The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lord Hysteria
I'm under the impression the Iranian sanctions are crippling its economy. Source please ...

According to the Syrian deputy prime minister, Iran, Russia and China are all helping Assad regime politically, militarily and economically. Iraq, as well, provided financial help and allowed Iranian supply planes to use its airports.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/353405

Reply 421
Original post by Lord Hysteria
I'm under the impression the Iranian sanctions are crippling its economy. Source please ...

There's a few brief mentions of money being sent through Iraq from Iran. It's far less extensive than I thought though. Lost the link I had to it.
Reply 422
Watch those terrorist, islamists and Salifies...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2kNpGvKrWw0

Subtitles are in english.

They are the ones suffering in this war.
What did those children do? were the part of the FSA? If you have any answers I would very much like to hear them, although I doubt you have anything sensible to say....
Original post by Ama2007

What did those children do? were the part of the FSA? If you have any answers I would very much like to hear them, although I doubt you have anything sensible to say....

Moreover, over 6500 children have been killed and they were all "terrorists, Islamists and Salafists"!
So my friend, those pro Assad defending him on TSR should be Ashamed of themselves because they literally worship that children killer.
Reply 424
Original post by Ama2007

Original post by Syrian Guy
Moreover, over 6500 children have been killed and they were all "terrorists, Islamists and Salafists"!
So my friend, those pro Assad defending him on TSR should be Ashamed of themselves because they literally worship that children killer.

Nothing, they just happened to be in the wrong place and wrong time - it's what you get when a bunch of foreign idiots run to your house with guns shooting at soldiers/people (they will be shot back).
Never will Syria's own army go around killing its own children! A man can only be paid so much!

What I do see is Shia kids getting murdered by *ahem* Sunni armed gangs? I cannot see why people think Assad is killing his own children deliberately and calling them terrorists?! (FSA do give guns to 5-13 year olds though, and there are plenty of videos/pictures).
Reply 425
Original post by Aj12
Given that Iran has been supporting Assad, giving him weapons, troops and using it's proxies to help him fight it's not really that much of a shocker those on the side of the rebels see Assad and Iran on the same level is it

So are they the axis of all evil? :rolleyes:

I see it's fair considering America/Saudi Arabia/Qatar/Jordan/Turkey all have proxies handing guns over to these terrorists.
There wasn't an actual rebellion anyways.
Reply 426
Original post by iSoftie
Nothing, they just happened to be in the wrong place and wrong time - it's what you get when a bunch of foreign idiots run to your house with guns shooting at soldiers/people (they will be shot back).
Never will Syria's own army go around killing its own children! A man can only be paid so much!

What I do see is Shia kids getting murdered by *ahem* Sunni armed gangs? I cannot see why people think Assad is killing his own children deliberately and calling them terrorists?! (FSA do give guns to 5-13 year olds though, and there are plenty of videos/pictures).

they just happened ...., they were caught in the middle, they deserved it.....listen to your self you sound like a lunatic who would do anything to support bashar.

Being loyal to bashar is one thing but encouraging the killing of children from a different religious view is another thing...Oh dear you seem to go round and round in circles...

The terrorist thing is too old WE all digested that by now, please come up with some lame excuse for killing 100,000 I guess they were also caught in the middle.....,
Reply 427
Ama2007 you might want to stick with all things related to medical science because you haven't said a single thing that's accurate.

In fact you're so far off the mark it's hilarious for you to be so sure of yourself hopefully when the truth comes out you'll finally eat your words.
Reply 428
Original post by Ama2007
they just happened ...., they were caught in the middle, they deserved it.....listen to your self you sound like a lunatic who would do anything to support bashar.

Being loyal to bashar is one thing but encouraging the killing of children from a different religious view is another thing...Oh dear you seem to go round and round in circles...

The terrorist thing is too old WE all digested that by now, please come up with some lame excuse for killing 100,000 I guess they were also caught in the middle.....,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE2kMWNJomo

They don't deserve it. The armed gangs aren't welcome but these armed gangs cannot stand there in a field and get striked by artillery/bombed by planes can they?

100k people? Those are the total deaths including; massacres of Christian and Shiite settlements by Sunni jihadists; SAA and NDF troops and the FSA.

All these deaths wouldn't happen if foreign backed "freedom fighters" didn't come to help either Israel and America's interests by toppling Assad (for a new puppet leader with the Muslim Brotherhood).

Regarding Egypt; the people are choosing a new leader, they've had enough of the Muslim Brotherhood whom are best friends with Israel yet are "Muslims", I mean there's a few videos of Mursi cursing/threatening Syria and talking about building ties with Israel not to mention allowing hardline Islamic law! The Egyptian people do not want that so they've legitimately ousted their leader, and the Obama administration is against this! But why? Because Mursi is their little puppet.

Summing it up:
Syria = an instilled revolution.
Egypt = a real democratic change.

Original post by Rovey
Ama2007 you might want to stick with all things related to medical science because you haven't said a single thing that's accurate.

In fact you're so far off the mark it's hilarious for you to be so sure of yourself hopefully when the truth comes out you'll finally eat your words.

Haha, I want to be a medic; my AS levels need to be improved (a few retakes on B/C modules).
But Ama2007 is probably a Muslim with the wrong idea. There's something fishy going on with this new Salafi/Takfiri mentality; the people's Sheikhs are indoctrinating Muslims to accept that it is ok to kill an "infidel". These Sheikhs are obviously just there for the paycheck and what they're doing is spreading a disease: a perversion of Islam.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 429
Original post by iSoftie

They don't deserve it. The armed gangs aren't welcome but these armed gangs cannot stand there in a field and get striked by artillery/bombed by planes can they?

100k people? Those are the total deaths including; massacres of Christian and Shiite settlements by Sunni jihadists; SAA and NDF troops and the FSA.

All these deaths wouldn't happen if foreign backed "freedom fighters" didn't come to help either Israel and America's interests by toppling Assad (for a new puppet leader with the Muslim Brotherhood).

Regarding Egypt; the people are choosing a new leader, they've had enough of the Muslim Brotherhood whom are best friends with Israel yet are "Muslims", I mean there's a few videos of Mursi cursing/threatening Syria and talking about building ties with Israel not to mention allowing hardline Islamic law! The Egyptian people do not want that so they've legitimately ousted their leader, and the Obama administration is against this! But why? Because Mursi is their little puppet.

Summing it up:
Syria = an instilled revolution.
Egypt = a real democratic change.

Haha, I want to be a medic; my AS levels need to be improved (a few retakes on B/C modules).
But Ama2007 is probably a Muslim with the wrong idea. There's something fishy going on with this new Salafi/Takfiri mentality; the people's Sheikhs are converting Muslims to accept that it is ok to kill an "infidel". These Sheikhs are obviously just there for the paycheck and what they're doing is spreading a disease: a perversion of Islam.

One thing for sure is your deluded. I want stand here to prove to you who I am...

This is not the point of this thread.

You have nothing sensible to say. So I suggest you keep your trap closed. You clearly cannot have a grown up debate, because your too deluded with your own ideas you are unwilling to take anything on board, which fits the criteria of brainwashed wee kid.

For all I know you could be a shia :biggrin:, catholic, salify muslim, sikh or even a terrorist:eek: who is trying to blend in by talking nonsense on student forums, you could be anything.

But to be frank I dont give a toss to what religion you belong. One thing for sure you are supporting a man who kills his own people.

That for sure wont go too well for your future career whatever it happens to be....whether it spreading drivel on TSR or actually participating in the killing of anyone who doesnt seem to agree with your point of view or even anyone with different background. You are still in the dark ages :cool: I actually feel sorry for you

Good luck with whatever your trying to achieve :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 430
Original post by Ama2007

You have nothing sensible to say. So I suggest you keep your trap closed. You clearly cannot have a grown up debate, because your too deluded with your own ideas you are unwilling to take anything on board, which fits the criteria of brainwashed wee kid.

At the moment the only one unwilling to take anything on board is you...
Reply 431
Original post by Ama2007
One thing for sure is your deluded. I want stand here to prove to you who I am...

This is not the point of this thread.

For all I know you could be a shia :biggrin:, catholic, salify muslim, sikh or even a terrorist:eek: who is trying to blend in by talking nonsense on student forums, you could be anything.

But to be frank I dont give a toss to what religion you belong. One thing for sure you are supporting a man who kills his own people.

That for sure wont go too well for your future career whatever it happens to be....whether it spreading drivel on TSR or actually participating in the killing of anyone who doesnt seem to agree with your point of view or even anyone with different background. You are still in the dark ages :cool: I actually feel sorry for you

Good luck with whatever your trying to achieve :smile:

........... A leader who kills his own people would have long been thrown off his "throne" and shot to the head.

FYI: I'm agnostic.

Sorry I'm not a bigot I'm just trying to show you the truth/closest thing to the truth.
Nobody will hire a pro-Islam-extremist would they? You didn't even read one thing I typed up man! Not cool!
Reply 432
You are not showing me anything.

You are blatantly drilling false ideas which YOU believe to be true thus you want the whole world to agree with you. I am sorry, but that is not how it works here. I happen to know a fair amount of detail :rolleyes: about the syrian war (a long with my other commitments...:wink:).

In an ideal world Bashar Al-Assad would be "over-thrown" by now or being tried in courts but we don't live in an ideal world do we?

There is big difference: what we as human beings want doesn't always materialize in a tick....
Reply 433
Yes in an ideal world cameron, hague, obama, Hollande would be overthrown by now or
tried at the Hague for War crimes but alas we don't live in an ideal world.

Can't say I feel sorry for you, after all western media always drill false narratives which we're expected to believe.
Original post by iSoftie

Are you mental?
Assuming you're right, which is not btw, Syria's own army killed so many people since the beginning of the revolution in 2011. Watch this vid, which was filmed on 25-3-2011( the Syrian revolution began on 15-3-2011) and notice how "the innocent" Syria's own army went around shooting at random ( in other words killing them indiscriminately) just because they took to the streets peacefully.

Well, what about this one which was filmed on 21-5-2011: btw the FSA was formed after 29-7-2011 which means the period before 29-7-2011 was: Assad army vs peaceful protesters. Now the a/m vid contains a group of mourners who were heading to the graveyard to bury their relatives killed by Assad forces. I wonder, why those mourners were attacked and fired by Assad forces? Were they shooting at Assad soldiers with their water pistols?

I can post so many videos but I know you will stick to your static mentality i.e so stubborn and will always defend the man who killed and keep killing his own people. I'll tell you what, if you really want to understand the Syrian crisis, do please come to the ground and watch with your own eyes what's happening but I know you don't have the guts to do so because YOU, pro assad people, fear death and and only concern about yourselves. I'll you what, this is something you may not understand, but I'll say it anyway hoping you to think over and over again before you defend that killer. The Assad and his own army fired at his own people not because we said no to him, not because we said " Assad leave", not because "Freedom" but simply because we stopped fearing them.
Reply 435
Syrian Guy, do you believe that the large turnout at Pro-Assad rallies is all down to people simply being coerced into protesting, and if so then is it also possible that the anti-assad demos we saw on the TV were also the same thing i.e people being coerced into claiming to support a cause?
Reply 436
Original post by Bart1331
Syrian Guy, do you believe that the large turnout at Pro-Assad rallies is all down to people simply being coerced into protesting, and if so then is it also possible that the anti-assad demos we saw on the TV were also the same thing i.e people being coerced into claiming to support a cause?

you are going on an assumption he is going on hard evidence that has been proved by not only the "biased western media" but by people actually going there and seeing it with their own eyes, people from all over the world with different qualification and committees have confirmed that...but then you would say they have been paid to do that...lol just like bashar al assad he said a while back and I quote, When asked about the massacre on TV he said:

"The fathers killed their own sons and throw them in the river so they can blame us...." even Hitler would have came up with a better one....:tongue:

this was after the massacre in the Aleppo Universities in Syria where 100 student was thrown in the river by army personnel supporting ....which I doubt you have even heard off. Parents had to go and search for their beloved. Imagine yourself in that position....

Bashar is not just a serial killer he is a lunatic just listen to his interviews and you would know what am talking about, his excuses (as above) and the garbage that he comes out with is not that of a healthy president

The world is happy to let a lunatic kill his own people because its not in their own interest to interfere, in fact it would be against the "Treaty" that they signed, how can they deceive there beloved killer :adore:
Reply 437
Original post by Syrian Guy
Are you mental?
Assuming you're right, which is not btw, Syria's own army killed so many people since the beginning of the revolution in 2011. Watch this vid, which was filmed on 25-3-2011( the Syrian revolution began on 15-3-2011) and notice how "the innocent" Syria's own army went around shooting at random ( in other words killing them indiscriminately) just because they took to the streets peacefully.

Well, what about this one which was filmed on 21-5-2011: btw the FSA was formed after 29-7-2011 which means the period before 29-7-2011 was: Assad army vs peaceful protesters. Now the a/m vid contains a group of mourners who were heading to the graveyard to bury their relatives killed by Assad forces. I wonder, why those mourners were attacked and fired by Assad forces? Were they shooting at Assad soldiers with their water pistols?

I can post so many videos but I know you will stick to your static mentality i.e so stubborn and will always defend the man who killed and keep killing his own people. I'll tell you what, if you really want to understand the Syrian crisis, do please come to the ground and watch with your own eyes what's happening but I know you don't have the guts to do so because YOU, pro assad people, fear death and and only concern about yourselves. I'll you what, this is something you may not understand, but I'll say it anyway hoping you to think over and over again before you defend that killer. The Assad and his own army fired at his own people not because we said no to him, not because we said " Assad leave", not because "Freedom" but simply because we stopped fearing them.

That video is easily a fake. Did you notice that they were all men? Also the same things going on with Egypt - you extremists are framing the soldiers and are inciting a "civil war", and of course America will support the Muslim Brotherhood as they are best friends.

Original post by Ama2007
you are going on an assumption he is going on hard evidence that has been proved by not only the "biased western media" but by people actually going there and seeing it with their own eyes, people from all over the world with different qualification and committees have confirmed that...but then you would say they have been paid to do that...lol just like bashar al assad he said a while back and I quote, When asked about the massacre on TV he said:

"The fathers killed their own sons and throw them in the river so they can blame us...." even Hitler would have came up with a better one....:tongue:

this was after the massacre in the Aleppo Universities in Syria where 100 student was thrown in the river by army personnel supporting ....which I doubt you have even heard off. Parents had to go and search for their beloved. Imagine yourself in that position....

Bashar is not just a serial killer he is a lunatic just listen to his interviews and you would know what am talking about, his excuses (as above) and the garbage that he comes out with is not that of a healthy president

The world is happy to let a lunatic kill his own people because its not in their own interest to interfere, in fact it would be against the "Treaty" that they signed, how can they deceive there beloved killer :adore:

Nice cute quote. I could have made that out of my backside! "Fathers kill their own sons". :rolleyes:
Oh please, you made this account just to argue/chat about the Syrian war.
Assad's still winning (despite quite a number of tanks getting fried by ATGMs and a few AR15s!!).

I've had enough of arguing considering you're not even watching the videos I'm posting and I've heard what Sunnis think about their Shia counterparts! They don't even regard them as humans!
Original post by Bart1331

To answer your question, you need to understand that pro Assad people went to the street supporting him, because most of them are brainwashed. Mind you, Saddam had also his supporters so did Ghaddafi. They literally worship Assad and they don’t want him to step down because they “fear the future of the country.” Well, this specter is overreacted and they’re making the mountain out of molehill because the country will stay with and without him. The Assad’s reactionary regime is so malicious and they’ve been preparing for this for ages starting from school curriculums to O levels and even in uni courses. Watch this film and see how people and students are so brainwashed of loving the Assad (the father). This process of brainwashing is almost exactly as brainwashing the North Koreans to “love” Kim Jong Il.

There are also other reasons why pro Assad rallies were held in and outside Syria. As for the rallies inside, most of them work for the government. Apart from the brainwashed whose hearts are tamed by Assad, the others, the Sunnis in particular, are coerced to join the pro Assad rallies and if somebody refuses, the informers, who are all over the place, snitch on him and in the process he’ll be punished and will be labeled as a “traitor.” No wonder people fear this brutal regime. Watch this one and notice how the man’s defending the regime but he looks so intimidated. What about the rallies outside? Well, most of them, if not all, benefit from the regime and the end of the regime means the end of their benefit. I mean come on, the pro Assad Syrians living outside have families and relatives living inside and most of them work in governmental departments where corruption is everywhere. That’s why you will never ever see them supportive of leadership change and will always big the Assad up.

The Anti Assad demos, on the contrary, are quite different and all driven to achieve one goal, that is, to end the brutal dictatorship. You can’t force people to join the demos because they know they’ll be gunned down by Assad forces. The UN says that over 100000 have died since the start of the unrest so do you think all those anti Assad were coerced?:s-smilie:
Reply 439
The purpose of this thread is to express your opinion and back it up with evidence...if you wish...which you seem to have failed epic-ally...instead all you have managed to do is come on here and shout pro-Assad slogans just like a mad hooligan. So, yes I do agree you have added nothing to this discussion.

Whether assad wins or loses he will be in history books for ever as a mass killer of his OWN people...:cool: which is something to be proud off for future pro-asses...

Not only that, he will be held accountable for his action not by the court of law, or the International Court for Garbage, or Human Rights, instead he will stand in front of his own people and they will do what they wish with him...He killed their mothers, fathers, sons THEY (not you or I) will get what they want.

Neither you or anyone who still supports the criminal will get in their way to get justice. They have fought for it, they have given their souls for it thus they SHALL get what they want...today, tomorrow, after few months...it doesn't matter!

In the end they will get their freedom and their dignity whether you like it or not. That's life. No pain no gain :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest