Original post by accountant-future
When did Youzhny pick up an injury?!

When he lost the set.
Original post by cleveradam
When he lost the set.

Haha beat me to it!
When did Youzhny pick up an injury?!

You're never going to know when a big steely Russian picks up an injury.
Original post by montstar
When he lost the second set! :lol:

Original post by cleveradam
When he lost the set.

But how did he get injured? I thought he pulled something in his leg when he done the splits, never looked to have a problem with his shoulder though :lol:
Del Potro wins in straight sets. Not only has he not lost a set yet but he's only been broken twice in the tournament so far.
Original post by Rakas21
Del Potro wins in straight sets. Not only has he not lost a set yet but he's only been broken twice in the tournament so far.

Definite dark horse to win it I think
Tomic and Berdych on court now - that should be a good match if they both turn up.
But how did he get injured? I thought he pulled something in his leg when he done the splits, never looked to have a problem with his shoulder though :lol:

McEnroe did say he had looked like he had started to spin his serves in with less pace towards the end of the set.

It's probably not a very serious injury tbh.
Should have challenged that, Andy...
Murray holds another difficult game
Murray breaks, 2-0 up in the 3rd

As I thought, Youzhny looks to have given up on it - his shots are less fierce and he seems to lack the belief he had in the 2nd
3-0...
It's clear that Murray's going to win it now. A more interesting battle may be beginning on Court 1.
Youzhny serves well and puts himself back in it
3-1
3-1...
It's suddenly all looking remarkably straightforward for Murray. He still hasn't dropped a set, has he?
Original post by KingMessi
It's suddenly all looking remarkably straightforward for Murray. He still hasn't dropped a set, has he?

Yep, and neither has Del Potro. They're both looking pretty good. Djokovic may also come through in straights tonight.
4-1 now! Looking bleak for Youzhny!
4-1!

Latest