The Student Room Group

Doctor Who - Discussion Thread III (no untagged future spoilers)

Scroll to see replies

They should get Colin Morgan to do it.
Original post by The Mad Dog
They should get Colin Morgan to do it.

They shouldn't get anyone that was the leading role in another BBC multi-series programme to do it.
Original post by SirMasterKey
They shouldn't get anyone that was the leading role in another BBC multi-series programme to do it.

Why not? Colin Morgan would be well suited to Doctor Who, why should his credentials and experience work against him? :confused:
Reply 1723
Also, Colin Morgan was a reasonably major character in an earlier episode of Doctor Who.
Original post by Aula
Also, Colin Morgan was a reasonably major character in an earlier episode of Doctor Who.

Just don't tie his Doctor's line with that character, problem solved.
I love it if Colin Morgan became the Doctor, actually. I'd rather we waited til he was a bit older though.
Do you think Matt Smith will grow his hair back for the Christmas episode?
Reply 1727
Original post by Rascacielos
Do you think Matt Smith will grow his hair back for the Christmas episode?

Not enough time, surely?
He'll have discussed it with the DW team before cutting it all off. There will be a plan!
Reply 1729
Original post by Feefifofum
He'll have discussed it with the DW team before cutting it all off. There will be a plan!

They shaved it off as a single piece and will just place in back onto his head :ahee:
Original post by Hopple
Not enough time, surely?

If he hasn't started growing it already, then yes, I suppose so. A wig then, maybe?
John Hurt blatently is just going to attack MS with a razor in the 50th. Problem solved.
Reply 1732
Original post by Rascacielos
If he hasn't started growing it already, then yes, I suppose so. A wig then, maybe?

"It's a wig. I wear a wig now. Wigs are cool."

Or maybe he'll wear a swimming cap :tongue:
I reckon they've already filmed all the Matt Smith scenes, and he'll regenerate sooner than we think. It's the kinda trick Moffat would pull (and has done before with Clara).
Reply 1734
"The last time I saw you, the real you the future you, I mean you turned up on my doorstep, with a new haircut and a suit" - River Song
Reply 1735
Original post by Yoghurt
"The last time I saw you, the real you the future you, I mean you turned up on my doorstep, with a new haircut and a suit" - River Song

I thought that had already happened?
Original post by Yoghurt

That's already been shown, in some extra scenes on a box set or something I think :s-smilie:
Reply 1737
Original post by The Rusty Spork
I thought that had already happened?

Yeah it has, I was just messin'.
Although I guess it depends on whether DVD extras are Canon.
Original post by Yoghurt

That's Tennant.
Reply 1739
We must see pre-Library River again though because the Doctor hasn't given her his old sonic screwdriver yet?!!! It's been bugging me.

Quick Reply

Latest