The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by poiuytrewq54321
Players are gonna have a dips in form in they're playing career doesn't mean they're not world class anymore. Hulk wouldn't be playing for Brazil if he wasn't.

Okay sorry I just assumed that you were making a point that they weren't world class. You could have made yourself a little clearer there though.

And about the 'assertions' point, other than your owner not taking the risk which other assertion did I make? And you've made plenty of assertions yourself.......why Falcao went to Monaco? cause of his agent!! Benteke at Chelsea unlikely!! And I think I'm aware that United haven't made key signings but many teams in the Premier League are failing to sign key players that they've wanted. So I don't why you're only on the United trend to talk about it.

And I'd like to know the reason why Chelsea haven't signed a striker yet cause since you already are on the United trend might as well get your point out.

Your assertion that hulk is world class despite him being terrible for the past year. Your assertion that chelsea can't get key strikers. Oh and him playing for brazil, ramires plays for brazil, does that make him world class? Nope. World class isn't a term for good strikers it's a term for the highest tier of strikers like cavani, falcao, ibra, Robin van persie who get you around 30 goals regularly a season hulk is simply not in that tier. I don't want to go in the falcao business but he's a slave to jorge mendes due to him being owned by a 3rd party so they have a large portion of his player rights. Oh and with the strikers and Chelsea we need to sell a striker in order to buy one as we have 3 strikers challenging for 1 place.
Do Arsenal and Chelsea fans not have their own threads to post in?

We won the Premier League lads, even with our threadbare midfield. I think you need to address your own clubs recruitment.

Who's watching Moyes first game? I'm hoping Fabio impresses. Januzaj too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6242
Original post by AtlasCanTakeIt

Posted from TSR Mobile

Januzaj looks really lively. Hope we see him in the first team this season.

But the rest of the team in general are quite sluggish (understandably).
Adnan looks like an actual decent player.
Original post by jam277
Your assertion that hulk is world class despite him being terrible for the past year. Your assertion that chelsea can't get key strikers. Oh and him playing for brazil, ramires plays for brazil, does that make him world class? Nope. World class isn't a term for good strikers it's a term for the highest tier of strikers like cavani, falcao, ibra, Robin van persie who get you around 30 goals regularly a season hulk is simply not in that tier. I don't want to go in the falcao business but he's a slave to jorge mendes due to him being owned by a 3rd party so they have a large portion of his player rights. Oh and with the strikers and Chelsea we need to sell a striker in order to buy one as we have 3 strikers challenging for 1 place.

You're talking like you're not making any assertions yourself! Someone who may not be world class to you may be for me so thats debatable. And world class isn't just about strikers and the amount of goals they score, a world class player can be a defender, midfielder and a striker!

And why are you on the United trend anyway?
Original post by Whitechapel
Adnan looks like an actual decent player.

Defiantly does! Hopefully he gets more games under Moyes
United haven't had a shot on target yet.

Moyes out!

Just kidding... we're not Chelsea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good save by Amos
Welbeck with the worst bit of skill I've ever seen :laugh:
Adnan Januzaj is our most lively player so far. For 18, he's so good. I hope we give this kid a chance.

As for the second half, I really want to see Lingard or/and Zaha.
Januzaj's been pretty good. Don't know what Welbeck and Giggs are doing. Nothing good so far.

Want to see Zaha get on.
(edited 10 years ago)
1-0 down :frown:

Get Zaha on.
Reply 6252
Zaha hit the post. Terrific shot. He looks like a really good player.
Original post by Akkuz
Zaha hit the post. Terrific shot. He looks like a really good player.

Fantastic effort.

Unfortunately, Welbeck is his usual self and hence we haven't scored.
Reply 6254
Original post by Manchester United
Fantastic effort.

Unfortunately, Welbeck is his usual self and hence we haven't scored.

Touché.

Dare I say, Zaha looks like a young Ronaldo? So powerful, great skills, very fast and two great feet. His decision making is a little off but thats perfectly normal at a young age. I hope Moyes gives him plenty of opportunities.
Our two best players have been Januzaj and Zaha.

Says a lot.
Singha All Star XI 1 - 0 Manchester United. FT

Januzaj was our best player, Zaha looked dangerous, but Welbeck failed on numerous occasions.
Original post by AtlasCanTakeIt
Do Arsenal and Chelsea fans not have their own threads to post in?

We won the Premier League lads, even with our threadbare midfield. I think you need to address your own clubs recruitment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I post in all the threads stop being a partizan moron
Who started in central midfield
Reply 6259
watched the game, midfield was poor but they did park the bus alot.... hopefully this will be the spark that sets off our transfer bomb

Latest