The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emerald123
Right !!!btw are you in yr 10 too?:colondollar:

Lol she did say to revent that shes older than him and he's 19. I know her actual age but can't really say on the forums. Any way she's not in year 10 cos she's at least 19 years old

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by de_monies
Well, it'd be nicer if a few of us went, rather than just two people lol, if it's a circle of friends. And no, no coldness?

(Except the cold :biggrin: )

And you're calling us pervs? :cry2:

Its just to sorta encourage everyone to come :smile:

Yes I guess that's true...Thorpe park sounds fun though! I googled hehe...owwwww :frown: I want to see a fight! Now! Sooo bored...

yes, Im calling you all Pervs...don't make me repeat another time please..lol jk

Some pages back a lot people seemed to be up for it, what happened now?
Right !!!btw are you in yr 10 too?:colondollar:

No, why do you ask?
im at uni
Original post by lilmissshady
Yes I guess that's true...Thorpe park sounds fun though! I googled hehe...owwwww :frown: I want to see a fight! Now! Sooo bored...

yes, Im calling you all Pervs...don't make me repeat another time please..lol jk

Some pages back a lot people seemed to be up for it, what happened now?

It does look pretty good.I've never been there though!

Lool you tried to get in to an argument yesterday and that sorta backfired :tongue:

Well I for one am shocked shady! :unimpressed:

Besides I'd probs get in to trouble for checking out other girls :tongue:

I dunno why. I'm still up for it..

Posted from TSR Mobile
It does look pretty good.I've never been there though!

Lool you tried to get in to an argument yesterday and that sorta backfired :tongue:

Well I for one am shocked shady! :unimpressed:

Besides I'd probs get in to trouble for checking out other girls :tongue:

I dunno why. I'm still up for it..

Posted from TSR Mobile

will your girlfriend be there!?? :biggrin:

y shocked! I was only telling the truth :colondollar:

Thats the spirit! Besides 2 is better than one!
will your girlfriend be there!?? :biggrin:

y shocked! I was only telling the truth :colondollar:

Thats the spirit! Besides 2 is better than one!

I'd wish her to be there, but her parents are strict :frown: :cry2:

And lol Im hardly that! :biggrin:

2 what's? Sorry
I'd wish her to be there, but her parents are strict :frown: :cry2:

And lol Im hardly that! :biggrin:

2 what's? Sorry

That's good her parents are strict, it shows she's of a sharif clan :h:

You said there's no point of the meetup if its just 2 ppl :erm: but its still better than being on your own right..go for it!
(edited 10 years ago)
The moment you finish watching a series...and you don't know what to do with your life anymore...:rip:
Original post by Revent
So you gave up? :wink: That's the first actual mature thing you've done :mmm: And I'm sure it wasn't intentional :lol:

whatevs, had a trip today so had to go sleep earlier than usual-dont get ahead of urself....:tongue:
Reply 3929
Original post by dasolja123
whatevs, had a trip today so had to go sleep earlier than usual-dont get ahead of urself....:tongue:

So you weren't ACTUALLY being mature after all :lol:

Really? You and revent can go..but tbh, I hope I'm only imagining it, I've felt this strange coldness between the two of you since yesterday LOL fight! Fight! Fight! I should get my popcorn ready :biggrin:

No! I will not allow such haram mingling b/w guys girls! I shall protect all the girls of pak soc from Pervs ok!

I think we're cool? :tongue:

LOL of crs I wasn't being serious when I said beyond western jheez..I used to wear figure hugging clothes which are not exactly modest even if your not showing any skin ygm...I thought I dressed modestly but no not according to the 'dresscode'

oh but you and your guy friends are already meeting up in the thorpy park whatever..hmpf! So why can't us girls have a meetup of our own! Jk jk:biggrin:

Ooh nice :sexface: You should totally come to my shops :wink: You'll love the stuff we sell :tongue:

Itll be alright if I come over rigggghhht???? We'll have a girls night out, first at your place! Youll make nice food and ill eat and admire your cooking like a good friend should :biggrin: next ill give us a round in my Lamborghini! Next We'll go shopping! Yay! Shopping for shoes, cars, dogs and cupcakes!! Ok? Say no and you shall break my fragile heart sahdia :frown:

Can I come? :wink:

Original post by sahdia13
Yeah it does take long we don't make it that often.wow I'm suprised you cook.that looks Yum. :tongue:
And that's the sort of plate i would serve it in.my sort of style :wink:
I figured out baking during high school time and got a few cake books. Yeah Victoria sponge and that's about it
Yeah but nothing too complex eg pasta bake,lasagne,Shepards pie
Ahh man too much talking about food.I'm feeling hungry now :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's so surprising about me cooking? :eek: We make biryani weekly :grin: Mum and I alternate cos my sister can't quite make it yet :lol:

Yup! THAT is how I normally eat :smile: But those plates were being washed :tongue:

Ooh nice, you got any recipes for sponge cakes? My sister isn't very good at making cakes so I have a horrible teacher :mmm:

Oh I can make that. I haven't made lasagna yet though actually although I hypothetically can :tongue: Same with Shepards pie :smile:
Original post by Revent
So you weren't ACTUALLY being mature after all :lol:

I think we're cool? :tongue:

Ooh nice :sexface: You should totally come to my shops :wink: You'll love the stuff we sell :tongue:

Can I come? :wink:

What's so surprising about me cooking? :eek: We make biryani weekly :grin: Mum and I alternate cos my sister can't quite make it yet :lol:

Yup! THAT is how I normally eat :smile: But those plates were being washed :tongue:

Ooh nice, you got any recipes for sponge cakes? My sister isn't very good at making cakes so I have a horrible teacher :mmm:

Oh I can make that. I haven't made lasagna yet though actually although I hypothetically can :tongue: Same with Shepards pie :smile:

technically i was.....:cool:
anywayz i had an injection today-AND I DIDNT CRY!!!!!-thats how mature i am-bet u ran to mummy when u had 1 :tongue:
Same here!im in yr 10 too!:biggrin:

cool :erm:
Reply 3932
Im guessing you wore very Western clothing first?

We cool? :tongue: Someone I forgot who thinks there's something up between us :lol:
Reply 3933
technically i was.....:cool:
anywayz i had an injection today-AND I DIDNT CRY!!!!!-thats how mature i am-bet u ran to mummy when u had 1 :tongue:

That's how young you are. You think that not crying over an injection makes you mature :lol:
Original post by Revent
That's how young you are. You think that not crying over an injection makes you mature :lol:

thats how immature u are-thinking that everything i do is immature without looking and urself first :wink:
That's good her parents are strict, it shows she's of a sharif clan :h:

You said there's no point of the meetup if its just 2 ppl :erm: but its still better than being on your own right..go for it!

Lool there's a reason why her mum is strict. I won't go in to it, but yeah that's true I guess :smile:

And yeah I guess. 2 people are better than one lol

Original post by Revent
We cool? :tongue: Someone I forgot who thinks there's something up between us :lol:

Um yeah we're cool. I don't know why she thinks we're not? And it was lilmissshady over there :smile: But nah, no beef. However, she can being popcorn if she really wants :biggrin:
Reply 3936
thats how immature u are-thinking that everything i do is immature without looking and urself first :wink:

Right. You can lie to yourself all you want :lol:
Original post by Revent
Right. You can lie to yourself all you want :lol:

another thing that makes u immature-not accepting the truth when its right in ur face :rolleyes:
Reply 3938
Lool there's a reason why her mum is strict. I won't go in to it, but yeah that's true I guess :smile:

And yeah I guess. 2 people are better than one lol

Um yeah we're cool. I don't know why she thinks we're not? And it was lilmissshady over there :smile: But nah, no beef. However, she can being popcorn if she really wants :biggrin:

Good idk why she thought that :tongue:

Btw, I guess Thorpe Park isn't happening right? :lol: Cos I've already organised a day out with some friends that involves getting a nice shave :mmm:
Original post by Revent
Good idk why she thought that :tongue:

Btw, I guess Thorpe Park isn't happening right? :lol: Cos I've already organised a day out with some friends that involves getting a nice shave :mmm:

Well, Id like it to happen :tongue:

And I thought "Hmm I hardly shave" these days, and then I realised that they have a stubble service, and that's what I go for these days :biggrin: My "gf" prefers me with stubble any way :biggrin:

Latest