The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Student Court @ Wembley

Who's applying at student court in Wembley??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by VivekChudasama14
Who's applying at student court in Wembley??

Me but apparently there's trouble logging on or something have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by farihaaah
Me but apparently there's trouble logging on or something have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yep, my work's just fine and yh i've applied.
Reply 3
yep, my work's just fine and yh i've applied.

So do you like know where you're what flat you're in then I'm doing mine tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
So do you like know where you're what flat you're in then I'm doing mine tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

No nothing like that but they ask you your lifestyle (you neat or messy, what time you go to sleep, what time you get up, how you like to study, how your environment to be like etc, ask for emergency contact stuff like that.
Reply 5
No nothing like that but they ask you your lifestyle (you neat or messy, what time you go to sleep, what time you get up, how you like to study, how your environment to be like etc, ask for emergency contact stuff like that.

done it! im really excited now i wish i could find out what the exact room i will be getting is.
my friends that are going to other uni's know their exact room hahaha
done it! im really excited now i wish i could find out what the exact room i will be getting is.
my friends that are going to other uni's know their exact room hahaha

Hahahah yh i know hope we get early replies back. Hopefully I get a room next to my mates.
Reply 7
I'm trying to apply but keep getting error messages so far so will try again later. Anyone been to see them? I've seen pics so far but really want to know what they're actually like!
Original post by Tigrah99
I'm trying to apply but keep getting error messages so far so will try again later. Anyone been to see them? I've seen pics so far but really want to know what they're actually like!

Same, I've seen pictures but haven't been myself. I'm going with my mate to the open day in June to see the University.
Reply 9
I've been to the university around 4 times already, it seems great, just very curious as to what the halls are like and what kind of people I will be living with! Does anyone know if you can arrange to visit?
Original post by Tigrah99
I've been to the university around 4 times already, it seems great, just very curious as to what the halls are like and what kind of people I will be living with! Does anyone know if you can arrange to visit?

Try emailing? There's a dedicated accommodation email I think it's at the bottom of the housing portal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I applied yesterday!
Original post by iekkuuu
I applied yesterday!

What accommodation standard or studio? I've done standard! :smile:
Reply 13

Standard.

Too poor for a studio!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14

Standard. :smile:
See you both there :smile:
Reply 16
I applied the day it opened :smile: can't wait

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
I wanted to but chose against it because its really far from cavendish campus

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 18
Original post by Elisha123
I wanted to but chose against it because its really far from cavendish campus

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Yeah I will be in the regent campus so it will be quite far for me but its the only one I can apply for :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by hira12
Yeah I will be in the regent campus so it will be quite far for me but its the only one I can apply for :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think if you're a first year undergraduate then you can only apply apply for student court unless you're in the harrow campus :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending