The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3120
Original post by ChemEftw
Just got my UCAS confirmation! Woohoo!
I guess I'm no longer an offer-holder :wink:

Original post by camaieu
I really hope all goes well for you. :smile: Although the bar is set high with regards to grades, there is a bit of wiggle room. :smile:

Woohoo. :smile: What college/subject?

I recognise the name - ChemEng through Natsci perhaps?
Reply 3121
Original post by camaieu
I really hope all goes well for you. :smile: Although the bar is set high with regards to grades, there is a bit of wiggle room. :smile:

Woohoo. :smile: What college/subject?

Thank you :biggrin: Trinhall H813 :P

Original post by wibletg
I recognise the name - ChemEng through Natsci perhaps?

Indeed. I think my name kinda gave that away. :wink:
Look at all you lucky buggers with confirmed places, the rest of us have another soul destroying 5 weeks before we know!
Reply 3123

50:50 guess :tongue:

got a feeling you'll get some tit hall love coming your way in a sec :tongue:
5 weeks to go, though honestly I'm putting it out of my mind. Hopefully everything goes well, and I'll be joining you all there. Physical NatSci at Christ's, fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wibletg

Are there any introductory Chemical Engineering books that a good to read. (Maths content doesn't matter, the more the merrier)
Heyyyy anyone in Robinson? :smile:

Tit Hall love is definitely in need, we're a close knit lot :tongue:

I can't wait until (hopefully) we find out our rooms. I'm hoping for one looking over Latham Lawn!
Reply 3128
Original post by bananarama2
Are there any introductory Chemical Engineering books that a good to read. (Maths content doesn't matter, the more the merrier)

I've got these two lying at home, they're pretty good :smile:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chemical-Engineering-Introduction-Cambridge-Series/dp/1107669375/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373622881&sr=8-1&keywords=chemical+engineering

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Introduction-Chemical-Engineering-Tools-Tomorrow/dp/0470885726/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1373622889&sr=8-2&keywords=chemical+engineering

Just got my UCAS confirmation! Woohoo!
I guess I'm no longer an offer-holder :wink:

I got into ChemEng via NatSci as well, seems like we'll be colleagues x)
Had my third results day dream last night... With over a month to go this is getting ridiculous! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3130

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can recommend the first book there at the very least :P
Reply 3131
60 out of 60 distinctions - I'm no longer an offer holder! See you on campus!
Reply 3132

I would wait until next summer to read for chem eng as you won't be doing any of it until second year. It'll be more useful to read for the subjects you'll do in first year, ie chemistry, biology subjects. Although personally I'd suggest you just enjoy your holiday, it's not going to be of much benefit
Original post by AlfieL
60 out of 60 distinctions - I'm no longer an offer holder! See you on campus!

What course/college are you? :smile:
Reply 3134
So who's in on the whole **** this let's have fun? And how many have keine Konditione?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oboe1994
So who's in on the whole **** this let's have fun? And how many have keine Konditione?

Umm, of course? ;D Kicking back in Budapest at the moment.
Risking it and going for a day in Cambridge :cool:

I'm going to see if I can find all of the departments and see a few sights!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Caitlin_dj
Had my third results day dream last night... With over a month to go this is getting ridiculous! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Impressive... And how are these dreams going? I'm only on one so far, but it went so very badly...

Original post by LAstudent
Just found out - 5s on all of my AP exams (although luckily the offer wasn't that horrendously demanding) means I'm headed to Cambridge in the fall! :smile:

....excuse me while I have a one person dance party in my bedroom...

Congrats! :smile:
Reply 3138
Original post by Caitlin_dj

To be honest, I'm more worried that I haven't had any nightmares, I'm starting to think my subconscious mind doesn't care at all :frown:
Original post by Oromis263
Umm, of course? ;D Kicking back in Budapest at the moment.

:hi:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending