The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Have u guys done bio 1 gcse?
Original post by de_monies
Religion

does that mean im mature cuz im not strict about religion???if yes tell that to revent :cool:
or hav i taken the wrong meaning????:colondollar:
Original post by dasolja123
u dont hav any friends-ppl arent ur friend if call u a weirdo and tell uz to shut up :angry:
and y wud i wanna b ur friend??

I have enough friends!no thank u !They call me a weirdo in a different way
does that mean im mature cuz im not strict about religion???if yes tell that to revent :cool:

You have become mature quickly!

Lol hardly :biggrin: Sorry. Tbf, I'd try and not prove how "mature" you are tbh. If it's any condolences, often you *sound* like an 18 year old, but then often you do also sound like you're 15...
Lol hardly :biggrin: Sorry. Tbf, I'd try and not prove how "mature" you are tbh. If it's any condolences, often you *sound* like an 18 year old, but then often you do also sound like you're 15...

R u 15 too(its so good to be 15 now)
Original post by Emerald123
I have enough friends!no thank u !They call me a weirdo in a different way

yeah cuz the word weirdo has sooo many meanings and ways to say it......:rolleyes:
(edited 10 years ago)

How old do I sound? Be very honest!
And I'm sure you noticed how fast I've matured over the past few months?

thanks :colondollar:-it means a lot to be told i am quite mature :wink:
Original post by lilmissshady

100 years old!

i think ur 21 tbh :wink:-dunno if ur gonna take that as a compliment or not.....:biggrin:
100 years old!

she sed be honest dumass :rolleyes:
i think ur 21 tbh :wink:-dunno if ur gonna take that as a compliment or not.....:biggrin:

Your close :smile: thanks that really is a compliment for me cz I've always had issues with 'immaturity' lol cz I'm the youngest in the house and get treated like a baby...I hate it..that means a lot...now I shall get to emerald123 :rofl:
R u 15 too(its so good to be 15 now)

Lol. Try 20 years old :biggrin:

I'd say around the age you told me that you are? Well tbh, we only became good friends somewhat recently, so I dunno :biggrin:

thanks :colondollar:-it means a lot to be told i am quite mature :wink:

Fair enoughs, and since when did I become the "mature" police :biggrin: - deciding who is and who isn't :biggrin: I'm not always "mature" myself :biggrin: (Though I try to be), cos well often it's fun to just become a little kid. I mean recently, I bought a furby :biggrin:
100 years old!

Wth? I didn't ask you lol btw your posts are quite funny! Lol Keep it up!
Lol. Try 20 years old :biggrin:

I'd say around the age you told me that you are? Well tbh, we only became good friends somewhat recently, so I dunno :biggrin:

Fair enoughs, and since when did I become the "mature" police :biggrin: - deciding who is and who isn't :biggrin: I'm not always "mature" myself :biggrin: (Though I try to be), cos well often it's fun to just become a little kid. I mean recently, I bought a furby :biggrin:

since u sed i spoke like an 18 yr old :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: r u serious abat the furby???:eek:LOL!!
what do u do with it????:colone::colone:
Your close :smile: thanks that really is a compliment for me cz I've always had issues with 'immaturity' lol cz I'm the youngest in the house and get treated like a baby...I hate it..that means a lot...now I shall get to emerald123 :rofl:

does that mean revents right and ur 20 or does it mean ur 22???
im guessin ur 20 :wink:
does that mean revents right and ur 20 or does it mean ur 22???
im guessin ur 20 :wink:

Why you little bugger trying to expose me! LOL just kidding!
Yeah btw I'm watching this Korean drama and there's this character which sounds exactly like you! She's all lively and happy go lucky kind :smile: just like you dasolja! And then there's another which is 'boring' like myself lol!
its a classical, just amazing! And I think I've learned quite a bit if Korean from it! Yes I watch it subbed lol
Why you little bugger trying to expose me! LOL just kidding!
Yeah btw I'm watching this Korean drama and there's this character which sounds exactly like you! She's all lively and happy go lucky kind :smile: just like you dasolja! And then there's another which is 'boring' like myself lol!
its a classical, just amazing! And I think I've learned quite a bit if Korean from it! Yes I watch it subbed lol

awww thanks :colondollar:
btw i dont think ur boring, seriously!!!:biggrin: my friend loves korean stuff-is it any good?? (never tried it :colondollar:) she likes korean music too-again never actually heard it
since u sed i spoke like an 18 yr old :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: r u serious abat the furby???:eek:LOL!!
what do u do with it????:colone::colone:

Ah OK. And yes I do. So far, I've decided to make it turn evil :biggrin:

Latest