The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3840
Original post by Revent

I think like EVERY Asian family has that one :lol: I tend to avoid using those, but everything else was being washed :frown:

That's true.I myself tend to use plain,simple dishes from English shops when I cook lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by de_monies
I didn't really pay attention the plate at first, but now I see it, I had to laugh. As revent said, I think *every* Asian family has that plate lol

Yeah not long to go. Got an interview on day one :tongue: Well a second interview...

I like Hitler...

Well I don't like him ofc, but I like learning about him, WW2, Germany and by extension the empire, the Indian (and therefore Pakistani) link etc... You can really go on a tangent :biggrin:

when i read the i like Hitler part i was like wtf :eek:-but then u explained it :biggrin::biggrin: were just on the WW2 part right now and i have to copy up cuz cudnt be bothered to bring my book in since april-oops
Original post by lilmissshady
no no! Sorry I left out the 'n' in Singh...it's this singer/rapper (he's non actually) guy called honey Singh..and his songs always start with 'yo yo honey sigh', think imma throw up dont make me write it again lol

Ah fair enoughs I guess. Never heard of him before

Original post by dasolja123
when i read the i like Hitler part i was like wtf :eek:-but then u explained it :biggrin::biggrin: were just on the WW2 part right now and i have to copy up cuz cudnt be bothered to bring my book in since april-oops

Lool I wouldn't support Hitler :biggrin: Then again, he did kill Hitler :biggrin:

Original post by sahdia13
That's true.I myself tend to use plain,simple dishes from English shops when I cook lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Y'know what I have at uni? Asda smart price dishes. You get like 12 dishes for a fiver :biggrin: They're not particularly nice to look at, but I eat off them, they wash well in the sink etc...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3843
Original post by sahdia13

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah what kind of stuff do you cook? :grin: I need some inspiration. Most of my meals are super quick grilled chicken and salad :tongue: So I'm trying to get a bit more complex :lol:
nah gonna start 19th July (in yr 10 in a **** school)-got 2 weeks left!!!
still have to revise during hols tho cuz apparently im underachieving-fuk teachers man they need to get a life :angry:

Oh I forgot you're so young :lol:
Ah fair enoughs I guess. Never heard of him before

Lool I wouldn't support Hitler :biggrin: Then again, he did kill Hitler :biggrin:

Y'know what I have at uni? Asda smart price dishes. You get like 12 dishes for a fiver :biggrin: They're not particularly nice to look at, but I eat off them, they wash well in the sink etc...

huh? Hitler killed hitler? wait did he commit suicide or something???
Original post by Revent
Right...

Imagine if reality takes place!:biggrin:
Reply 3846
Original post by Emerald123
Imagine if reality takes place!:biggrin:

Once again: Right....

:wink:
Original post by Revent
Ah what kind of stuff do you cook? :grin: I need some inspiration. Most of my meals are super quick grilled chicken and salad :tongue: So I'm trying to get a bit more complex :lol:

Oh I forgot you're so young :lol:

PLZ!!! not this convo again!!!:eek::eek::eek:i swear down how many times have we had it??probs a million :colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:

im gonna be in y11 in a couple of weeks.....:biggrin:-not THAT young..:-(
huh? Hitler killed hitler? wait did he commit suicide or something???

Wait you didn't know this?
Original post by Revent
Once again: Right....

:wink:

again, even tho i find her annoying i must and SHALL agree with her there :lttd:
again, even tho i find her annoying i must and SHALL agree with her there :lttd:

Lol why'd you find her annoying?
Wait you didn't know this?

nope like i said my school is SH*T!!!!!
wow if i tell every1 in my class tho theyll prob b like DUH!!!-will tell a dumass tho-AND FEEL GOOD!!!!
Lol why'd you find her annoying?

urgh dont ask.....:wink:
Reply 3853
PLZ!!! not this convo again!!!:eek::eek::eek:i swear down how many times have we had it??probs a million :colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:

im gonna be in y11 in a couple of weeks.....:biggrin:-not THAT young..:-(

Still young :erm:
Original post by Revent
Still young :erm:

again, what do i have to do to make u realise i am a lot more mature than uz???-cuz i am :biggrin:
nope like i said my school is SH*T!!!!!
wow if i tell every1 in my class tho theyll prob b like DUH!!!-will tell a dumass tho-AND FEEL GOOD!!!!

Lol fair enoughs I guess. Maybe it's cos I always did like history and that's why I knew that stuff lol.

I also :love: this documentary! and :heart: that woman as well! She died like literally 48 years exactly before I was born

[video="youtube;vA_abOR57xg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA_abOR57xg[/video]

urgh dont ask.....:wink:

I just did :biggrin:

again, what do i have to do to make u realise i am a lot more mature than uz???-cuz i am :biggrin:

I don't want to be seen as rooting for any one, but often you can tell that you're younger. Sorry
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3856
heyy :smile:

Hi, how are ya? :smile:
Reply 3857

Tell me what makes you more mature than me :wink:
Lol fair enoughs I guess. Maybe it's cos I always did like history and that's why I knew that stuff lol.

I also :love: this documentary! and :heart: that woman as well! She died like literally 48 years exactly before I was born

[video="youtube;vA_abOR57xg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA_abOR57xg[/video]

I just did :biggrin:

LOL man that is a LONG video!!!
will watch it when i have time tho

and lol again..:biggrin:-she just makes random convos
Original post by Revent
Tell me what makes you more mature than me :wink:

i like sooooo would but the list would be too long ill be here next year by the time i got half way thru....:biggrin:

Latest