The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Olympiad
Can somebody check what time big brother is? Sister is on the tv and isn't letting me check

ugh.. worst. programme. ever. :tongue:
:erm: why did somebody send me a PM quoting Romeo and Juliet? ImageUploadedByStudent Room1372877613.252909.jpg

(Cropped username for privacy) (no it wasn't anybody on this thread)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Stevo F

I concur :pierre:

Lets talk about the Apprentice instead :smug:
Original post by Stevo F

plz check

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Epicurean

If they both clash I'm watching apprentice but if big brother is on at 10 I can watch both :d

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can somebody check what time big brother is? Sister is on the tv and isn't letting me check

Posted from TSR Mobile

10 till 11 :ahee:

Also I got excited as I thought it was celeb big bro but it isn't :pierre: Glad I missed it.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by eliza.anne
10 till 11 :ahee:

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Epicurean

Evil guy left last week :sad:
Original post by ranbow99
Loool that happens to me sometimes too :facepalm:

:lol:

The funny thing is you can't see that well without your glasses so why don't we notice :mmm:
If they both clash I'm watching apprentice but if big brother is on at 10 I can watch both :d

it's at 10 :tongue:
Leah or Luisa hopefully :colonhash: What about you?
Original post by Stevo F
it's at 10 :tongue:

Eliza already told me #toolate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Converse girl

The funny thing is you can't see that well without your glasses so why don't we notice :mmm:

Haha true :lol: Or I put them on my head and don't notice, or I put my contact lenses in, then put on my glasses as i've forgotten i've put in my contacts and my vision goes blurry :mmm:
Haha true :lol: Or I put them on my head and don't notice, or I put my contact lenses in, then put on my glasses as i've forgotten i've put in my contacts and my vision goes blurry :mmm:

:mmm: that happens to my mum :mmm:

I am scared of contacts I probably will forget to take them off when going to sleep then deep shizzle would go down

It would be safer for both the world and me to keep my glasses
Original post by Converse girl
:mmm: that happens to my mum :mmm:

I am scared of contacts I probably will forget to take them off when going to sleep then deep shizzle would go down

It would be safer for both the world and me to keep my glasses

Haha, luckily i've always managed to remember, even when drunk which is surprising :mmm:

I don't think I suit glasses so I like contacts :mmm: But if you like glasses then it's probably for the best :mmm:
Can't believe Leah is still in it tbh, all she seems to do is put a downer on other people's ideas/suggestions and the task in general. Whenever I look at her all I think of is whether she's had surgery on her lips :mmm:
Haha, luckily i've always managed to remember, even when drunk which is surprising :mmm:

I don't think I suit glasses so I like contacts :mmm: But if you like glasses then it's probably for the best :mmm:

Wow That is good then :mmm:

Yeah my glasses are a Good way of stopping my tiny eyes from getting lost in my face :mmm:
I want Alex or Jason back :moon:
I want Alex or Jason back :moon:

Not only was Alex entertaining, I actually thought he was quite a good candidate to win! :sadnod:

Latest