The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Wolverhampton University (starting September 2013)

Scroll to see replies

Walsall :smile:
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
I'm studying at City Campus for Politics and Social Polices! Anyone else staying at Randall Lines! Add me!
I'm Cat.
I'm going to do Computer Science. :smile: Although I'm commuting... :s-smilie:
Reply 103
Hey I will be studying Health Studies. Anyone else?
X
Reply 104
Hey everyone ...
I applied for Health Studies and have an unconditional offer.
Would like to meet a few people before I start hopefully as I will be commuting.
X
Reply 105
Original post by ShelleyyB
Hey everyone ...
I applied for Health Studies and have an unconditional offer.
Would like to meet a few people before I start hopefully as I will be commuting.
X

Hello :smile:
Which campus will you be studying on? I'll be at Walsall :smile:
Hi Guys! Anyone starting Sept 2013 and studying law?
Hey im doing a top up at wolv in games design would love to make new friends before i get there im on a conditional offer :biggrin: and i will be living at city campus
Hi I am Simon I'm doing a top up course in games design at city campus and staying at lomas street :biggrin: message me on skype if you want to be friends Simon.syndrome. I study korean in spare time, obviously play games and go clubbing with friends :biggrin: I'm the guy in the middle. ImageUploadedByStudent Room1371495625.782604.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelgib
Hi, I'm hoping to start to in September at Wolverhampton to study Special Needs & Inclusion Studies & Education Studies :smile:

Awesome maybe I could add you on Facebook get to know you or something?
hey guys, im going to the Walsall campus this september to study physical education... anyone started or doing this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone, If anyone is studying the Computer games Development course, or Computer Science in general, let me know :smile:
Reply 112
Original post by Connell Henry
Hey everyone, If anyone is studying the Computer games Development course, or Computer Science in general, let me know :smile:

I'm doing computing I'm doing a placement this year so technically I'm still a second year if you got any questions about it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 113
Original post by Simon.henbury
Hey im doing a top up at wolv in games design would love to make new friends before i get there im on a conditional offer :biggrin: and i will be living at city campus

Hi nice to meet you!
I'll be at the Walsall campus :-)
Excited to start? X
Reply 114
Original post by One Man Band
Awesome maybe I could add you on Facebook get to know you or something?

Yes of course :-)
I'll send you it through private message thingy. X
Is anyone doing mental health at city campus? I think I've got to do adult nursing my first year though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katieevans86
Is anyone doing mental health at city campus? I think I've got to do adult nursing my first year though

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing adult nursing at city :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by laurablondejayne
I'm doing adult nursing at city :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too 😃 it's gonna be amazing !!!
Original post by rachelgib
Hi nice to meet you!
I'll be at the Walsall campus :-)
Excited to start? X

Yea sorry for slow reply, I just got unconditional :biggrin: so really happy and excited, should be a blast too bad I will only be their for a year but i will be happy too meet you when i am their :biggrin: what are you studying and are you excited also? x
Hi all!! Starting at Main campus in September!! Anyone else there and studying computing of some sort? I'm in for IT Security :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending