Original post by Olympiad
So since you let me post it despite me not even asking you I shall:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1372862485.633097.jpg

He was ranting about how he doesn't like Twilight etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colonhash:
Taste vengeance!
Original post by Land-based mammal
The story will leave some of you incredulous but it will enlighten a few and If I touch at least just one person then I know I have made a difference my story is moving and yet at times can make you feel as though I am living in a thriller, my story as descended into nightmarish depths that you can't imagine. It started in 2011 me and my sister were full of hopes and energy we became politicised and devoured left leaning papers such as the guardian however an innocent curiosity led us down the path of conspiracies. We became fascinated with the dark side whatching videos on the occult and the "Illuminati" it became apparent that my fascination with the "Illuminati" went further than expected of a politicized young adult I came close to rallying protests I sympathised with Muslims suffering abroad and also those at home being oppresses by the governments of the west. I harbored many home made theories about the Illuminati and governments of the west I was so deeply absorbed that I would make predictions about their next move and was always proved right. My main concern was with the water and fluoridation in poor areas in England one theory that the government readily admitted under the banner of dental health. I quickly realised that there was some thing in this and started shopping in areas where there was a larger professional population and not working class. It was at this point that "they" started blocking my Internet browsing and closing the videos I watched. They then moved onto following me they would follow me in broad daylight taking numerous pictures of me, (this is the part that will leave you incredulous) they then went on to giving me brain damage (through micro-wave energy I think, I've done some research) I was exhausted . The experience left me frazzled and confused I was on the advise of my mother and sister was taken to the emergency room where the doctor diagnosed me as schizophrenic, they forced me to take pills, I thought it was innocent but little did I know that the social worker and some of the nurses caring for me worked for this secret society some of them even called me by my Amazon name slyly , which is private and it was impossible to know that other revealed some family secrets to me which was impossible for them to know at the time. The medication they gave me is giving me accelerated brain damage especially in my frontal lobe, I'm now in a place where I might not be able to go on with my studies because of the extensive brain damage I wouldn't wish this experience on my worst enemy. I now also hear voices which I think is from jinns that are working with the people doing all of this. They tell me to drop out of uni, and they tell me that they will kill me soon, they tell me not to enter society and to become a couch potato, I have restless night contemplating my future and how brain damage they want me to become. I am suffering extensively and living in misery. No one I tell this to believes me they brush it off as the ranting of a schizophrenic not even my own family. I hope God hears my prays and stops them finally.

I think the jinns are actually the lizard people >_>

Original post by Stevo F
How is it you're posting this then? :pierre:

I was more confused by how a brain damaged person could produce such a coherent paragraph :colonhash:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by This Honest
:colonhash:
Taste vengeance!

You told me to! I wasn't even planning to LOOOOOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stevo F
How is it you're posting this then? :pierre:

Can you tell me a summary of the story? I cba to read it all

Posted from TSR Mobile
You told me to! I wasn't even planning to LOOOOOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

K.
Get your ass on Skype then. Idiot.
K.
Get your ass on Skype then. Idiot.

cba now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my days brah you told me to come on.

:slap: k gonna do washing up, it's been piling up :erm:
Oh my days brah you told me to come on.

:slap: k gonna do washing up, it's been piling up :erm:

When I was bothered but I cba now, reading the relationship threads :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When I was bothered but I cba now, reading the relationship threads :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol k.
Cya in a bit.

Reminded me, I haven't trolled in the relationship forum for a long time. :frown:

Joke joke mods :ninja:
Lol k.
Cya in a bit.

Reminded me, I haven't trolled in the relationship forum for a long time. :frown:

You troll.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol k.
Cya in a bit.

Ever watching :wink:
^has not been around these parts for a while :holmes:
Somebody PM me the meet up details

Posted from TSR Mobile

:shh:
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
Ever watching :wink:

Knew it. I always have a mod following me :frown:

Somebody PM me the meet up details

Posted from TSR Mobile