The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4000
Original post by dasolja123
about ur dad an ur uncle and all the other stuff-and the fact that u had to take care of ur bros and sis since 12-i cant do that at 15....

Nothing to feel sorry about. I've made the most of what I've had.
Reply 4001
Original post by de_monies

Can't remember you, but hello :smile:

I'm the Drake look a like guy, don't you remember? I remember you.
Original post by Revent

So did we :wink:

OK, but Im sure we'll stick to that rule. I can't really tell you the ins and the outs, but I have reasons for believing we will as well.

Original post by Drizz
I'm the Drake look a like guy, don't you remember? I remember you.

Are you? Im sorry, I have forgotten. Now I look like an idiot, cos you remember me....
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Revent
Nothing to feel sorry about. I've made the most of what I've had.

stop being soo nice-i dont like feeling sorry for ppl....
ur soo sweet about it too-never thought id sa this (probs will have to kill myself later) but i wish i was like u.....
Reply 4004
OK, but Im sure we'll stick to that rule. I can't really tell you the ins and the outs, but I have reasons for believing we will as well.

Fair enough. Each to their own :smile: But if you do, well done on that. It is REALLY hard to resist, trust me :tongue: You'd probably have to avoid situations which could lead to it, such as being in a bed together :lol:
Reply 4005
stop being soo nice-i dont like feeling sorry for ppl....
ur soo sweet about it too-never thought id sa this (probs will have to kill myself later) but i wish i was like u.....

:lol: No one wants to be like me :wink: Trust me :tongue:
Original post by Revent
Fair enough. Each to their own :smile: But if you do, well done on that. It is REALLY hard to resist, trust me :tongue: You'd probably have to avoid situations which could lead to it, such as being in a bed together :lol:

Lol. Im pretty sure we won't be doing that :tongue:
Reply 4007
Lol. Im pretty sure we won't be doing that :tongue:

You don't have to be naked! :laugh: You could just be lying down together and watching a movie or something or even just making out/cuddling/snuggling, etc... :tongue: Which we all know is easily possible :wink:
Original post by Revent
You don't have to be naked! :laugh: You could just be lying down together and watching a movie or something or even just making out/cuddling/snuggling, etc... :tongue: Which we all know is easily possible :wink:

Lool I wasn't thinking naked :biggrin:
Original post by Revent
:lol: No one wants to be like me :wink: Trust me :tongue:

but why??? after u get past the dirty minded bit (and yes it IS true) ur actually a really nice person...im not kiddin :biggrin:
Reply 4010
but why??? after u get past the dirty minded bit (and yes it IS true) ur actually a really nice person...im not kiddin :biggrin:

:lol: Thanks, that's nice of you :colondollar:

Lool I wasn't thinking naked :biggrin:

Ah fair enough! :smile: Well, good luck with that :grin: Hope you succeed :wink: Immense respect if you do since I couldn't :tongue:
Original post by Revent
:lol: Thanks, that's nice of you :colondollar:

Ah fair enough! :smile: Well, good luck with that :grin: Hope you succeed :wink: Immense respect if you do since I couldn't :tongue:

but it is true...:colondollar:
im not generally nice so dnt get used to it....:biggrin:
Reply 4012
but it is true...:colondollar:
im not generally nice so dnt get used to it....:biggrin:

Thanks, not used to people being nice to me on here anyway :lol:
Original post by Revent

im unique :wink:
beat da **** outta any1 who wasnt.....:biggrin:
Original post by Revent
Just thinking of what to say.

Oh so that's what took so long? If your still upset even though I did apologize, you can report me if that makes you feel better..but why did you not have anything clever/witty to say back is what beats me, where did all that wit go....Making me the bad guy :frown: so cruel
Reply 4015
Original post by lilmissshady
Oh so that's what took so long? If your still upset even though I did apologize, you can report me if that makes you feel better..but why did you not have anything clever/witty to say back is what beats me, where did all that wit go....Making me the bad guy :frown: so cruel

There's a difference. When I say stuff like that, I say it in a joking manner, I don't intend to piss people off to make them ignore me or whatever. So my apologies for that.

im unique :wink:
beat da **** outta any1 who wasnt.....:biggrin:

:lol: I'll give you that. You're definitely unique amongst the people here :tongue:
Original post by Revent

I'm nice to you am I not?

Original post by lilmissshady

If it makes you feel any better, I think you're nice?

That being said, night. Would stay up, but I've got to get up early for a dentist appointment
Original post by Revent
There's a difference. When I say stuff like that, I say it in a joking manner, I don't intend to piss people off to make them ignore me or whatever. So my apologies for that.

:lol: I'll give you that. You're definitely unique amongst the people here :tongue:

dont know if dats a good thing-BUT ill take it as a compliment :biggrin:

That being said, night. Would stay up, but I've got to get up early for a dentist appointment

good luck :colone:
Reply 4019
dont know if dats a good thing-BUT ill take it as a compliment :biggrin:

It isn't :console:

Yup you are, but a lot aren't! :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending