The Student Room Group

British council graduate scheme 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hi! Just wondered whether anyone who went to one of the BC assessment days in London last week has heard anything yet either way?
Reply 81
Not yet, still waiting.
Original post by fsx
Hi! Just wondered whether anyone who went to one of the BC assessment days in London last week has heard anything yet either way?
Reply 82
Original post by fsx

I've still not heard anything, hopefully they get back to us soon :/
Reply 83
Original post by fsx

I called British Council recruitment last Thursday and they said latest by Friday 4pm....and still nothing.
Reply 84
Haven't heard anything yet. After the AC i asked them when can we expect to hear from them. They said last Friday....
Reply 85
anyone heard anything about when they are going to let us know the result?
Reply 86
I just got an email from them, I got the place in Greece! Good luck to everyone still waiting!
Reply 87
Original post by grenneh
I just got an email from them, I got the place in Greece! Good luck to everyone still waiting!
Omg well done!!! :biggrin:D So it was definitely worth going on your birthday :wink: Hope you have an awesome time. I've still heard nothing - I just got an email thinking it was something and then it was only to say there is no news!
Reply 88
Original post by loz44
Omg well done!!! :biggrin:D So it was definitely worth going on your birthday :wink: Hope you have an awesome time. I've still heard nothing - I just got an email thinking it was something and then it was only to say there is no news!

me too. I received an email saying that there is a delay but will let me know ASAP...
Reply 89
Original post by grenneh

Congradulations!
Reply 90
Original post by grenneh

Congratulations!!
Reply 91
Which countries are people still waiting on? x
Reply 92
Thanks everyone! I assumed they'd let all countries know at the same time but apparently not! I hope they get back to you today :biggrin:
Hello all. Does anybody know if there is another grad programme for 2014?
Reply 94
Original post by jessiebeham
Hello all. Does anybody know if there is another grad programme for 2014?
There is indeed but applications are not open yet. Not quite sure when exactly they open so my advice would be to keep checking the website :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
what sort of questions do they ask for the language test?
Reply 96
Hello everyone.

I really want to apply to the scheme this year (2014), therefore I would greatly appreciate some information about the application process, interviews, tests and how you are finding it if you were selected last year. Thanks.
Reply 97
Original post by cha_cha_11
Best of luck guys! :smile: I speak fluent Spanish (studied it at university, lived in Latin America for 2 years and my boyfriend is Latino). I'm thinking of applying for the 2014 scheme and hoping Spain/LatAm is an option next year! Will no doubt be counting on all your wonderful advice :wink:

Hi, I'm also really interested in applying to the scheme in 2014 in a Spanish speaking country. Have you found any more information online or any advice? I'm finding most of the information quite vague. Thanks and good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest