The Student Room Group

Best beauty blogs/vlogs on YouTube?

Scroll to see replies

Writer Available To Offer Free Article And Writing Services

Hi there,

I am a professional freelance writer on skin care/ beauty products, fashion, and fitness/ wellness products and services. I write friendly tone articles that will add the needed quality, value, and interesting information to any beauty/skincare, wellness/fitness related blogs, and websites. You can also use my unique articles to create strong web 2 properties that can boost your site ranking for sure. I sell only once and you obtain all rights.

I write to provide valuable, helpful content that persuade your clients and visitors, especially women and girls (primarily) to feel good about themselves and cultivate beauty through healthy choices of care products, fashion, fitness and wellness exercise packages, nutrition/diet, etc. Quality content and engaging writing is more critical than keywords. Nevertheless, I also consider strategic keywords application as critical to efficient SEO.

You can choose specific titles/topics for each of the articles you need, though I can do that perfectly if you give me the instruction to do so. Sample topics on beauty and skin care include:

1.) 10 simple ideas to help you look and feel better
2.) Easy and quick hairstyles for long hair
3.) Beauty secrets that all women should know
4.) Skin care essentials
5.) Tools and accessories
6.) Eating for beauty
7.) Ageless beauty
8.) Getting rid of blemishes
9.) Getting rid of adult acne
10.) 12 Steps to Real Beauty

Upon request, I will offer you one free fresh article on any topic of your choice. However, this offer is for those who are sincerely willing to order for articles after the free sample. I am able to take bulk orders and ready to commence work immediately.

I am ready to take orders and deliver on time. I accept PayPal and Payooners for payment. My service packages are quite affordable
If you are interested, please send PM.
Zoella280390, pixi2woo, FleurDeForce, Sprinkleofglitter.
Original post by apoorvahk
Zoella280390, pixi2woo, FleurDeForce, Sprinkleofglitter.

Zoella and Louise are the best ever! I watch their videos every night!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
It always surprises me that people like Zoella and Tanya Burr.

I absolute love Louise and Fleur, but I find Zoe and Tanya too childish for my liking. I understand their main audience is probably under 18 but it's weird to think Tanya's engaged and Zoe's twenty three! I don't know, maybe it's just me!
Original post by H0ls
It always surprises me that people like Zoella and Tanya Burr.

I absolute love Louise and Fleur, but I find Zoe and Tanya too childish for my liking. I understand their main audience is probably under 18 but it's weird to think Tanya's engaged and Zoe's twenty three! I don't know, maybe it's just me!

Zoe does videos about saying yes, anxiety etc which a lot of people can related to :smile:

I don't watch Tanya so I have no idea what she is like!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Trendymakeovers she's a makeup artist in the uk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Agh I watch so many! Apart from Zoella, Tanya Burr etc I like:
FleurDeForce
superbeautynerd
dollybowbow
beautycrush
FashionRocksMySocks
Lily Melrose

I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them right now!
Reply 27
viviannadoesmakeup
lilypebbles
thepersianbabe
llymlrs
beautycrush
uglyfaceofbeauty
rpiercemakeup
essiebutton
clothesandcurls
cakingiton
sprinkeofglitter
gossmakeupartist
itssimplybeauty
fayesfix
dollybowbow

they tempt me to spend so much money!
sototallyvlog << she's more of a fashion type but she's gorgeous and really nice.
StilaBabe09 << reminds me of Bethany from macbarbie07 but less known!
beautybaby44 << have been watching her for yonks, she's amazing.

My favourite? Akaydoll is amazing, love her, she's really sweet and uploads a lot :smile:

Ya, i like watching underrated beauty gurus rather than girls like Blair Fowler. Cringe.
Reply 29
Makeupfreeek is who I watch xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
My absolute favourites; Zoella, Sprinkle of glitter, Pixiwoo, essiebutton, nikkie tutorials, Tanya burr, gossmakeupartist, jacyln hill, Sharon Farrell, little kiva, sarah victor. Hope this helped im always on the look out for new youtubers to watch :smile:
Reply 31
Beautylisiousinsider is awesome x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
My favourites are WildKatMakeUp, MissBudgetBeauty and UglyFaceOfBeauty. I used to make videos myself but haven't uploaded in about a year. I actually really miss it but I feel like my subscribers would be really confused if I suddenly started again!
michelle phan
Reply 34
I have a real soft spot for FleurDeForce, but I really wouldn't take anything Tanya Burr says as gospel, or seriously at all for that matter- which is actually quite sad, as she used to be far more 'serious' than she is now. Now I just find that she puts on a childish act for the camera. But I'd definitely give Fleur a go! :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by Sazzle4
My favourites are WildKatMakeUp, MissBudgetBeauty and UglyFaceOfBeauty. I used to make videos myself but haven't uploaded in about a year. I actually really miss it but I feel like my subscribers would be really confused if I suddenly started again!

I'd watch you if you start to make videos again xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by Sooty3706
I'd watch you if you start to make videos again xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! I'll let you know if I get back on it! I do miss it.
Lisa Eldrige, Ingrid -MissGlamorazzi, FleurDeForce, Beauty Broadcast (Express), DulceCandy, ElleFowler, EssieButton, Amarixe, MakeupbytiffanyD, RaeView, Michelle Phan, JLovesMac (the funniest by far!)
Reply 38
Gossmakeupartist - I love love love love him, hes my absolute favorite. He gives out the best tips and tricks.
Also I think Holly Wakeham is pretty good. I like these two because they are both professional make up artists and apparently they are soooo good at what they are doing.
Reply 39
Like the post above, Gossmakeupartist is really good and is definitely one of the best as he is very knowledgable and gives great tips and advice. I also watch Patricia Bright/britpopprincess

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending