The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by manchesterunited15
I thought it was still Roddick's 155, didn't realise it was 163 now

Roddick's 155 is the 3rd fastest ever (4th if we count the "163 mph" one). Raonic (155.3) and Karlovic (156) both beat that record.
Reply 5641
Well done Andy
Novak will dispatch of him in under two hours
Original post by Kenan and Kel

No he won't
so today we have seen two very agressive hard-hitting players,

beaten by two very talented defensive players,

hmm
Original post by justinawe
Roddick's 155 is the 3rd fastest ever (4th if we count the "163 mph" one). Raonic (155.3) and Karlovic (156) both beat that record.

Yeah, just been looking at the wikipedia article :tongue:

Lol
Reply 5647

So you say
Reply 5648
The final will be big. Hopefully Murray can get a win against Djokovic, he did it in the Olympics and US Open last year. Come on Andy!
Reply 5649
1st seed vs 2nd seed in the final, Wimbledon so predictable this year.
Simple solution to the roof situation. Start play an hour earlier. That way, in the event of a long first semi there should be enough time to finish the second semi in natural light and in the event that the first semi is over in a couple of hours schedule the second semi as "Not before 4 p.m."
Reply 5651
Original post by Hopple
Lol, this guy can't serve for ****.

Well done Andy :biggrin:

I'm quite surprised that Janowicz's main strength is his massive serve, and it just completely disintegrated by the end of the match. Murray must have got way more than twice the aces he got
Whether it'll be under 2 hours or not, Djokovic is going to have Murray running around like a headless chicken on Sunday :biggrin:
What a rubbish game from both janowicz and murray! They both played below average and acted childish. I wish the match was between del potro and djocovic in the finals.
Reply 5654
Original post by Prendah

What about the womens?
Reply 5655
Original post by tinkertailor
Whether it'll be under 2 hours or not, Djokovic is going to have Murray running around like a headless chicken on Sunday :biggrin:

Why do you hate Murray so much? You know most of us do support Murray on this thread, on a UK website. Watch the BBC documentary on him, he's really not a guy to hate at all
Reply 5656
Now I really hope Andy Murray wins Wimby. This is his second chance at getting Wimby.
Original post by Prendah

No it means they got the seedings right. Nadal, Federer, Serena, Sharapova, Tsongas...need I go on with the shock defeats? Anything but predictable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can he beat Djokovic?
Original post by PoisonSky
Why do you hate Murray so much? You know most of us do support Murray on this thread, on a UK website. Watch the BBC documentary on him, he's really not a guy to hate at all

I don't hate him, I just find his tennis incredibly dull. Watching him run around the base line against Verdasco the other day was just painful. He held his own more today but even then he was rarely aggressive. He's just a dull player. If he plays like this against Novak, he's going to get hammered.

I have seen the doc by the way and it doesn't surprise me that he has a dull personality too :biggrin: Though I did feel for him when Dunblane was brought up.

Latest