Scroll to see replies

Not the best day ><
Original post by rmhumphries
Not the best day ><

:hugs:
Not the best day ><

:frown:

Hopefully it means tomorrow will be better!
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
I think you mean Good Riddance day :tongue:

Been a month & half since my gf dumped me but I think I'm finally back to normal (for me anyway) :woo: Feel sort of pathetic that someone breaking up with me threw me back into my pre-christmas "veering close to being melted puddle of crazy" self though...

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I was dumped I cried, no bawled, for at least an hour. The rest of the day I did a lot of crying, too. The next weeks I spent my time in front of the TV hugging a pillow. I don't think that's pathetic at all tbh.

Been a month & half since my gf dumped me but I think I'm finally back to normal (for me anyway) :woo: Feel sort of pathetic that someone breaking up with me threw me back into my pre-christmas "veering close to being melted puddle of crazy" self though...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not pathetic at all - break-ups are horrible :hugs:
Reply 3825
Was kinda more busy today :smile: Had to go with my dad to Lidl in the morning :ninja: then to Tesco with my mum :tongue:. After that was my CBT appointment and that went ****. I didn't talk much and the PHQ9/GAD7 scores have gone much worse compared to during the exams :sad:. And in the evening was my gym induction :tongue:. Plus on my way home I had to get one of those old hot stuffy buses :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Panicking and over thinking everything :frown:
So glad I'm with my boyfriend but my brains on overdrive' got the phone assessment next week and I find out my dissy result on about the 16th I think :s-smilie: brain won't shut up. Even had to go check the oven was off as I was convinced it had been left on :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sunfowers01
Are you ok?

Just bored as sin. My BF works 9 to 5 full time and I don't have a job yet so I spend my days in the flat alone. Then he goes out in the evening to spend time with his friends and I spend my nights in the flat alone. Sigh.
Original post by -FireFlies-

Nights are always the worst.. on your own, too much time to think about the past, goes round and round in me head in circles. Not pleasant :/

:hugs: I hope you managed to get through the night!

Yeah and it's so quiet as well. :frown: You end up stuck just you and your own head.

I really hate them- wish we could just skip nights. :sad:

Hope you managed okay too! :hugs:
So excited, just found out they're making a film out of The Book Thief.

One of the most beautiful books written :smile:
Original post by kiss_me_now9
Just bored as sin. My BF works 9 to 5 full time and I don't have a job yet so I spend my days in the flat alone. Then he goes out in the evening to spend time with his friends and I spend my nights in the flat alone. Sigh.

I honestly know that feeling, sorry to hear that!
(edited 10 years ago)
I was wondering if anyone has experience moving from CAMHS to the adult services? My therapist wants to move me onto adult after my A level results (as I'm not 18 until end of august)

I'm just anxious about what that entails. Will I still get counselling sessions as I did with CAMHS? Might there be other types of medicine available? As I don't feel what I have been on for three years has made much of a difference.

Thanks in advance. Hope everyone's okay. And sorry I haven't done the traditional intro post :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3832
Really not sure what to do. I don't want to talk to anyone. Don't really feel unsafe most of the time but I also keep suddenly feeling like doing Something Bad. It's stupid, I'm better than I've been in ages. Sometimes I really want to live. But other stuff just seems so easy. Nobody safe here. When I talk to safe people on phone/facebook/Skype I'm saying how fine I am and I'm not really fine, and other times I'm just not replying to people cos I don't want to talk. I'm sort of fine. Sort of really not, at the same time.
Original post by danny111
I honestly know that feeling, sucks to be you, sorry to hear that!

I know you didn't mean it badly, but I'm not sure saying 'sucks to be you' is altogether helpful. :no:
Original post by Sabertooth
Independence day woo! :woo:

Went to watch a parade which was good fun. The number of comments said about me by people there were pretty minimal too which was a nice surprise. Also....fireworks tonight! :biggrin:

I do feel really stressed right now. I've got to pretend to be average Joe for the next 3 weeks and a dissertation to finish at the same time. I find it hard to connect the feeling of being watched to chemicals in my brain because it doesn't seem like that's true. I've seen the same person on the bus several times which makes me wonder whether it is just chemicals although I know in the past you've been right so that does lend credence to the idea. I spoke with my wife and, as predicted, she got pretty angry. She's making me take extra haloperidol until I see my psychiatrist to try and make me feel more relaxed (dunno if you want to include that in your mystery project?). Worried about TD from taking so much - increased to 20mg a day. :s-smilie:

Yay, explodey things! :biggrin:

I approve of the bit where you say I'm a genius and always right (I believe those were your exact words? :tongue:) Also several options for the person on the bus: a) they just live/work near you and it's a coincidence, b) they're quintuplets, and you've actually seen them only once each, c) they've got a free bus pass and have nothing better to do all day, d) they're different people and you're hallucinating their face, e) there's nobody there and you're hallucinating whole people, f) they just really really like buses. :tongue:

RE: haloperidol, I'd say see your psych as soon as you can and ask for alternatives to increasing it (like occasional diazepam or other such tasties :drool:).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Welcome back normal you! :dancing:

Not the best day ><

:penguinhug:

Original post by SamJHill
I was wondering if anyone has experience moving from CAMHS to the adult services? My therapist wants to move me onto adult after my A level results (as I'm not 18 until end of august)

I'm just anxious about what that entails. Will I still get counselling sessions as I did with CAMHS? Might there be other types of medicine available? As I don't feel what I have been on for three years has made much of a difference.

Thanks in advance. Hope everyone's okay. And sorry I haven't done the traditional intro post :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just wanted to say welcome, and sorry I can't answer your question (I was never with CAMHS). :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
:frown:

Hopefully it means tomorrow will be better!

Thanks. I am hoping tomorrow I will be get done the last 2 big things on my to-do list, think that will make me feel better as well.

Original post by sunfowers01

Original post by superwolf

:jumphug:
Original post by superwolf
Yay, explodey things! :biggrin:

I approve of the bit where you say I'm a genius and always right (I believe those were your exact words? :tongue:) Also several options for the person on the bus: a) they just live/work near you and it's a coincidence, b) they're quintuplets, and you've actually seen them only once each, c) they've got a free bus pass and have nothing better to do all day, d) they're different people and you're hallucinating their face, e) there's nobody there and you're hallucinating whole people, f) they just really really like buses. :tongue:

RE: haloperidol, I'd say see your psych as soon as you can and ask for alternatives to increasing it (like occasional diazepam or other such tasties :drool:).

Welcome back normal you! :dancing:

Just wanted to say welcome, and sorry I can't answer your question (I was never with CAMHS). :smile:

Thanks for the welcome :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel at a real dead end with my mind now. Just like i'm losing the battle again.

What gives you the strength to carry on? In your darkest times?

Having been to the doctors Im now on prozac 20mg daily. Which i know is the lowest dose.

I have no friends, really, i don't. I have a boyfriend who is very supportive but i rely on him way too much. I have been back to the doctors to say look i dont think im improving as much as i should be and she just said to stick with it for another month as im also recieving CBT from my local mental health team called Talking Changes.

While its comforting to know the support is there from Talking Changes, a month is a REALLY long time when getting through an hour of the day feels like an achievement.

I mean, after all of this, Its my birthday tomorrow. And just the thought of it makes me want to cry. I hate the attention being on me. It just needs to be over as quickly as possible.

So again, after that ramble (apologies)

How do you cope?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by JessicaBlue94
I feel at a real dead end with my mind now. Just like i'm losing the battle again.

Having been to the doctors Im now on prozac 20mg daily. Which i know is the lowest dose.

I have no friends, really, i don't. I have a boyfriend who is very supportive but i rely on him way too much. I have been back to the doctors to say look i dont think im improving as much as i should be and she just said to stick with it for another month as im also recieving CBT from my local mental health team called Talking Changes.

While its comforting to know the support is there from Talking Changes, a month is a REALLY long time when getting through an hour of the day feels like an achievement.

I mean, after all of this, Its my birthday tomorrow. And just the thought of it makes me want to cry. I hate the attention being on me. It just needs to be over as quickly as possible.

How do you cope?

Spend some alone time, watch a comedy program or film, listen to more upbeat music. Come on here, make new friends, theres always someone to talk to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3839
Original post by JessicaBlue94

Having been to the doctors Im now on prozac 20mg daily. Which i know is the lowest dose. e.

How do you cope?

You have my sympathy about wanting your birthday to be done and over with though :console: I was exactly the same a few months back when mine came around. At least it's only a single day though? I tried to keep my head as busy as possible during the hours I was actually awake - I spent most of it sleeping so I didn't have to be awake for it :redface: So you could try that? Watch movies/catch-up tv to take up the hours of the day? :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest