The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Grey College Firmers 2013!

Hey, just wondering if anyone else has firmed for Grey College at Durham? I firmed, and I went to the open day, just want to see if I can make a few connections before I (hopefully) get there!!!<br />
<br />
<br />
Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Not a new joiner next year, but currently studying at Grey at the moment. Great college, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Let us know if you have any questions
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
I've firmed Grey as well :smile: What subject will you be studying?
Reply 3
I'm going to do French and Spanish :smile: I just got my IB results, so I know that I got in :smile: so happy!!!
What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Hey,

Yeah just confirmed my Place in Grey I am doing Sociology, am i right in thinking we get our full room details around the start of August??

Mark
Reply 5
Hello all :biggrin:
I've just confirmed my place at Grey college, I'll be studying Foundation with Archaeology. Where's everyone travelling from? I'm coming from Sussex, bit of a trek! :smile:
Reply 6
Yeah I am coming from Edinburgh!! Bit of a trek myself! :smile:

You On Facebook??
Am I rite in thinking we get our room numbers etc... around start of August??

Mark
Reply 7
Oh that is a bit of a way to travel!
I am, I'll send you a message with my facebook link :smile:
I think we do, I looked on their website which says that rooms are randomly allocated before we arrive. I deferred my entry to Durham last year and I received paperwork from the college around August time so maybe we'll know then? :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by yarnstew
I'm going to do French and Spanish :smile: I just got my IB results, so I know that I got in :smile: so happy!!!
What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! :biggrin:
I'll be doing English
Reply 9
Hey everybody! I'm doing Physics at Grey! The slight issue I have with Grey is actually the whole catering side of things... I'm actually a really, really fussy eater so I can't see that ending well :redface:
Original post by wrexhamfc
Hey everybody! I'm doing Physics at Grey! The slight issue I have with Grey is actually the whole catering side of things... I'm actually a really, really fussy eater so I can't see that ending well :redface:

Well I've always been quite a fussy eater, and found that college catering meant that I discovered more things I could eat. :smile:
Reply 11
Didn't know all these Durham threads existed!
I'll be doing French and hopefully post-beginners' Spanish or beginners' Chinese :smile:
Apparently the food is really good!
Reply 12
Original post by yarnstew
Hey, just wondering if anyone else has firmed for Grey College at Durham? I firmed, and I went to the open day, just want to see if I can make a few connections before I (hopefully) get there!!!<br />
<br />
<br />
Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, have you guys got in?!
Reply 13
I'll be at Grey studying English NEXT MONTH AAAAAAAHHHH!! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest