The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilmissshady
ive edited it now LOL awwww you do that ok! I've faith in you! Fighting!

i hope i can get thru this :colondollar: lol.
and thanks :biggrin:
Original post by dasolja123
i hope i can get thru this :colondollar: lol.
and thanks :biggrin:

you most certainly will! Dw! :biggrin:
you most certainly will! Dw! :biggrin:

i was kiddin about that btw :smile: only good thing is that my sister will have to wear one when she starts uni this year so i can laugh at her LOL:cool:
okay now im confused...by dw did u mean dimwit or dont worry-im assuming dont worry :colondollar: but ive used it for dimwit....

but thanks anyway!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by SiMan
This site has a Pakistani Soc. thread! :eek:

I am home. :bban:

heyy :smile:
Reply 3804
dunno just never felt comfortable with it :frown:
but even if my parents sed i could take it off i wudnt it reiminds me ima muslim so i cant do no sh*t :biggrin:

So that means you're not REALLY forced to because you'd still wear it anyway? :lol:

Just made some chilli can corne, It is DELICIOUS :grin:
Reply 3805
No special reason, just Pervs like yourself really :smile: hope I've satisfied your curiousty :smile:

How am I a perv? :eek:
Original post by Revent
How am I a perv? :eek:

Besharam, perv..same difference..-_-
Original post by Revent
So that means you're not REALLY forced to because you'd still wear it anyway? :lol:

Just made some chilli can corne, It is DELICIOUS :grin:

stop cheeking me about my cooking skills :colondollar: and used whom in my CAT today-cant remember sentence but yeah fingers crossed i used it ok :angry:
Reply 3808
stop cheeking me about my cooking skills :colondollar: and used whom in my CAT today-cant remember sentence but yeah fingers crossed i used it ok :angry:

I'll show you a pic soon :wink: I started eating and I forgot to take a picture :colondollar:

I can control my eyes so I'm not a perv :lol: I'm a besharam because I'll say what my mind is thinking even if it's dirty :wink:
Original post by Revent
I'll show you a pic soon :wink: I started eating and I forgot to take a picture :colondollar:

I can control my eyes so I'm not a perv :lol: I'm a besharam because I'll say what my mind is thinking even if it's dirty :wink:

ur greedy-i take a pic of everything i cook if it looks nice-dnt care if it tastes **** :biggrin:
Reply 3810
ur greedy-i take a pic of everything i cook if it looks nice-dnt care if it tastes **** :biggrin:

That's cos you don't cook much and you cook even less good food :wink:
Original post by Revent
That's cos you don't cook much and you cook even less good food :wink:

dont remind me....:cry2:
Original post by Freier._.lance
Thanks for that :smile:.

No probs
Oh you've put yourself in a difficult position here lol I wouldn't fight with someone younger than me in the first place...I was joking around :biggrin:
awww thanks dude!

Lool fair enoughs. Glad every ones made up now :smile: "Awww" for knowing you longer? Bit weird, but meh :biggrin:

Original post by Revent
Th, what's that? :tongue:

So, we cool ancient one? :wink:

Ancient one?

Original post by Emerald123
So you actually love yourself like in * love love* and do you mean girls who do hijab are hijabies?thats just weird because nearly all muslim women wear a scarf including me!:s-smilie:

Well not *all* Muslim women....

Im intrigued now...who is this Casanova :daydreaming: lol besides I'm single hehe :colondollar:
LOL

I thought you were sharif :biggrin:

Original post by Blackshadow
Hi.

Hello!

Original post by stayathomemum123
Theres no point being confident think bout it frm millions of gals y wuld he choose me u try answerin dat???

Sorry?

Original post by sahdia13
Well he looks gay :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait what? Im confused. Who?

WAGWAN guys!!!!
whats happened while ive been gone??????-any new beef (yes im asking u Revent) lol

Hello :smile: Well Revent and lilmisshady kinda got in a fight and now they made up :smile:

lol but i was asking anyone :biggrin: who started the hijab fight...???:confused:

I think that was Revent. Tbh Im kinda imagining hijabs just being lobbed at one another :biggrin:

Lool you called me "besharam" when I looked at threads where I learnt stuff :tongue:
Original post by de_monies
No probs

Lool fair enoughs. Glad every ones made up now :smile: "Awww" for knowing you longer? Bit weird, but meh :biggrin:

Ancient one?

Well not *all* Muslim women....

I thought you were sharif :biggrin:

Hello!

Sorry?

Wait what? Im confused. Who?

Hello :smile: Well Revent and lilmisshady kinda got in a fight and now they made up :smile:

I think that was Revent. Tbh Im kinda imagining hijabs just being lobbed at one another :biggrin:

Lool you called me "besharam" when I looked at threads where I learnt stuff :tongue:

lol
kinda burst out laughin and my sister wants to know why-awks:colondollar:

revent has a fight with everyone lol
lol
kinda burst out laughin and my sister wants to know why-awks:colondollar:

revent has a fight with everyone lol

Lool perhaps, and I *think* we had a fight some time long ago at Christmas perhaps :biggrin:
Reply 3815
dont remind me....:cry2:

Original post by de_monies
Lool perhaps, and I *think* we had a fight some time long ago at Christmas perhaps :biggrin:

OMG!! what abat??? tell me! :eek:
OMG!! what abat??? tell me! :eek:

I honestly can't remember
Original post by Revent

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

it actually looks nice as well....i bet i could cook that if i wanted to.....:u::cool:
Reply 3819
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

it actually looks nice as well....i bet i could cook that if i wanted to.....:u::cool:

It was AMAZING :wink: Yeah, but you wouldn't make it that nice :tongue:

Latest