The Student Room Group

Tattoos and piercings

Hey
I'm mad about both of these things but not really allowed many piercings and well tattoos are out of the question since I'm not old enough.
But when I am I would like something that means a lot to me- don't know what yet
So are any of u interested or have any of these cool accessories ( tattoos / piercings ) :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Nuh.

But I think tongue piercing and snake bites are hot on other people.
Original post by Splenge007
Nuh.

But I think tongue piercing and snake bites are hot on other people.

Omgg I love them!! Wouldnt look good on me thou xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I have a lip piercing and two tattoos. I love them. :smile:
Original post by _Dandroid
I have a lip piercing and two tattoos. I love them. :smile:

:000000 so kwl
What do yur tattoos look like ?:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Rainbow Boombox
:000000 so kwl
What do yur tattoos look like ?:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

On my right arm I've got a sun with the eye of horus in the centre because I love mythology and the sun. Also they used to put it on boats for protection so I'm hoping it keeps me safe in my life. :smile:

On my left arm I've got one I designed myself, it's a combination of the symbols for libra and gemini, since I'm a libran and both my parents are gemini. It still needs a bit of work (5 years later lol) but I'm proud of it. :smile:
Reply 6
I love tattoos & piercings, but my dad doesn't approve of them, so I currently have 8 ear piercings (3 of which he knows about) and I'm waiting till I move out to get a tattoo :tongue: I wouldn't mind getting my nose pierced either :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Two tattoos (self done), a central labret piercing and both ears stretched to 16mm
I have had 9 piercings:

ears in 5 different places (although they have been pierced multiple times each must be at least 20/30 times)
nose at both sides (1 now closed, 1 empty but still open for wires)
lip (pierced twice in the same place)
hip (had to be remove due to catching and ripping)

I have 3/4 tattoos:

a '13' on my ankle in green and black (needs to have the rest built up around it)
the letter 'A' on my lowers stomach (also need to have the rest built up around it)
'Jake' in blue on my wrist
and a blue cross also on my wrist (they match but where done separately so sort of 2 tattoos making 1 final tattoo)

I just dont really have the money to finish them right now
Original post by _Dandroid
On my right arm I've got a sun with the eye of horus in the centre because I love mythology and the sun. Also they used to put it on boats for protection so I'm hoping it keeps me safe in my life. :smile:

On my left arm I've got one I designed myself, it's a combination of the symbols for libra and gemini, since I'm a libran and both my parents are gemini. It still needs a bit of work (5 years later lol) but I'm proud of it. :smile:

Sound really kl. I like meaningful ones :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emily115
I love tattoos & piercings, but my dad doesn't approve of them, so I currently have 8 ear piercings (3 of which he knows about) and I'm waiting till I move out to get a tattoo :tongue: I wouldn't mind getting my nose pierced either :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So klllll I love ear piercings

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cake Faced Kid.
Two tattoos (self done), a central labret piercing and both ears stretched to 16mm

Ear strechers :biggrin:
Brave to do your own ?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Tattoos on women are incredibly unattractive.
Original post by rattusratus
I have had 9 piercings:

ears in 5 different places (although they have been pierced multiple times each must be at least 20/30 times)
nose at both sides (1 now closed, 1 empty but still open for wires)
lip (pierced twice in the same place)
hip (had to be remove due to catching and ripping)

I have 3/4 tattoos:

a '13' on my ankle in green and black (needs to have the rest built up around it)
the letter 'A' on my lowers stomach (also need to have the rest built up around it)
'Jake' in blue on my wrist
and a blue cross also on my wrist (they match but where done separately so sort of 2 tattoos making 1 final tattoo)

I just dont really have the money to finish them right now

Woaaaah so many:tongue:
Is jake yur name or someone u love ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 2ndClass
Tattoos on women are incredibly unattractive.

Why post that in a thread appreciating tattoos? Obviously we like them.

OP I used to have my nose done but the thing heated up and it gone sunburnt so i took it out, I had my ears done in both holes but took my seconds out and I self pierced the top but took it out. I'm getting my tattoo soon!
Reply 15
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister

OP I used to have my nose done but the thing heated up and it gone sunburnt so i took it out, I had my ears done in both holes but took my seconds out and I self pierced the top but took it out. I'm getting my tattoo soon!

Nuff said tbh. If you couldn't look anymore ridiculous. :rolleyes:
Nuff said tbh. If you couldn't look anymore ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Because I used to have piercings? :curious:

If you don't like them don't get pierced or inked. It's not difficult
Original post by Rainbow Boombox
Woaaaah so many:tongue:
Is jake yur name or someone u love ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jake is my sons name :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Because I used to have piercings? :curious:

If you don't like them don't get pierced or inked. It's not difficult

Do you work in a circus by any chance?
Do you work in a circus by any chance?

Yes, because all people with piercings work in a circus. I don't even have them anymore except ears.

But no, I'm an amateur artist if that makes the stereotype even funnier for you :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest