The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3760
Original post by sahdia13
Well he looks gay :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Idk who he is, but hey, if he is, I ain't complaining :laugh:
Original post by Revent
I don't know how many hijabi's are on the pak soc. I know there's at least two :lol: Plus, what about the non Muslim Pakistani's, eh? They (probably) don't wear headscarves and that.

Oh I was being sarcastic if you didn't get it then :lol:

You probably are! I remember you mentioning you're in your second year of college which means you gotta be 20 or 19! :smile: Unless you flunked a grade :rofl:

Hey, we're sort of arguing now :wink: Throwing insults back at me builds the love and that :tongue: Plus, it's also funnier and a lot more livelier :grin: Who told you I did 18 GCSEs? :laugh: And it's not THAT hard for someone to get into Imperial. Plus, how does a Canadian know about GCSE's and Imperial? :wink: Yeah, I use my vast religious knowledge properly :tongue: I use it to increase my understanding of life, the universe and everything rather than just blindly accepting everything :smile:

Well, even half way through means you have a LONG way to go. :wink: FMA:B will honestly keep you at the edge of your seat every single episode and will make you laugh and cry at the right moments and get you all emotional and that :love:

Oh and I heard you're single :sexface: I like older women :wink: :perv:

i don't think your quite getting it...dont matter how many but you cannot deny the possibility that hijabis 'could' be present on here right? Besides hijabi or not you shouldn't be offending anybody lol

Why so desperate to get insulted? LOL don't be underestimating my insulting powers cz Ive been reported and received warnings many times...I show no mercy once I'm in it Lol it'd be anything but funny or lively (I can be VERY rude, no lie)...I've been on tsr long enough to know what gcses are and I know imperial is no Harvard (not even close) but the way you've been boasting about it (and your 18 gcses) thought perhaps its not as next door as I'd thought lol

i got plenty time so imma watch everything :smile: thanks though FMA:B does sound interesting :smile:
Reply 3762
Original post by lilmissshady
i don't think your quite getting it...dont matter how many but you cannot deny the possibility that hijabis 'could' be present on here right? Besides hijabi or not you shouldn't be offending anybody lol

Why so desperate to get insulted? LOL don't be underestimating my insulting powers cz Ive been reported and received warnings many times...I show no mercy once I'm in it Lol it'd be anything but funny or lively (I can be VERY rude, no lie)...I've been on tsr long enough to know what gcses are and I know imperial is no Harvard (not even close) but the way you've been boasting about it (and your 18 gcses) thought perhaps its not as next door as I'd thought lol

i got plenty time so imma watch everything :smile: thanks though FMA:B does sound interesting :smile:

Fair enough. Hijabis are cool anyway :P sort of. Some of them.

I just want to see what you're capable of insulting wise :wink: if you're scared of getting a warning or ban PM me those insults :P oh and its easy to get a warning :wink:

Not even close? :tongue: Man, North Americans are truly ignorant :lol: It ranks better than Harvard in some of the courses it has and is almost always in the top 10 and top 5 for most lists :smile: Plus, you've actually mentioned my GCSEs more than I have :giggle: Most of the times, Imperial comes up as a joke because at school I did nothing at all. Like I never worked or anything. I just skipped classes and slept in lessons when I did turn up which is why its funny I managed to get into imperial :mmm:

Lemme know when you watch it :grin: I need someone to share my excitement with!!! And I can give you more suggestions :biggrin:
WAGWAN guys!!!!
whats happened while ive been gone??????-any new beef (yes im asking u Revent) lol
I no u aint askin me lol but im really bored! N I fink dere has sumfin bout hijabs
Original post by stayathomemum123
I no u aint askin me lol but im really bored! N I fink dere has sumfin bout hijabs

lol but i was asking anyone :biggrin: who started the hijab fight...???:confused:
Not sure I gt lost half way through lol didnt even understand it n cnt b bovad reading da looong txtz where were u gone
Not sure I gt lost half way through lol didnt even understand it n cnt b bovad reading da looong txtz where were u gone

SLEEPING and just chillin cuz got a day of school!!!!!-woo!!!!
btw quote me when ur talking to me otherwise i wont know uv sed somefink...:biggrin:
.!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Revent
Well, I love myself in the sense that my world revolves around me and there's nothing or anyone I love more than myself :lol: No, I don't **** over myself because I'm not gay, but if I was gay, I totally would :rofl: And yeah, and don't say almost all Muslim women wear headscarf :lol: That isn't necessarily true :erm:

Be confident in yourself :wink: :lol: I'm sure you could :tongue:

Why are you going into Gay?i never said you were!*Love love*
means that do u love yourself more?i don't know what direction you are travelling!east or west?it is true that most muslim women do wear a scarf so get yourself back to Earth!
Original post by Revent
Fair enough. Hijabis are cool anyway :P sort of. Some of them.

I just want to see what you're capable of insulting wise :wink: if you're scared of getting a warning or ban PM me those insults :P oh and its easy to get a warning :wink:

Not even close? :tongue: Man, North Americans are truly ignorant :lol: It ranks better than Harvard in some of the courses it has and is almost always in the top 10 and top 5 for most lists :smile: Plus, you've actually mentioned my GCSEs more than I have :giggle: Most of the times, Imperial comes up as a joke because at school I did nothing at all. Like I never worked or anything. I just skipped classes and slept in lessons when I did turn up which is why its funny I managed to get into imperial :mmm:

Lemme know when you watch it :grin: I need someone to share my excitement with!!! And I can give you more suggestions :biggrin:

LOL how I am supposed to know that when I don't live in the uk...though I've heard about Cambridge and Oxford but that's all :dontknow:, now Harvard is the finest institute of all ok there's no comparison lol I've just mentioned your gcses twice whereas pak soc is pretty much full of your posts bragging about either being a hafiz, gcses and of crs imperial...well for me I never revise during the terms, what's the point when pulling alnighters does the job lol

You want to see what im capable of? Ok if that's what you really want, fine, I shall insult you :smile: but not here someone might report me :mmm: how about I post the insults on your wall cz I want others to see your true nature :evil: (in my perspective of crs) :lol: jk!!
think again..ill give you time, my dissing capabilities ain't something you can take lightly, I'm warning you in time...

oh yeah sure Ill do that thanks :smile:

It's only casual convo lol no beefing :smile:
Original post by Revent
Well, I love myself in the sense that my world revolves around me and there's nothing or anyone I love more than myself :lol: No, I don't **** over myself because I'm not gay, but if I was gay, I totally would :rofl: And yeah, and don't say almost all Muslim women wear headscarf :lol: That isn't necessarily true :erm:

Be confident in yourself :wink: :lol: I'm sure you could :tongue:

Original post by Emerald123
means that do u love yourself more?i don't know what direction you are travelling!east or west?it is true that most muslim women do wear a scarf so get yourself back to Earth!

even tho i find Emerald123 annoying :angry: it is true that a lot of muslims do wear scarves (internet says 80%) :colondollar:-sorry
(edited 10 years ago)
It's only casual convo lol no beefing :smile:

lol my bad :biggrin:
Original post by dasolja123
lol my bad :biggrin:

It's fine lol :biggrin:
It's fine lol :biggrin:

:-)
Reply 3776
Original post by Emerald123

Yes, I love myself more than I love everything else :love: And you said almost all Muslim women wear a headscarf which is incorrect :wink: Plus, why should so many beautiful girls have to cover their hair? :tongue:

LOL how I am supposed to know that when I don't live in the uk...though I've heard about Cambridge and Oxford but that's all :dontknow:, now Harvard is the finest institute of all ok there's no comparison lol I've just mentioned your gcses twice whereas pak soc is pretty much full of your posts bragging about either being a hafiz, gcses and of crs imperial...well for me I never revise during the terms, what's the point when pulling alnighters does the job lol

You want to see what im capable of? Ok if that's what you really want, fine, I shall insult you :smile: but not here someone might report me :mmm: how about I post the insults on your wall cz I want others to see your true nature :evil: (in my perspective of crs) :lol: jk!!
think again..ill give you time, my dissing capabilities ain't something you can take lightly, I'm warning you in time...

oh yeah sure Ill do that thanks :smile:

Well, I know all about HYP, MIT, etc..I even know about Canadian universities such as McGill, University of Toronto, Alberta and Montreal. Oh and also British Columbia :tongue: I've only mentioned my GCSEs once :wink: Hafiz, yeah, I say that a lot, but that's mostly to take the piss :rofl: Cos we all know I don't REALLY give a ****. :smile: Woah, you didn't revise during terms? :eek: That's just so much worse than bunking most of your lessons :wink:

Yeah, go for it. I don't think you REALLY have it in you to keep up with me :wink:

even tho i find Emerald123 annoying :angry: it is true that a lot of muslims do wear scarves (internet says 80%) :colondollar:-sorry

The internet isn't necessarily correct and you also need to take into account those who are forced to wear it :wink:
Original post by Revent
Yes, I love myself more than I love everything else :love: And you said almost all Muslim women wear a headscarf which is incorrect :wink: Plus, why should so many beautiful girls have to cover their hair? :tongue:

Well, I know all about HYP, MIT, etc..I even know about Canadian universities such as McGill, University of Toronto, Alberta and Montreal. Oh and also British Columbia :tongue: I've only mentioned my GCSEs once :wink: Hafiz, yeah, I say that a lot, but that's mostly to take the piss :rofl: Cos we all know I don't REALLY give a ****. :smile: Woah, you didn't revise during terms? :eek: That's just so much worse than bunking most of your lessons :wink:

Yeah, go for it. I don't think you REALLY have it in you to keep up with me :wink:

The internet isn't necessarily correct and you also need to take into account those who are forced to wear it :wink:

like me?:wink:
why do u hav to come on wen im leaving???-sheesh!
see ya:smile:
Reply 3778
like me?:wink:
why do u hav to come on wen im leaving???-sheesh!
see ya:smile:

No I don't like you :erm:

Because I have a job, and I gotta go gym and swimming and then cook :tongue:
Original post by Revent
No I don't like you :erm:

Because I have a job, and I gotta go gym and swimming and then cook :tongue:

i meant ppl who r forced to wear scarves lol:biggrin:

Latest