The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by de_monies

That appears to be a half naked ninja :biggrin:

Half is an understatement...

Original post by Revent
If it makes you happy, go on and do that. Anything for you Shady :wink:

I was trying to make you laugh, not annoyed, so it worked :tongue:

it must be getting really late there or perhaps your drunk...

Oh! thats nice of you Revent..i appreciate it..but please in future, refrain from using such methods to make me laugh..or atleast a warning so I can decide whether or not to open such links..jheez
Reply 4241
Original post by lilmissshady
Half is an understatement...

it must be getting really late there or perhaps your drunk...

Oh! thats nice of you Revent..i appreciate it..but please in future, refrain from using such methods to make me laugh..or atleast a warning so I can decide whether or not to open such links..jheez

Naaah I didn't drink that much today :smile:

Oh man, you HAVE to see what the family and I sell for a living :rofl:

Original post by Miss Sweet
lol ermm, cool but that's not really being READY for Ramadan is it? :L

Yeah, I'm ready to not fast :tongue:
Original post by Revent
Naaah I didn't drink that much today :smile:

Oh man, you HAVE to see what the family and I sell for a living :rofl:

How's that even relevant...you sell Lingerie? Who's the model? You?
Reply 4243
How's that even relevant...you sell Lingerie? Who's the model? You?

Yup, you got it. I'm the model :wink:

nah, we don't sell lingerie, was just winding you up :tongue: its stuff like this: http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss338/aka423/part%202/66fc9847.jpg
Original post by Revent
Yup, you got it. I'm the model :wink:

nah, we don't sell lingerie, was just winding you up :tongue: its stuff like this: http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss338/aka423/part%202/66fc9847.jpg

*Wolf-whistle* Dang you look hot in that! I love how you've 'tooched' in that last pic...I should really come over to this shop of yours, wanna see you model like that infront of me...damn, so talented...btw can I have your digits hotstuff? :wink: :lol:
Reply 4245
*Wolf-whistle* Dang you look hot in that! I love how you've 'tooched' in that last pic...I should really come over to this shop of yours, wanna see you model like that infront of me...damn, so talented...btw can I have your digits hotstuff? :wink: :lol:

Haha thanks :wink: I was trying to impress you :sexface:

Yah, course you can have my digits :wink: Just PM me darling :perv:
Original post by Revent
Haha thanks :wink: I was trying to impress you :sexface:

Yah, course you can have my digits :wink: Just PM me darling :perv:

Well you really should've told me before you looked liked that lol
Reply 4247
Well you really should've told me before you looked liked that lol

Is that all it took? :laugh: So you're a lesbo? :tongue: That explains why you don't have any boy problems :mmm:
Original post by Revent
Is that all it took? :laugh: So you're a lesbo? :tongue: That explains why you don't have any boy problems :mmm:

I'm just appreciating your curves :daydreaming:...that doesn't make me a lesbo...no, it's bcz I stay away from the forbidden species or not let them anywhere near me :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4249
I'm just appreciating your curves :daydreaming:...that doesn't make me a lesbo...no, it's bcz I stay away from the forbidden species :smile:

Well, no shame in being a lesbo, I think it can be quite fun to watch :rofl:

Forbidden species? The jinn or angels or something? :lolwut:
Original post by Revent
Well, no shame in being a lesbo, I think it can be quite fun to watch :rofl:

Forbidden species? The jinn or angels or something? :lolwut:

I guess..

The men -_- or as I like to call them the 'forbidden species' you won't get it so leave it...

I have question..why be a besharam? I mean what do you get from being a besharam?
Reply 4251
I guess..

The men -_- or as I like to call them the 'forbidden species' you won't get it so leave it...

I have question..why be a besharam? I mean what do you get from being a besharam?

Why are we forbidden? :tongue: Do you not have any guy friends? :lol:
Original post by sahdia13
Yep! Can't wait

I'm sorry sahdia...but I'm a failure :'( I failed you :cry: I couldn't cut down on the crap...I was tempted..I'm having Nutella right outta the jar right now with a huge spoon :eek3:...it's loaded with cals I know...I'm a failure in life..forgive me.............
Original post by Revent
Why are we forbidden? :tongue: Do you not have any guy friends? :lol:

Just bcz :smile:

yes I do! But I've chosen them well...they're mostly childhood friends tbh
Reply 4254

Can I be your friend? :wink:
I'm sorry sahdia...but I'm a failure :'( I failed you :cry: I couldn't cut down on the crap...I was tempted..I'm having Nutella right outta the jar right now with a huge spoon :eek3:...it's loaded with cals I know...I'm a failure in life..forgive me.............

But but but.... Nutella :biggrin: And I've been doing quite badly as well, so I'm guilty as well. Man I need to shift this. 10 weeks hopefully :biggrin:

And then I had some cake earlier....

Well then I feel honoured, being a guy and not a childhood friend :biggrin:
Original post by Revent
Can I be your friend? :wink:

dude you got too many female friends already, you should be cutting down on them not adding more! :smile:
Original post by de_monies
But but but.... Nutella :biggrin: And I've been doing quite badly as well, so I'm guilty as well. Man I need to shift this. 10 weeks hopefully :biggrin:

And then I had some cake earlier....

Well then I feel honoured, being a guy and not a childhood friend :biggrin:

I know right...Nutella is divine, it's the only thing that satisfies my spoilt sweet tooth :biggrin:
Oh the Cakey goodness...I don't blame you..

yep you should feel v.honoured indeed :biggrin: jk
(edited 10 years ago)
dude you got too female friends already, you should be cutting down on them not adding more! :smile:

I know right...Nutella is divine, it's the only thing that satisfies my spoilt sweet tooth :biggrin:

Lol I think that's the same for me, on TSR... It seems that I have more female friends here, but I have more male friends irl. Meh

And nutella is pretty good I guess :smile: . I had cake earlier from KASHMIR crown bakeries :biggrin: And yes I am somewhat honoured/flattered. Do I fit in to your "chosen them well" category? :biggrin:
Reply 4258
dude you got too many female friends already, you should be cutting down on them not adding more! :smile:

No I don't :frown: I've just got an admirer (dasolja123) but that's about it :frown:
Original post by Revent
No I don't :frown: I've just got an admirer (dasolja123) but that's about it :frown:

Lol how do you know that she's your admirer? :biggrin:

Latest