The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by danny111
Are you better now though? And that's nice, so it was tough but worth the pain!

i guess so, i dont know :s-smilie: been hiding behidn technology all day cos i got a new phone that does what i tell it too when i ask :ninja:

i have no clue if it was worth it or not to be honest. its only phone CBT atm cos i need to work out transport but im bloody terrified still :frown:
Reply 4181
Oops. Although I'm not too bothered by the reaction. Just difficult to explain the background behind my depression. This is a girl I haven't talked to for a while.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't tell people about things like this :s-smilie:
Reply 4183
Original post by avhhs
Oops. Although I'm not too bothered by the reaction. Just difficult to explain the background behind my depression. This is a girl I haven't talked to for a while.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow. I feel for you dude. I didn't know people could be that naive about depression.
Everything is coming crashing down on me. I have no way out, I so badly want to run before tomorrow but where? Where do I go? I don't want tomorrow to come. Tomorrow can't come, just can't. :nah: Nowhere to go though, but I can't stay here. Things are a mess, everythings gone all wrong. It wasn't meant to be this way. They weren't meant to make the decision for me! Wasn't supposed to be like this. Where do I run to....
Reply 4185
I thought it'd be good to keep my brain active. That maybe I wouldnt get down if I was occupied doing something else. So I'm playing chess on an app. But its kinda backfired cause it turns out im truly terrible at it :/
Anyone want to teach me chess?
Life is rubbish at the moment :frown:
Reply 4187
First day in quite a while I really don't feel safe :cry2: I feel like something's snapped today and struggled to do anything cause I've been crying so much. Everything's too much :cry: I hope that this is just a blip cause generally things have been a bit better recently and I don't want to go back to where I was a few months ago. :bawling:
Reply 4188
Original post by 08batee
First day in quite a while I really don't feel safe :cry2: I feel like something's snapped today and struggled to do anything cause I've been crying so much. Everything's too much :cry: I hope that this is just a blip cause generally things have been a bit better recently and I don't want to go back to where I was a few months ago. :bawling:

I often bounce back after I have one of those days. Like I'll just have a day where everything is a mess and the tears are triggered by everything and anything. But then whether its just shear exhaustion or what I just end up kinda "meh, I dont care" kind of mood and I actually get stuff done.
I think sometimes you just hit a low point and bounce back.

Cuddles though x
Original post by 08batee

Hope your ok Hun, PM me if you need, or I can give you my Skype stuff.

I'm sure it is just a blip :smile:
:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4190
Original post by zonkfrog
I often bounce back after I have one of those days. Like I'll just have a day where everything is a mess and the tears are triggered by everything and anything. But then whether its just shear exhaustion or what I just end up kinda "meh, I dont care" kind of mood and I actually get stuff done.
I think sometimes you just hit a low point and bounce back.

Cuddles though x

Yeah, thanks, I hope so :yes: I've had a really rubbish week generally and I think things have really gotten the better of me. Bleh. Things are hard at the moment. Thanks for your support, I hope you're okay :yes: :jumphug:
Reply 4191
Original post by PonchoKid
Hope your ok Hun, PM me if you need, or I can give you my Skype stuff.

I'm sure it is just a blip :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks lovely :hugs: I may well do later :yes: Am feeling really ****ty :frown: I'm just trying to hold off doing impulsive things and trying to hope that things will be better tomorrow.
Hope you're doing okay hun :hugs:
Original post by 08batee
Thanks lovely :hugs: I may well do later :yes: Am feeling really ****ty :frown: I'm just trying to hold off doing impulsive things and trying to hope that things will be better tomorrow.
Hope you're doing okay hun :hugs:

I'll be free all night Hun, so if you need a cht just holla :smile:

Try distract yourself, perhaps colouring in or something else that you enjoy Hun :hugs:

I'm so o, chatting to my mum on Skype and missing her a stupid amount :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4193

Try distract yourself, perhaps colouring in or something else that you enjoy Hun :hugs:

I'm so o, chatting to my mum on Skype and missing her a stupid amount :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: You seem to be feeling better today? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4194

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks lovely :smile: I'll try and drop you a PM some time tonight, gonna go for a lie down for a bit I think as I have a headache and I'm quite exhausted. :sad:
Oh no! :console: Sorry to hear that hun. How long will it be until you see her next? It's definitely nice that you're close to your Mum though, I'm sure she misses you too :yes: :hugs:
Original post by Sultana

Sometimes I can't decide between cornflakes or weetabix so I just don't have anything it's that bad :emo:

It might be worth speaking to someone about going part time if that's what you wanted to do - my course doesn't normally have part time students, but they make exceptions if you have a valid reason. But if you don't want to be there at all, have you looked into withdrawing/changing courses? Studying is hard enough as it is, must be even worse if you aren't enjoying the course. :console:

Yeah, I am looking into it as a possibility :confused: Unfortunately the one or two courses I'd be really interested in don't consider people who have dropped out of other courses usually. (However I am now trying to check with the unis whether they would waive this if they left for a medical reason, not just because they couldn't be bothered or whatever.) Who knows though :eek:
Reply 4196
Original post by asdfgah
Yes! I posted about it when I got it but must have quoted you wrongly (not sure I started with a capital 'S'.. will try and find it cos I think it was very enthusiastic :tongue:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2348873&page=170&p=43348414&highlight=#post43348414 :smile:

Dunno why the quote didn't work but glad they arrived okay :smile: I was gonna make you a card (I wasnt joking about the choice, have let my brilliant box of cards and other such stationary get shamefully low on stock :emo:) but that would probably have taken me another million years (:tongue:) and I wanted to send.

It feels like we've not spoken in foreverrrr, how're things going? :hugs:
Original post by 08batee
Thanks lovely :smile: I'll try and drop you a PM some time tonight, gonna go for a lie down for a bit I think as I have a headache and I'm quite exhausted. :sad:
Oh no! :console: Sorry to hear that hun. How long will it be until you see her next? It's definitely nice that you're close to your Mum though, I'm sure she misses you too :yes: :hugs:

A nap might help Hun :smile: maybe have some paracetamol to help the headache as well

I'll see her in August when I go back home, which is gonna seem like forever but I have Rory <3
Dunno what I'd do without my mummy haha.
She won't, the house will be tidy and clutter free :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did some googling, turns out my haldol dosage is the highest recommended. :s-smilie: Makes me feel extremely nervous about taking it. But I haven't really got any choice in the matter. Not to mention I'm on the highest of quetiapine too. This makes me feel like such a freak and a failure. :frown:
Original post by htc one s
I can't ever be happy.

PS. Anyone ever had thoughts like people can hear your thoughts?

Yeah, I get those thoughts. I also find that other people can steal the thoughts I'm having. Like I'll be just thinking and suddenly everything's gone. So annoying and scary.

why can't you be happy?

Latest