Sounds good, hope it works out :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Anyone got a room in Liberty Quay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
Original post by SLMcAllister_x
Anyone in New Bridge Street?! xx

I reali want newbridge street but I'm in Camden court, did you put a request in specially?
Reply 84
Original post by cat.princess
I reali want newbridge street but I'm in Camden court, did you put a request in specially?

I've applied for Newbridge street, got to wait until results day for confirmation though...
Original post by Jenjen24
I've applied for Newbridge street, got to wait until results day for confirmation though...

I've only got my offer now because I was unconditional and going into second year anyway.

I just put in the little box on requirements that I want New Bridge in the biggest flat possible and I've got one with 6 people.

The lady said people each accommodation is for specific courses so I'm in New Bridge which is for Psychology and other sciences. My friend is in Liberty Quay which is for Art/Fashion/Design she said. Not sure what the others are for though.
Depends on what course you're on so I don't know why they ask your preference.
Reply 86
I've only got my offer now because I was unconditional and going into second year anyway.

I just put in the little box on requirements that I want New Bridge in the biggest flat possible and I've got one with 6 people.

The lady said people each accommodation is for specific courses so I'm in New Bridge which is for Psychology and other sciences. My friend is in Liberty Quay which is for Art/Fashion/Design she said. Not sure what the others are for though.

I got put in Camden court and I'm doing fashion, and other fashion students have been put in liberty quay and Winn studios so this isn't always the case, so I don't no how they arrange it. I did put down that I wanted to be in newbridge street and at last resort Camden court over the other accomodation. So I did get my 3rd choice techniqually but I still want newbridge street and don't no why I didn't get it. I thought it could be todo with contract lengths as its shorter than all the other accomodation and maybe fashion is a longer cause, I don't know. Any suggestions?
I got put in Camden court and I'm doing fashion, and other fashion students have been put in liberty quay and Winn studios so this isn't always the case, so I don't no how they arrange it. I did put down that I wanted to be in newbridge street and at last resort Camden court over the other accomodation. So I did get my 3rd choice techniqually but I still want newbridge street and don't no why I didn't get it. I thought it could be todo with contract lengths as its shorter than all the other accomodation and maybe fashion is a longer cause, I don't know. Any suggestions?

Maybe each course gets assigned to a couple of accommodations so people still get mixed up.
I thought all the en-suite accommodations started altogether around the 14th of September, I duno. Call up and request to change making up so excuse as to why you don't want to stay there.

I don't know about everyone else, but when I went to the open day New Bridge Street was the only ensuite they had open for viewing...and it's one of the newest buildings...I think everybody and their cat wanted New Bridge Street! That's probably why there's so many disappointed people! :frown:
(I wanted NBS too! - I'm in Manor Bank but happy! Lol)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
I'm starting to regret not going into halls but I'm sure I'll live :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
I got liberty quay 007.1 ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
Original post by Ruth7472

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in room 007.1 guessing that means room 7 first floor?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
Just checked online and you don't get room numbers till you get the keys :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
Original post by r.wales94
I got liberty quay 007.1 ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ive not heard any info about room numbers yet all ive done is pay my deposit

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got my room number when I was offered my accom! :smile: iv paid my deposit but haven't heard anything back yet x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
Original post by r.wales94
I'm in room 007.1 guessing that means room 7 first floor?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, you get your room number with your offer. So yours is; liberty quay, ground floor, flat 7, room 1. Hope this helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 96
Original post by Ruth7472

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in liberty quay! Flat 39 room 4

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 97

I emailed the accommodation to ask and the accommodation is not assigned depending on the courses. There is no assigned courses for each residence. She said accomadation is allocated on availability.

This is the reply I got

Hi,

There are no specific residences set aside for particular courses.

All rooms are allocated based on availability and if you have chosen en suite as your accommodation preference you will be allocated a room of this type in one of our en-suite residences where possible.

Regards

Helen Cooper

Accommodation Reception
Hi Everyone, I have an unconditional offer for Applied Sports Science with Coaching! :biggrin: I also have my room in Glenamara, flat 14 :biggrin: (just need to send it away!) Anyone else doing this course or in Glenamara as well? :smile:
Reply 99
Original post by ElizabethR94
Hi Everyone, I have an unconditional offer for Applied Sports Science with Coaching! :biggrin: I also have my room in Glenamara, flat 14 :biggrin: (just need to send it away!) Anyone else doing this course or in Glenamara as well? :smile:

I'm just doing sports coaching :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending