The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Revent
:tongue:

Ooh nice :sexface: You should totally come to my shops :wink: You'll love the stuff we sell :tongue:

Can I come? :wink:

No thankyou, besides I've had a change of wardrobe since lately...

Spoiler

well it's sahdia place only she can answer that..but even if it were mine I would've said no right away :smile:

Sahdia please say he can't come or I won't come either :frown: jk lol
Original post by lilmissshady

Spoiler

well it's sahdia place only she can answer that..but even if it were mine I would've said no right away :smile:

Well Sahdia can't have me there, and I was like the first person she talked to on here, so I doubt she can have Revent lol :biggrin:
Reply 3942

Spoiler

Well, just saying :wink: I'm sure you looked fit in that stuff :sexface:

Well, I'm sure Sahdia wouldn't mind me popping along :tongue: Cooking buddies and all that :grin:

Original post by de_monies
Well, Id like it to happen :tongue:

And I thought "Hmm I hardly shave" these days, and then I realised that they have a stubble service, and that's what I go for these days :biggrin: My "gf" prefers me with stubble any way :biggrin:

If it does, I'll probably still be up for it. ESPECIALLY if Shady comes :wink: Back in the days, one of my usernames for this game used to be Shades :rofl:

Oh and go for it :grin: It sounds AMAZING :tongue:
Original post by Revent

Well, I'm sure Sahdia wouldn't mind me popping along :tongue: Cooking buddies and all that :grin:

Well, I think it's more her parents :biggrin:

Original post by Revent

If it does, I'll probably still be up for it. ESPECIALLY if Shady comes :wink: Back in the days, one of my usernames for this game used to be Shades :rofl:

Game? What game?
Reply 3944
Well, I think it's more her parents :biggrin:

Game? What game?

I'm good with that. :tongue: I used to sneak over to the ex's house ALL the time :rofl: Just hide in the closet in a worst case scenario and don't leave your clothes lying on the floor/bed! Worst thing you could do! :eek:

It was Mario Kart and a few others :tongue: From MMBN because I always used to use the S folder and one of my most used PA's was by a character called Shades :laugh:
Original post by Revent
I'm good with that. :tongue: I used to sneak over to the ex's house ALL the time :rofl: Just hide in the closet in a worst case scenario and don't leave your clothes lying on the floor/bed! Worst thing you could do! :eek:

It was Mario Kart and a few others :tongue: From MMBN because I always used to use the S folder and one of my most used PA's was by a character called Shades :laugh:

Was she Muslim? Well yeah I guess that's a given...

And fair enoughs I guess
Reply 3946
Was she Muslim? Well yeah I guess that's a given...

And fair enoughs I guess

Nope, Christian :erm:

Do you game? :smile:
Original post by Revent
Well, just saying :wink: I'm sure you looked fit in that stuff :sexface:

I really should've insulted you back then...atleast you'd have been more careful when talking to me...ill ignore it just this once ok so be careful kid

yeah fine, go ahead...guess me and sahdia would've to make different plans then...
Well Sahdia can't have me there, and I was like the first person she talked to on here, so I doubt she can have Revent lol :biggrin:

Yeah i guess...glad I'm a girl lol!
Original post by Revent

Ah fair enoughs. I didn't expect many Muslims to be doing that but then perhaps I'm naive lol

Nah I don't really game - apart from GTA and assassins creed lol

I really should've insulted you back then...atleast you'd have been more careful when talking to me...ill ignore it just this once ok so be careful kid

yeah fine, go ahead...guess me and sahdia would've to make different plans then...

Tbf I think you would just egg him on by doing so :tongue:

Still not impressed that you called your "TSR Bestie" a perv lol

Well... I could dress up :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh true,,,,,,,,,,,,,:colondollar:
Why are u guys being critical over people!(not in a rude way)Some of you go into maturity and all sorts about light-hearted discarded things,for example clothes.(if I offended you then I'm extremely sorry because I felt like writing this):biggrin:
you guys are REALLY chatty
muhaha

(edited 10 years ago)
Do u guys have friends on here?asking casually
Original post by Revent

r u blanking me???? :cry2:
Original post by dasolja123

I think Revant is hitting a target to blank you out and faint!!
Original post by Emerald123
I think Revant is hitting a target to blank you out and faint!!

huh?
huh?

Seriously you are blanking out mr D!
Seriously you are blanking out mr D!

i seriously dnt understand....
Yh true,,,,,,,,,,,,,:colondollar:
Why are u guys being critical over people!(not in a rude way)Some of you go into maturity and all sorts about light-hearted discarded things,for example clothes.(if I offended you then I'm extremely sorry because I felt like writing this):biggrin:
you guys are REALLY chatty
muhaha

I don't think any ones really being massively critical? Just generally making conversation lol

Yup. Lots of people and also a relationship lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3958

Ummm no?

Yup

Ah fair enoughs. I didn't expect many Muslims to be doing that but then perhaps I'm naive lol

Nah I don't really game - apart from GTA and assassins creed lol

Tbf I think you would just egg him on by doing so :tongue:

Still not impressed that you called your "TSR Bestie" a perv lol

Well... I could dress up :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I'm a horrible Muslim :tongue: Ah, fair enough AC is a top class game :wink:

Ooh playing hard to get? I like that :sexface:

Why am I not welcome? :frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
I don't think any ones really being massively critical? Just generally making conversation lol

Yup. Lots of people and also a relationship lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are u related to REvant?

Latest