The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough Firmers 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
I have firmed information management and business. Also I'm in Royce hall.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by ..Tatty..
Has anyone else not received an email from the accom confirming what you want or is it just me?

I didn't get an email either
Physics anyone?
Reply 363
Original post by olliehus
Lets get some more Human Biology in here :biggrin: (which I am firmed for)

Haha another Human Biology. Me too :smile:
Reply 364
Original post by iLayton
Firmed for Mechanical engineering! What's everyone else doing?

Same! What hall have you chosen? Im in Harry French :smile:
Reply 365
Original post by g_will06
I've got accommodation in Bakewell! trying to transfer to the School of Business and Economics too! what's your offer for Accounting and Financial Management?

Yaaaay! :smile: finally someone else! :biggrin: ha. I already had my grades so got an unconditional, but I applied late and she said that the majority of offers they were giving this year were AAB, with of course some exceptional cases (meaning lower I guess?)
Whats your offer for atm?
Reply 366
Original post by butterflyy
I firmed Accounting and Financial Management as well :biggrin:

Woooo :biggrin: I've hardly seen anyone for our course!
everyone seems to be doing psychology that I've spoken to haha!
Reply 367
I've firmed fo Automotive engineering, 4 years BEng :smile:

P.S. If someone wants a room in Butler Court, drop me a message, because I've reserved one but now want to cancel it and have to find a student to re-occupy it!
Reply 368
Original post by hannahlou1994
I went for registering a preference in the end because the I wanted to get Robert Bakewell but by the time I had clicked it, it said it was no longer available :frown: so who knows what I will get if I get my grades :smile:

Aw well hopefully you'll get it :smile: it'd be nice to know someone before actually starting uni!!
Reply 369
Original post by Pipxx28
I've firmed for Accounting and Financial Management and got accommodation in Bakewell :biggrin: anyone else?
I'm excited for freshers already :biggrin: partypartyparty

Omg same hall and same course here :smile: See you in September! :biggrin:
Reply 370
Original post by akshay7195
Firmed Accounting & Financial Management :smile:

Me too! What hall did you apply to? :smile:
Reply 371
Hey everybody, its been a while since I posted on this but I've got great news! Got my IB results the other day, and I'm happy to say that I've met my condition! I'll be seeing you lot in September! I've reserved a single en-suite room in Butler Court and will be doing Air Transport Management. Anybody with me on either of those?

Also, once we've received our grades and met our conditions...whats next?
Reply 372
Original post by Cam_BW
Hey everybody, its been a while since I posted on this but I've got great news! Got my IB results the other day, and I'm happy to say that I've met my condition! I'll be seeing you lot in September! I've reserved a single en-suite room in Butler Court and will be doing Air Transport Management. Anybody with me on either of those?

Congrats Cam! I'm doing the preference system and hoping to get in Butler Court too :smile:
Hope to see you there if I'm lucky with it haha!

After you get your grades email them to Loughborough uni through:
admissions @lboro . ac. uk
then you should get a confirmation letter back from the uni & UCAS.
Original post by marinadr
I've firmed fo Automotive engineering, 4 years BEng :smile:

P.S. If someone wants a room in Butler Court, drop me a message, because I've reserved one but now want to cancel it and have to find a student to re-occupy it!

Hello, are you still looking for someone to take your room in Butler Court? :smile:
Reply 374
Original post by Elevon
Congrats Cam! I'm doing the preference system and hoping to get in Butler Court too :smile:
Hope to see you there if I'm lucky with it haha!

After you get your grades email them to Loughborough uni through:
admissions @lboro . ac. uk
then you should get a confirmation letter back from the uni & UCAS.

Thank you! :smile: Well then hello there potential hall mate! :smile:

Ahh, got it - thanks!
Reply 375
Original post by Pipxx28
Yaaaay! :smile: finally someone else! :biggrin: ha. I already had my grades so got an unconditional, but I applied late and she said that the majority of offers they were giving this year were AAB, with of course some exceptional cases (meaning lower I guess?)
Whats your offer for atm?

Yeah, my offer for the course is AAB. Not heard of anyone getting lower offers than that, would be annoyed if they did! Don't think I've got it though, so I'm hoping I still get accepted even with a few dropped grades potentially.
Original post by Cam_BW

I got my results to but I did BTEC Business, I'm doing Air Transport Management to!
Just firmed for sports management! Anyone else?
Reply 378
I'm doing the preference system at the moment, but if someone is letting out a room in Butler Court please PM me! Thanks,
Are many people doing private accomodation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending