The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7340
^Is aware of misc :holmes:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
^been aware of it for years. Too full of testosterone for me >_< Maybe it is because I am an ectomorph >_>
Reply 7342
^haha I agree, it's funny at times though :tongue: I'm a endo/mesmo as I have bits of both but I have a high metabolism like an ecto :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have no clue what you guys are talking about
Original post by Malevolent
No maybe not them. :getmecoat:

Hahaha the flash, arsenal fan who acts like a dick quoted you :rofl2:
Original post by ZRO
^haha I agree, it's funny at times though :tongue: I'm a endo/mesmo as I have bits of both but I have a high metabolism like an ecto :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I find it a bit too trollish >_<

Haha, I feel your pain, I'm forever ecto and struggle to bulk :frown:

Original post by Converse girl
I have no clue what you guys are talking about

Oh body types

So which type is the best?
Oh body types

So which type is the best?

It is basically a theory about how people are supposedly genetically predestined to be one of the three body types although often people are a mixture of the three. So some people are naturally skinny/slim like moi :colonhash:

I don't think there is necessarily a best :no:
^Iikes Nutella. (I dunno)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Epicurean
It is basically a theory about how people are supposedly genetically predestined to be one of the three body types although often people are a mixture of the three. So some people are naturally skinny/slim like moi :colonhash:

Ahh I see :beard: it's the same as the body type thing with women something about apples and pears or something :erm:

I think most people would argue meso is the best and endo is worst...
Ahh I see :beard: it's the same as the body type thing with women something about apples and pears or something :erm:

Yeah that's a more in depth one, don't think there's a more in depth one for guys though :hmmm:

So are you an apple or a pear? :lol:
Appernetly I am a some glass thingy.
Reply 7352
^Hourglass? notsurewhyiknowthis. :ninja:
Original post by Stevo F
I think most people would argue meso is the best and endo is worst...

Yeah that's a more in depth one, don't think there's a more in depth one for guys though :hmmm:

So are you an apple or a pear? :lol:

On a purely aesthetic basis for a guy, being meso is best. But if you were a long distance runner, being meso would be quite counterproductive. Plus there are different levels/combinations and people can often fall either into meso-endo or meso-ecto....which is better? :dontknow:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ZRO
^Hourglass? notsurewhyiknowthis. :ninja:

I think so?
:mmm: uhuh sure
Original post by This Honest
Hahaha the flash, arsenal fan who acts like a dick quoted you :rofl2:

Huh? :tongue:
On a purely aesthetic basis for a guy, being meso is best. But if you were a long distance runner, being meso would be quite counterproductive. Plus there are different levels/combinations and people can often fall either into meso-endo or meso-ecto....which is better? :dontknow:

True, but then again it's unlikely a meso would want to be a long distance runner, they'd be more likely to want to be a sprinter because they'd be naturally better at it :holmes:

Everyone has their preferences but I'd have to say meso-ecto :dontknow:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Malevolent
Huh? :tongue:

TH3-F1ASH, the arsenal fan, he posted on this thread last night !
Oh nvm :redface:
Original post by Stevo F
True, but then again it's unlikely a meso would want to be a long distance runner, they'd be more likely to want to be a sprinter because they'd be naturally better at it :holmes:

Yup, like me :u:
Original post by This Honest
Yup, like me :u:

You think it's good being a muscly girl huh? :u:

Latest