The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Malevolent
I live in Cardiff right now.

Nah another reason.

its not black its red. Redder then the Devils dick... :sad:

Thought you said you weren't coming back here?

:teehee: you near city centre then?
I live in Cardiff right now.

Nah another reason.

its not black its red. Redder then the Devils dick... :sad:

Its okay mr baboon :console: i dint how girls will feel about that
I didn't know the devil had a you know :lolwut:

Ah okay I am on it :ahee:
Might get raped, my burnt ass is quite a attraction :wink:

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Thought you said you weren't coming back here?

:teehee: you near city centre then?

No lol I said I'm moving haha does no one pay attention! :redface:

Original post by Converse girl
Its okay mr baboon :console: i dint how girls will feel about that
I didn't know the devil had a you know :lolwut:

Ah okay I am on it :ahee:

Cheers brah.
Might get raped, my burnt ass is quite a attraction :wink:

No lol I said I'm moving haha does no one pay attention! :redface:

Cheers brah.

Oooh, sorry :wink: how long you here for?
^Is evidently quicker than me >_<
^^How are the Maleverse's or Convolent's? :bigsmile:

Original post by This Honest
loooool i know right :tongue:
happens all the time :sigh: had like 5 cups of tea but it's not having a big effect, sleepy TH is sleep

so whatcha doing up early? or late? :mmm:

Early >_< I often wake up at about 4:30am for work :yep:
*Writes name on the to throttle list*
Original post by The Epicurean
^Is evidently quicker than me >_<
^^How are the Maleverse's or Convolent's? :bigsmile:

Early >_< I often wake up at about 4:30am for work :yep:

Loooooooool oh man I feel for you! Oh yeah now I remember, me and the mad dog were shocked how early that is :yes:
Why do people add me as their friend on tsr when I've never interacted with them :confused:
I mean, bitch please. I know I'm famous and all that but a little bit of privacy will be appreciated!
Jeeez :rolleyes:
*Writes name on the to throttle list*

And I shall write your name alongside Malevolent's on my list of couples to invite to my wedding :bigsmile:

Loooooooool oh man I feel for you! Oh yeah now I remember, me and the mad dog were shocked how early that is :yes:

It has its pros and cons :yep: Finish work early and still have whole day to myself and can go shops, enjoy sun etc.. :yep: But the main problem is that I don't end up going sleep any earlier and so get less sleep and thus fall asleep on the train, on my laptop, on the couch... during the afternoon >_<

But it does feel nice to be up early once outside :bigsmile: Although the process of waking up and getting out of bed isn't too nice >_<

Why do people add me as their friend on tsr when I've never interacted with them :confused:
I mean, bitch please. I know I'm famous and all that but a little bit of privacy will be appreciated!
Jeeez :rolleyes:

I never get friend requests :frown: In fact, nobody even seems to notice my existence :emo: :getmecoat: I'm uber jelly breh :sadnod:
(edited 10 years ago)
And I shall write your name alongside Malevolent's on my list of couples to invite to my wedding :bigsmile:

It has its pros and cons :yep: Finish work early and still have whole day to myself and can go shops, enjoy sun etc.. :yep: But the main problem is that I don't end up going sleep any earlier and so get less sleep and thus fall asleep on the train, on my laptop, on the couch... during the afternoon >_<

But it does feel nice to be up early once outside :bigsmile: Although the process of waking up and getting out of bed isn't too nice >_<

Yeah that's why I prefer working night shifts, don't have to get up early in the morning :nothing: 6:30 is early for me :grumble:

Yeah that's the issue, it's quite hard to sleep before 10PM to get up at 4ishAM
x

I've only added a few people. But 90% of my contacts added me :cool:

Are we friends on this?

I never get friend requests :frown: In fact, nobody even seems to notice my existence :emo: :getmecoat: I'm uber jelly breh :sadnod:

Well you won't be having a wedding since you are going to be throttled :colonhash:

I hate cooking I have. Burnt my self a good three times already :colonhash:
Enjoys being burnt ^
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I've only added a few people. But 90% of my contacts added me :cool:

Are we friends on this?

We are friends on this :ahee: :five: I never add people (except TH as a joke after I removed him and Im So Academic) so you must of added me :yep: :h:

Well you won't be having a wedding since you are going to be throttled :colonhash:

I hate cooking I have. Burnt my self a good three times already :colonhash:

You wont be stopping my wedding :hand:

Unless you are having a BBQ, I am not sure why you are cooking food when it is hot outside >_< Have something cold instead >_<

Yeah that's why I prefer working night shifts, don't have to get up early in the morning :nothing: 6:30 is early for me :grumble:

Yeah that's the issue, it's quite hard to sleep before 10PM to get up at 4ishAM

Night shifts sound awful to me :nooo: It would completely mess up my sleeping pattern and I'd get to see no sun in the winter >_<

9am is early for me, yet I get up at 4:30am :lol:
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm not fishy friend on this :colone:
We are friends on this :ahee: :five: I never add people (except TH as a joke after I removed him and Im So Academic) so you must of added me :yep: :h:

Hmmm... Lucky you :h: I've added like ten people :mmm:

You wont be stopping my wedding :hand:

Unless you are having a BBQ, I am not sure why you are cooking food when it is hot outside >_< Have something cold instead >_<

Night shifts sound awful to me :nooo: It would completely mess up my sleeping pattern and I'd get to see no sun in the winter >_<

9am is early for me, yet I get up at 4:30am :lol:

We will see about that I can already imagine the scene :ahee:

It's not for me my mum called and told me take food as the kids and her will be coming home late
Afternoon all :h:
* throws arm up in the air *

I might declare my love to everyone on This thread :colonhash:

or just me? just sayin
Original post by Lucky-Roll
or just me? just sayin

Okay

Love you little bro :hugs:

Latest