This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by danny111
Well compared to other posts I thought you sounded better :smile:

And let us know how it goes!

Probably only seem happier because in 3 hours ill be with my boyfriend :smile:

Haha thanks. Ill be there in an hour and not panniking yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3801
I realised I shake uncontrollably whenever I see the nurses, but only when I'm around them. Just had all my pills and nearly spilled the water. I have never done that before. When I'm in my room it's fine, just anxious constantly, but when I'm out I shake. I don't understand.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Startong to pannik already :frown: got another 15 mins waiting till my next tain gahhhh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3803
Been noticing for a while that I can't stay still for long when in bed and find it hard to be comfortable :erm: also wake up really tired in the morning and remain tired during the whole day.

Well, today I have a CBT appointment and have to go to the gym in the evening. Plus I need to report something to the police (useless scum smoking in the communal stairs :mad:) and make a doctors appointment :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just had something really nice happen. I was sleeping on the train to work this morning (it's about 80 minute journey because I don't live at uni anymore so it's not too short) and some woman just tapped me on the shoulder to wake me up when we got to the station :smile:

Aw, it's SO nice when commuters show any form of humanity, isn't it? :teehee: Glad you were woken up! :yes:

Original post by Idle
I'm still going through a rough patch, I'm feeling anxious over silly things, not wanting to go out and just finding everything a massive effort. The increased AD does doesn't seem to have done much so looks like I might have to change, urgh. Ah well, trying to stay positive :h:

:console: :hugs: :console:

Original post by tasha96
Why do nights have to be so hard? :sad:

:sad: :jumphug: :lovehug:

Original post by Deyesy
I feel like I should post some good news that happened today... :yes:

Me and have been talking for a little while and we both met up today - We went the zoo which was awesome and we're planning to meet up as much as we can financially afford to. Basically, we're now like officially together and going out with each other :bigsmile:

I've got her permission to let you all know and she'll no doubt hide when she see's that I think she's amazing :redface:

:h:

Original post by PonchoKid
Ill pass that on. Hell really appreciate it :smile:

Hope your ok :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please tell him that I'll miss seeing his posts and that he's worth a million :yes:

Original post by HmMusic

I'm full term today. 37 weeks. That means baby could come any day from now for the next 5 weeks. I really hope he comes on his own, on time (within the next 3 weeks) and I don't have to be carrying him around and need inducing. I really need to meet him and hold him.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Just wanted to say how brave you are and that I think you're amazing :yep:
My god I feel depressed as **** today. I feel depressed when I'm employed, and I feel depressed when I'm unemployed. I feel depressed when I'm studying and I feel depressed when I don't study. I feel depressed when I'm single and I feel depressed now even in a relationship. Holy **** why does nothing help? Life just often feels overwhelming :frown:

I'm so stuck on what to do. GPs have been rather useless, and so have counselling services I've tried. Im worried if try them again and get disappointed again that will just depress me further. Stuck in a rut much :sigh:
Original post by IDukem
xxx

Hello stranger! :smile: :hugs: How are you mister? Not spoken to you in AGES :sad: Hope your okay :lovehug:

Original post by tasha96
I'm sorry you struggle with them too. :hugs:

I'm just feeling so low tonight. :sad: And my head is really loud- it wont leave me alone. :cry2: My tablets that usually make me drowsy aren't working (again!) tonight. :frown:

Nights are always the worst.. on your own, too much time to think about the past, goes round and round in me head in circles. Not pleasant :/

:hugs: I hope you managed to get through the night!
Reply 3807
Original post by HmMusic
Calling bosses was the worst thing about working, especially if they are not the understanding sort. I feel for you. I wouldn't feel comfortable going in with a rash either. What do you do? Can you wear long sleeves?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What helps me when I have to make unpleasant calls, which is most non-social calls, is writing down beforehand what I have to say / want to achieve with the call.

Hope it goes well!

I decided I'm going to text instead, mainly because my throat is really sore and it hurts to speak. I would be allowed to wear long sleeves under my normal top but im on a trampoline for at least 4 hours and adding layers when I have a fever is probably a recipe for passing out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3808
About to leave for my CBT appointment. Scared :sad: and I'm really tired as usual :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3809
Original post by -FireFlies-
Hello stranger! :smile: :hugs: How are you mister? Not spoken to you in AGES :sad: Hope your okay :lovehug:

Heyyy there haha yeah long time no speak :h: I'm doing well actually as of now, how about you? :lovehug:
Original post by IDukem
Heyyy there haha yeah long time no speak :h: I'm doing well actually as of now, how about you? :lovehug:

Very long time :tongue:... Ahh that's good to hear that you're doing good :h: hopefully it stays that way :smile:... Me? Eh, ya know the usual, sinking down with no way up. But hey ho.

Is that you free now for summer?
Reply 3811
Original post by IDukem
Thank you! It means a lot :hugs:
I have gained a lot of confidence from it because I worked so hard for the whole year and to get the best possible grades and everything was really satisfying. Thank you hun! I'm proud of you in that you're still fighting and you may not think so, but I believe you're such an inspiration :h: I try and be lovely but if anything it's people like you who make me seem lovely because of how lovely you are, it's a mirror effect :hugs:

No worries hun! I'm here any time :yes:
That's brilliant that you're able to celebrate the achievements, which can sometimes be hard to see when you're not generally feeling great :hugs: Pah, not sure about that at all! But thanks for your kind words :h: Hope you've had a good day :hugs:
Reply 3812
Today I have been diagnosed with Dysthymia as well as depression and persistant anxiety, essentially "double depression."

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3813
Original post by -FireFlies-
Very long time :tongue:... Ahh that's good to hear that you're doing good :h: hopefully it stays that way :smile:... Me? Eh, ya know the usual, sinking down with no way up. But hey ho.

Is that you free now for summer?

Hopefully it will yeah :smile: Aww no :hugs: I hope things look brighter for you cause you deserve it, if life throws you a curve ball, grab a baseball bat and smack that thing right out of the park :biggrin:

Yeah more or less :biggrin:

Original post by 08batee
No worries hun! I'm here any time :yes:
That's brilliant that you're able to celebrate the achievements, which can sometimes be hard to see when you're not generally feeling great :hugs: Pah, not sure about that at all! But thanks for your kind words :h: Hope you've had a good day :hugs:

Likewise :yep:
The fact that I felt satisfied with myself wa sgreater than all of the grades put together :h: However, the grades were great too haha. Hopefully you'll see that you're simply fantastic because of the fact that you are you :smile: Likewise with you hun, likewise with you :hugs:
My letter came through for the counselling stuff and I have to do a PHQ9 GAD7 :s-smilie: all so scary, it's gonna be on my mind now and worrying about it till wednesday :frown:

However I did make all my connections and I only had a mild panic in the middle of Birmingham new street which I guess is good :smile:

Hope everyone's ok :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just a quick message from the mods:

We all want TSR, and especially the Mental Health Support Society to be a safe place for users to get support and constructive, helpful advice. We do not want anyone to get triggered or feel worse as a result of posts on the site, whether that would be a response to your post, or a separate post made by another user. It is for this reason that we have rules relating to self harm and suicide discussion.

Please note that our current policy is that any discussion of suicide or self-harm is not permitted, whether that's writing about contemplating it, or discussing methods. We also cannot allow code words to get around the suicide/self-harm discussion ban. It is important to note that this includes anything written in spoiler tags. Please also remember that posts that do not directly mention self harm or suicide, but imply or hint about it, may also be triggering for users.

The reasons for this policy are:

- We are not professionally trained to deal with serious, potentially dangerous issues like this. We feel that directing people to appropriate help is safer than posting on TSR about it.

- Often messages about these types of feelings end up getting replies which are at best well-intentioned but unhelpful and at worst downright malicious. We would never want someone to be made to feel worse for posting about their feelings.

- There is a real risk of both triggering other users and increasing dangerous behaviour by allowing discussion of self-harm methods etc.

We do not want TSR to be seen to be a site which encourages or promotes self-harm.

Unfortunately, moderators are not able to monitor all posts in the site all the time, and therefore we rely on the report function to help us become aware of problematic posts. If you see a post about self harm, suicide or something that is triggering, please use the report function to bring it to our attention.

If you have any queries about moderation, please make a thread in Ask a Health & Relationships Moderator, and a moderator will reply to you as soon as possible.
Independence day woo! :woo:

Went to watch a parade which was good fun. The number of comments said about me by people there were pretty minimal too which was a nice surprise. Also....fireworks tonight! :biggrin:

Original post by superwolf
Important thing to remember:

All of this is a result of chemicals in your brain. Your meds having a decreased effect for some reason, or stress chemicals (technical term :tongue:) being released cos of going on that trip, or some other factor we don't know about. Medication can help control these symptoms, and it's important you keep taking your meds so as not to deteriorate further. All of this stuff you've been thinking is a part of your world you experience, but not the world shared with other people. These things can't harm you apart from by your own actions.

I think you ought to tell your wife/get someone to calmly tell her on your behalf. It's true she won't like the news (because she loves and worries about you, just she's a bit of a dumbass in terms of showing it :tongue:), but hiding this from her is causing you a lot of stress, which is even worse for you.

Also remember you can talk to me whenever I'm by a computer (or text Rob to pass on a message). Plus you promised to discuss my dissertation with me. :colone:

Also also, progress is being made on the mystery project, keep me informed as to any medication changes.

Also also also... everlasting kitty!

I do feel really stressed right now. I've got to pretend to be average Joe for the next 3 weeks and a dissertation to finish at the same time. I find it hard to connect the feeling of being watched to chemicals in my brain because it doesn't seem like that's true. I've seen the same person on the bus several times which makes me wonder whether it is just chemicals although I know in the past you've been right so that does lend credence to the idea. I spoke with my wife and, as predicted, she got pretty angry. She's making me take extra haloperidol until I see my psychiatrist to try and make me feel more relaxed (dunno if you want to include that in your mystery project?). Worried about TD from taking so much - increased to 20mg a day. :s-smilie:
Original post by Sabertooth
Independence day woo! :woo:

I think you mean Good Riddance day :tongue:

Been a month & half since my gf dumped me but I think I'm finally back to normal (for me anyway) :woo: Feel sort of pathetic that someone breaking up with me threw me back into my pre-christmas "veering close to being melted puddle of crazy" self though...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sigh.
Original post by kiss_me_now9
Sigh.

Are you ok?

Latest