Original post by Olympiad
I haven't got a single song! I need to download some but cba

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fine...

You haven't replied to my request on Skype :hmmm: you chickening out? :beard:
Original post by Malevolent
Awww we all want that too :perv:

Because CG is a noob. :ahee:

I am a noob eh :beard: what happened to you being nice I haven't said anything bad to you for almost 2 days I think or even more
Original post by Converse girl
I am a noob eh :beard: what happened to you being nice I haven't said anything bad to you for almost 2 days I think or even more

Sorry CG I'm only kidding. love you really :love:
Reply 7963
Original post by Olympiad
I'll come to the meet and give you £20.00

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you actually coming to said meet? Has anyone explained where it be happening and such? Would you like to receive the top secret PM? :ahee:

Choose one! Bee or CG
Original post by ipoop
Are you actually coming to said meet? Has anyone explained where it be happening and such? Would you like to receive the top secret PM? :ahee:

She ain't coming coz were going pub to get drunk wooooooo
Original post by This Honest
Choose one! Bee or CG

Bee. Sorry CG but Bee admits she loves me :cry2:
Reply 7966
Choose one! Bee or CG

Pubs do sell non alcoholic stuff as well :holmes:

Da*** is this? :hmmm:

Uhuh you better be * zombie machine back*

Huh but I thought we were just friends am I missing something here:erm:
Original post by ipoop
Pubs do sell non alcoholic stuff as well :holmes:
Da*** is this? :hmmm:

indeed but by law she wouldn't be allowed to sit/drink near us if we're having alcohol and she's under 18 :sad:

you 2 aren't monogamous, she's with me too :smug: :rofl2:
Original post by Stevo F
indeed but by law she wouldn't be allowed to sit/drink near us if we're having alcohol and she's under 18 :sad:

da fack :redface:
Reply 7971
Original post by Stevo F

Isn't the drinking age 16? But the age to purchase one 18? :beard: And I believe as long the under aged individual is with someone of age, s/he may do as she pleases, within the law of course. I'm 21, as is Ranbow we can say she is our daughter :mmm:

I must have a chat with Bee about this :holmes:
Bee haz a lost explaining to do :mmm:
Original post by ipoop
Isn't the drinking age 16? But the age to purchase one 18? :beard: And I believe as long the under aged individual is with someone of age, s/he may do as she pleases, within the law of course. I'm 21, as is Ranbow we can say she is our daughter :mmm:

Drinking age is 18, not 16 :lolwut:
No you are allowed to drink at age of 16 but you have to be accompanied by an adult but you are not allowed to purchase it. That is only allowed at the age of 18 +

I don't drink and I know it :mmm:
Original post by ipoop

no 18 is the age limit for drinking, restaurants CAN serve under 18s with meals but in pubs it's 18+

na, if they think we're just a group of friends (which would be pretty obvious by the numbers coming :mmm:) They should ask us all for ID even if one person is drinking, not to say they will of course, but they should...

It's the same in supermarkets, I worked in one and it's the same kind of rules...

haha yeah if you could get away with her being your daughter it would be fine but good luck with that :rofl:
Reply 7976
Drinking age is 18, not 16 :lolwut:

Original post by Converse girl
No you are allowed to drink at age of 16 but you have to be accompanied by an adult but you are not allowed to purchase it. That is only allowed at the age of 18 +

I don't drink and I know it :mmm:

What she said :yep:

I was at Pizza Hut when I was 16 and a sister of a friend purchased alcohol for us :yep:
Original post by ipoop
What she said :yep:

I've to the pub when I was 16 and a sister of a friend purchased alcohol for us :yep:

that's illegal :tongue:

edit: pizza hut is different, it's a restaurant so they can serve under 18s if they want
Reply 7978
Original post by RainbowWithAnI
that's illegal :tongue:

edit: pizza hut is different, it's a restaurant so they can serve under 18s if they want

Twas Pizza Hut :yep: But they had a bar or someth in it :holmes: In Central Lundun :holmes: The waiter - flipping Italians :grumble: - did ask us all for I.D. but the sister made sure to let him know that 16 was legal as long as there was an adult present :ahee:
(edited 10 years ago)
You telling me I have to bring ID on the meet? :angry:

Latest