Original post by ipoop
:smug:

Bow to my greatness :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sucks balls :colonhash:
Original post by ipoop
Using hashtags outside of Twitter is not an Olympic event yet :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's because there's not that many people who are capable of doing it yet :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8783
Original post by This Honest
Sucks balls :colonhash:

:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And to your previous argument, well I wrote it out, but my safari messed up and deleted it....I'm not writing it out again
Tom Daley wasn't pipped to get gold, lol
The Chinese were favourites but ended up crying coming 2nd
It was so hot in brummy land:eek: even for me... And I've done 50+ degrees of Dubai heat :mmm: (and I don't get very hot there)

Original post by Converse girl
:console:

I think sometimes is hay fever than not being able to have milky stuff

Hay fever is a killer ***** :frown: although I love milk
Reply 8787
And to your previous argument, well I wrote it out, but my safari messed up and deleted it....I'm not writing it out again
Tom Daley wasn't pipped to get gold, lol
The Chinese were favourites but ended up crying coming 2nd

I'm sure your ****tty iTurd product messed up :wink: so now you've resorted in belittling the Chinese? :sigh: Unless they literally did cry because they were second, I can believe that to happened :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
I'm sure your ****tty iTurd product messed up :wink: so now you've resorted in belittling the Chinese? :sigh: Unless they literally did cry because they were second, I can believe that to happened :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They did cry!!!! Didn't you see pics going around the Internet of them facing a wall and crying!
I saw it live m8! It was funny.
Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

:fuhrer: why you losing your touch? Also, the Chinese cry over everything... :colonhash: we turn over £2bn.. Not £2.00000001bn, I dishonour yooouu
Reply 8790
They did cry!!!! Didn't you see pics going around the Internet of them facing a wall and crying!
I saw it live m8! It was funny.

Didn't watch much of the aquatic events, was only really interested in athletics :yep:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:fuhrer: why you losing your touch? Also, the Chinese cry over everything... :colonhash: we turn over £2bn.. Not £2.00000001bn, I dishonour yooouu

Losing my touch how? :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
Didn't watch much of the aquatic events, was only really interested in athletics :yep:

Losing my touch how? :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Grammar :h: (or spelling, to instead of too)

My new brother in law shares my birthday... :cool:
Reply 8792
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Grammar :h: (or spelling, to instead of too)

My new brother in law shares my birthday... :cool:

Auto-correct :colonhash:

:ahee: wouldn't it be cruel if one of you did not receive a single gift or even warm wishes on said day? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
^is the grammar police secret spy caught poopy out :yy: :woo:
Original post by ipoop
Auto-correct :colonhash:

:ahee: wouldn't it be cruel if one of you did not receive a single gift or even warm wishes on said day? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well it's not a correction if it changed it to something wrong :colonhash:

:ahee: well, hopefully, he'll remember :mmm:
Reply 8795
I actually resigned from the force a while ago, my phone makes too many mistakes and icba anymore :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:gasp: that can't be happening

I am bored from my book now...
^is not uber paranoid like I am right now >_< I gotta be up early tomorrow and need some sleep :emo:

Was just starting to drift off when I heard some noise coming from outside. I shrugged it off and thought it was a cat or something :colonhash: Then I started to drift off again. Suddenly I heard someone just sneeze :erm: Who would be in their back garden sneezing at this time of the night? :hmmm: Am I just being paranoid? >_<
Maybe it was the cat sneezing or maybe you are just hearing things

I am not paranoid but I am hiding under my covers there is big ass moth in my room and scaring the shizzle out of me I hate moths :cry: it's just fluttering every where I should have losed my window and turned the light off
^sounded like a man sneezing :hand:

I need to calm myself down and get me some sleep :sadnod:

nwah, sorry to hear about your moth predicament :sadnod: :hugs:

Latest