Ha ha
Pfffft
Original post by Converse girl
Ha ha

lol.
What are you laughing at:lolwut:
Reply 8910
I haz a question...

Do national anthems serve any purpose in the morden era? Are they needed? And why is the brutish national anthem glorifying the queen? :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Converse girl
What are you laughing at:lolwut:

You.
Original post by Malevolent
You.

I didn't do anything
Original post by ipoop
I haz a question...

Do national anthems serve any purpose in the morden era? Are they needed? And why is the brutish national anthem glorifying the queen? :beard:

I much prefer this version.

On a totally unrelated note why's it took my this long to discover WYSIWYG mode.
Original post by ipoop
I haz a question...

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a tradition. Another question could be, why do we need religions in this modern era if we have stacks of scientific evidence against religion? :dontknow:

Also, I could imagine if it ever came to picking an anthem, the British public would pick some terrible mainstream pop song. :colonhash:
Original post by boumavilla

Also, I could imagine if it ever came to picking an anthem, the British public would pick some terrible mainstream pop song. :colonhash:

It'd probably end up being Hey Jude.
Original post by The Mad Dog
It'd probably end up being Hey Jude.

I was thinking more along the lines of One Dimension or Justin B****r. :colonhash:
I was thinking more along the lines of One Dimension or Justin B****r. :colonhash:

I haven't lost that much faith in Britain yet. Plus everybody knows pensioners are the only people who vote - on anything.
Original post by ipoop
I haz a question...

Posted from TSR Mobile

In America it plays a role in jingoism. In the UK, our national anthem does not serve the same purpose :pierre:

It's a tradition. Another question could be, why do we need religions in this modern era if we have stacks of scientific evidence against religion? :dontknow:

Religion or God? :holmes: I would say the two are largely separate entities :yep:

I'd love to see this scientific evidence against religion, as I've got tons of evidence to prove that religions exists whether the stuff religionists believe is true is another matter, however science is also like religion never 100% true.

Latest