The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Revent
Yah sure :tongue:

Original post by lilmissshady
PM me first :smile:

PM'd :smile: I sent it to both of you at once. Perks of being a sub :biggrin:
How many of you do medicine? :tongue:

In particular, how many of you do Medicine at Cardiff??
Reply 4182
Original post by hash007
How many of you do medicine? :tongue:

In particular, how many of you do Medicine at Cardiff??

Starting in September :smile: But not at Cardiff :tongue:
Original post by de_monies
PM'd :smile: I sent it to both of you at once. Perks of being a sub :biggrin:

OMG you have to watch this korean drama!! Im
on the edge of my seat right now LOL!!

Wow it must be late there and your still up...

I'm so tired..night all
(edited 10 years ago)
OMG you have to watch this korean drama!! Im
on the edge of my seat right now LOL!!

Wow it must be late there and your still up...

I'm so tired..night all

Well, what was it, and I did kinda go to sleep around the time of your post as well :smile: You do go to sleep at odd times :biggrin:
Well, what was it, and I did kinda go to sleep around the time of your post as well :smile: You do go to sleep at odd times :biggrin:

It's the main character...dudes stolen my heart!!! He's a ninja! (Has a pony tail too!) but it's his sword art that's done it for me :love:....he rarely talks! But when he does...his voice...:heart: I should really stop now...ill send you pic ok!
Why odd :confused: I went to sleep around 8pm last night..cz I've to wake up early..my routine did get messed up when I was in Vancouver...but now it's back to the way it used to be :smile:
Reply 4186
It's the main character...dudes stolen my heart!!! He's a ninja! (Has a pony tail too!) but it's his sword art that's done it for me :love:....he rarely talks! But when he does...his voice...:heart: I should really stop now...ill send you pic ok!
Why odd :confused: I went to sleep around 8pm last night..cz I've to wake up early..my routine did get messed up when I was in Vancouver...but now it's back to the way it used to be :smile:

I have a sword as well :sexface: Two actually :wink:

What is this show lol. Lol fair enoughs, and yeah send us a PM or post here or whatever. Just that well before you seemed to go to sleep around 7/8pm and then wake up around like 4am or something :biggrin:

And well, at least you got a somewhat normal bed time now, though you go to sleep at 8? Holy hell! That's like early :biggrin:
Where's dasolja123.....the place is damp again..damn you dampners!!

awwwww-uzr soo sweet-IM BACK-watched Tv cuz dis was gettin boring-agree wiv uz abat dampners but de_monies is nice :biggrin:

HATE FRENCH SOOOO MUCH!!!!!:eek:
What is this show lol. Lol fair enoughs, and yeah send us a PM or post here or whatever. Just that well before you seemed to go to sleep around 7/8pm and then wake up around like 4am or something :biggrin:

And well, at least you got a somewhat normal bed time now, though you go to sleep at 8? Holy hell! That's like early :biggrin:

Oh I will!! But I must warn you, you might not remain Straight anymore after seeing him...he's that gorg..:heart:
what time do you go to bed!? 8pm is early!? Lol! I wake up early to pray and to work out :smile: and also bcz all my family wakes up reaaaallyyyyyy early too, gets all noisy lol

Original post by Revent
I have a sword as well :sexface: Two actually :wink:

Really-_- do you even know how to hold one? Lol must be them toy swords I had back when i was a kid :rofl:...oh btw I negged you by accident yesterday :lol:
Reply 4190
Oh I will!! But I must warn you, you might not remain Straight anymore after seeing him...he's that gorg..:heart:
what time do you go to bed!? 8pm is early!? Lol! I wake up early to pray and to work out :smile: and also bcz all my family wakes up reaaaallyyyyyy early too, gets all noisy lol

Really-_- do you even know how to hold one? Lol must be them toy swords I had back when i was a kid :rofl:...oh btw I negged you by accident yesterday :lol:

Of course :tongue: and they're not toy swords :lol: They're actual steel swords :wink:
Original post by dasolja123
awwwww-uzr soo sweet-IM BACK-watched Tv cuz dis was gettin boring-agree wiv uz abat dampners but de_monies is nice :biggrin:

HATE FRENCH SOOOO MUCH!!!!!:eek:

M really not...dont forget all the mean things I've been posting on here lol but your quite nice yourself :smile:
de-Monies is great :smile:

I hated it too :frown: but the sad part is, here French is compulsory until secondary education :frown: atleast in Ontario it is...
M really not...dont forget all the mean things I've been posting on here lol but your quite nice yourself :smile:
de-Monies is great :smile:

I hated it too :frown: but the sad part is, here French is compulsory until secondary education :frown: atleast in Ontario it is...

dont say that :frown: the mean stuff u post has a reason- soooo not ur fault :biggrin:

and thanks(i kno i am lol)
yeah but the **** thing is-i actually CHOSE to do french for GCSE:eek:-i kno, biggest mistake of my life :colondollar:
Original post by Revent
Of course :tongue: and they're not toy swords :lol: They're actual steel swords :wink:

Ooooo That's nice if they're the actual thing...just don't end up killing yourself lol not that I'd care though :lol: I don't know how to wield one myself but id really like to learn someday, from a pro :smile:
dont say that :frown: the mean stuff u post has a reason- soooo not ur fault :biggrin:

and thanks(i kno i am lol)
yeah but the **** thing is-i actually CHOSE to do french for GCSE:eek:-i kno, biggest mistake of my life :colondollar:

LOOL!! :lol:

oh I'm sure you'll do great!! Oh btw I had Spanish in high school....I failed it so miserably lol! But im sure you can do it! You seem really hardworking!
LOOL!! :lol:

oh I'm sure you'll do great!! Oh btw I had Spanish in high school....I failed it so miserably lol! But im sure you can do it! You seem really hardworking!

yeah but i like spanish-know the numbers up to 10 (i know im soooo proud of myself :wink:) have no idea who uve been talking to if u think im hardworking LOL:biggrin:
Reply 4196
Ooooo That's nice if they're the actual thing...just don't end up killing yourself lol not that I'd care though :lol: I don't know how to wield one myself but id really like to learn someday, from a pro :smile:

Oh I can teach you :sexface:

I have one like those normal swords and the other one is a Katana :tongue:

We have a lot of things in common you know :lol:
yeah but i like spanish-know the numbers up to 10 (i know im soooo proud of myself :wink:) have no idea who uve been talking to if u think im hardworking LOL:biggrin:

I'm not sure if I know how to count in Spanish lol bad memory :colondollar:

Original post by Revent
Oh I can teach you :sexface:

I have one like those normal swords and the other one is a Katana :tongue:

We have a lot of things in common you know :lol:

Hmmm nice nice...so you've a Samurai sword

Yeah all the anime related stuff :lol:

btw, where'd get the sword from? And how much was it?
I'm not sure if I know how to count in Spanish lol bad memory :colondollar:

Hmmm nice nice...so you've a Samurai sword

Yeah all the anime related stuff :lol:

btw, where'd get the sword from? And how much was it?

how come? how long has it been ?
chill, got this from the internet:

1. uno
2. dos
3. tres
4. cuatro
5. cinco
6. seis
7. siete
8. ocho
9. nueve
10. diez
how come? how long has it been ?
chill, got this from the internet:

1. uno
2. dos
3. tres
4. cuatro
5. cinco
6. seis
7. siete
8. ocho
9. nueve
10. diez

Lol I know this much haha but we learned to count till 100 as far as remember...oh it's only been 1 and a 1/2ish year..I'm telling you I failed it lol

Latest