok with u?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, well, sure. It may cancel out an annoying INT, so I'm okay with that. :smile:
Original post by Malevolent
Never seemed like a nice guy haha he was a complete scum bag from the sounds of things. :tongue:

Well no, he doesn't now :tongue:

But before, he seemed quite quiet and modest in the interviews with him I'd seen.
Original post by Scott129
Well no, he doesn't now :tongue:

But before, he seemed quite quiet and modest in the interviews with him I'd seen.

It seemed he conned a lot of people.
Well wonder if Hernandez was just a flat out psychopath who managed to con so many people. By day friendly humble and polite by night...

Latest