University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster- Freshers 2013/14

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by RacheyTV
Heya!

Well then! there is a LOT that goes on during freshers week!

My experience of freshers week was that there was pretty much something going on every single night - and if you are staying in halls then you won't go far without coming across a flat party or a group of people going to the club or bar. (this is at harrow campus) There are events put on by the Students Union for each campus and these include fancy dress parties, kareoke, BBQ's, club nights and loads more..not to mention freshers fair! Freshers events usually last for the first 2 weeks :smile:

Are you studying at one of the central london campuses?

Sounds great :smile: I will be studying at Regent Street and living at Wembley, is there much else going on there or is it mainly the other campuses?
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Has anybody heard back from harrow accommodation?
Original post by EmilyBeth03
Has anybody heard back from harrow accommodation?

Not yet. When did you apply? Here's some info from the student accommodation page if it helps:

Students applying for the 2013/14 academic year will hear back from us as follows:

If you applied in April, we will respond by Friday 28 June 2013

If you applied in May, we will respond by Friday 12 July 2013

If you applied in June, we will respond by Friday 26 July 2013

If you applied in July, we will respond by Friday 9 August 2013

Reply 243
Original post by Tigrah99
Sounds great :smile: I will be studying at Regent Street and living at Wembley, is there much else going on there or is it mainly the other campuses?

Cool =) student court is really nice so I've heard!

Harrow is the where most things go on because we have the room for it, like the undercroft SU bar and the Area 51 nightclub are where a lot of freshers events are at. You have messi mondays too.

Regents is quiet from what I've experienced
Reply 244
Hi I'm Myra and I'll be studying Sociology at Regents campus :smile:
Is anyone here who is not gonna live at halls? I would like to rent a room but I have no idea where. I will be studying at Harrow campus. I'd like to live with students to keep my life enjoing, so if anyone is interested, let me know! L.
Contemporary Media Practice here. Anyone else? :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Yo! I'm studying Eng Lit and living at Wembley :smile:
Reply 248
Guys, I found this page, you guys wanna take a look/ join? It's the Facebook group/ equivalent of this thread
https://www.facebook.com/groups/462412097163385/
Hiii, my names Bethany and I'm going to be studying Film and Television and will hopefully be living on the Harrow campus! :smile: x
Hi! I'm Josh, I'm I'm going to be studying History at Regent Campus

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 251
Original post by jcarter2801

Posted from TSR Mobile

Finally a fellow historian!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 252

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by ChelseaC
Finally a fellow historian!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hold the phone! I'm studying history too! :biggrin: I've found two others on facebook, but I really thought they'd be loads more of us.
Reply 253
Original post by Kt121
Hold the phone! I'm studying history too! :biggrin: I've found two others on facebook, but I really thought they'd be loads more of us.

Excuse me whilst I dance. Honestly thought I was going to rock up to lectures alone...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Excuse me whilst I dance. Honestly thought I was going to rock up to lectures alone...

Posted from TSR Mobile

We can't be the only ones! There must be more than five of us!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 255
AWWWWH!!!!!! Historians in regent street campus yay! make sure u pass by the Psychologists am the only lad i' ve found doing Psychology on here and like 2/3 other girls Lol! Any lads doing Psychology @ Regent
Reply 256

Posted from TSR Mobile

We can't be the only ones! There must be more than five of us!

Posted from TSR Mobile

There was a good sized class when I went to the applicant day. Obviously not all of those would have chosen Westminster but like you said, there surely must be more than 5 of us :/
Reply 257
Original post by Kt121
There was a good sized class when I went to the applicant day. Obviously not all of those would have chosen Westminster but like you said, there surely must be more than 5 of us :/

Yeah there was an alright number at applicant day. Everyone was so quiet though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 258
Original post by ikz94
AWWWWH!!!!!! Historians in regent street campus yay! make sure u pass by the Psychologists am the only lad i' ve found doing Psychology on here and like 2/3 other girls Lol! Any lads doing Psychology @ Regent

I feel that not enough people know about TSR...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 259
I feel that not enough people know about TSR...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh I would second that :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending