The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Sport and Exercise Science

This thread is for all you peeps wanting to study 'Sport and Exercise Science' or other subjects relating to this course! Why not get to know people before you start the course! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

It's my first choice! Can't wait :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Is anybody still waiting for an offer for Sport and Exercise Science (C600) at Sheffield Hallam? as i am still waiting.
hey folks :biggrin:

Hey chris i applied for that that course and i have recieved a reply for a conditional offer
Pompey is my first choice and I live the place

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I recently accepted my offer from Portsmouth for Sport & Exercise Science, never been to see the place (bit of a risk), however I've booked the open day next month (2/4/13). I'm 20 years old and from Liverpool....
I've accepted this and am now just waiting for the accommodation pack! I'm 18 and from Wolverhampton, so you will 100% know me once you here my accent :wink:
Cool nice too meet you all I'm Anni 24 used to live in Pompey about 18 months ago but in originally from North Yorkshire and will be moving back to Pompey from London

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I accepted my offer from Portsmouth for sport and exercise science to start in September, can honestly say its the best choice I ever made! It's just getting there :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else doing Sports Development?
Reply 10
Original post by Nickfoster1990
Anyone else doing Sports Development?

I'm doing sports development as well! you're the only other person i know of
Hey guys, I've accepted my unconditional for sport and exercise science at portsmouth.
Who's excited?! :smile:
Reply 12
I'm hopefully going to Portsmouth to study sports and exercise science! Just found out I got a room in QEQM Halls.. Anyone else?
Original post by paulkenney
I'm doing sports development as well! you're the only other person i know of

I know of 1 other person, are you friends with any Uni related Facebook groups? or add me under Nick Foster (from Swindon hopefully that will narrow the search down enough), i can add you to the chat.
Nick i have just added u on facebook from the conversation we been having :biggrin:
Reply 15
Hey I'm studying Sports Science in September at Portsmouth! Add me on Facebook (Simon Jessett) if you wanted to talk, maybe even meet up over the summer!
Reply 16
Original post by Liizoc
I'm hopefully going to Portsmouth to study sports and exercise science! Just found out I got a room in QEQM Halls.. Anyone else?

I am doing sport and exercise science and in QEQM halls! :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by lroryx
I am doing sport and exercise science and in QEQM halls! :smile:

Cool! What halls are you in?
Reply 18
Hey people! Was thinking of doing this course next year and was wondering what kind of grades/Ucas points did you have to get in?

Cheers and hope you'll enjoy your first weeks in uni!!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 19
let's get this thread up!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending