The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Andys girlfriend is really something. :sexface:
Reply 5041
Terrible from Verdasco there tbh.
Aaaah!!!!
Murray's got three match points!

Come on!
WOOOOHOOOO!!! Bloody well done Andy!!!!!!!!!!
Well, that was absolutely awesome.
And he's done it!!!
'A performance of excellence' - just **** off Andrew Castle.
Happy to be proven wrong. :smile:
That was such an incredible comeback ... wow wow wow :biggrin:
Congrats i suppose. Pretty disappointing though, he won because Verdasco took his foot off the pedal in the third though the 4th and 5th were pretty good.
Yessss :woohoo: relief!

Murray needs to play much better if hes gona win this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5052
Predicted he would win and glad I got it right. This **** has happened so many times with great players.

Congrats Andy, but you will get destroyed by Janowicz and Djokovic/Delpo playing like this. Has to step it up.
Some epic rallies at then end there..anyone still think Andy doesn't have the bottle..?

Get in Murray!

Posted from TSR Mobile
That was great for Murray, but let's be honest, if he plays like that against Djokovic he'll be taken apart, even on grass. He outlasted Verdasco in that final set, he didn't force the play but wait for Nando's legs to go out from beneath him, which they did. A huge flurry of errors from Verdasco and not clutch aggressive play from Murray clinched the match.
Original post by Rakas21
Congrats i suppose. Pretty disappointing though, he won because Verdasco took his foot off the pedal in the third though the 4th and 5th were pretty good.

He won because he was the better player over the match
1) Andrew Castle talks out of his backside
2) Verdasco lost that for himself, Murray didn't win it
3) If Murray is going to play like that, bring on the straight sets thrashing by Djokovic in the final (lor even Janowicz in the semis)
Reply 5057
Murray is so effin LUCKY!! If he does that again he can rest assured he won't be making the final! At least he's shown himself that when he's backed against a wall somehow he can come through
Reply 5058
Original post by manchesterunited15
He won because he was the better player over the match

No one knows how he survived the aggression of Verdasco.

Latest