The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PonchoKid
He shouldn't worry about me though :s-smilie: I guess I'm just so used to being treated badly by blokes I'm still not used to it. He's too good to me!!

Tried a positive dary but kept forgetting to do it :s-smilie: I'm starting CBT soon so that should help I think.

I'm due o run out with no prescription do can't gt anymore and not at home to go to my normal drs :s-smilie:
And my dr lowered my dose but it's making me so much worse :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd agree with Idle, you should go back and tell your doc it's making you feel worse.
It's great that you're getting some CBT soon, it's helped me a lot so hopefully it will do the same for you :smile:

He sounds like a lovely bf and like he cares about you very much. You're lucky to have eachother :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Idle
You need to go back and tell them this if you can :yy:

I'm not back home for just under a month, so I can't, and in that time I'll run out of meds anyway, I really don't know what to do :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4282
I'm not back home for just under a month, so I can't, and in that time I'll run out of meds anyway, I really don't know what to do :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

A walk in center is your best bet, you will need a pack of your meds with your name on it or a prescription as proof you are taking them.
Original post by Idle
A walk in center is your best bet, you will need a pack of your meds with your name on it or a prescription as proof you are taking them.

I have the boxes, but my drs back home havnt given me a prescription for some reason. It took alot of effort to just get them let alone getting a prescription for them!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4284
I have the boxes, but my drs back home havnt given me a prescription for some reason. It took alot of effort to just get them let alone getting a prescription for them!

Posted from TSR Mobile

A box will be fine as proof :smile:
:cry2: I don't even know what to type or what to do.... I have no one to talk to.. To get advice as to what the hell to do :cry2: just on my own and I don't know what to do! :sad: I'm at a loss for words.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -FireFlies-
:cry2: I don't even know what to type or what to do.... I have no one to talk to.. To get advice as to what the hell to do :cry2: just on my own and I don't know what to do! :sad: I'm at a loss for words.....

:jumphug:
Here to listen, if you need someone. I don't know about how good my advice will be though - just to warn you :colondollar:
Hope you're ok
Original post by Anonymous
:jumphug:
Here to listen, if you need someone. I don't know about how good my advice will be though - just to warn you :colondollar:
Hope you're ok

I'm actually going now :frown: Sorry
Hope you're ok ^^ Go find someone to talk to :smile: :hugs:
Reply 4288
Ugh. I can't. I just can't
Original post by 08batee
Ugh. I can't. I just can't

You can hun, you absolutely can, me and many others believe in you :hugs: You know where I am if you need anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feeling really ****ty tonight :frown:
I'm such a bad girlfriend :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feeling really ****ty tonight :frown:
I'm such a bad girlfriend :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: your not a bad girlfriend at all :nah:...... Hope your alright..

Posted from TSR Mobile
:hugs: your not a bad girlfriend at all :nah:...... Hope your alright..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really am :frown: and I know I am.

Meh struggling to sleep.

Hope your ok :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really am :frown: and I know I am.

Meh struggling to sleep.

Hope your ok :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Uhuh, you ain't.. far from it! Hope you get to sleep soon :hugs: cuddle up wi' your BF :smile:

No but oh well.

-------------

Yes I know I've got like quite a few people's quotes to reply back to... I will if I get the chance to... one day... who knows....
Reply 4294
Have been tearing up over the most ridiculous things recently and only just linked it to my depression (clearly the heat has fried my brain). The first non urgent appointment I can get with the gp I want to see isn't for another month which is too far away so I'm going to try getting my parents to call on the days she's in and see if that works. I don't think I've felt this bad generally on a day to day basis since before i was diagnosed apart from a few days in april which resulted in the whole leaving uni thing. Supposed to woek tomorrow morning then tidy my room, seems unlikely at this point.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Uhuh, you ain't.. far from it! Hope you get to sleep soon :hugs: cuddle up wi' your BF :smile:

No but oh well.

-------------

Yes I know I've got like quite a few people's quotes to reply back to... I will if I get the chance to... one day... who knows....

I am, i keep waking him up :frown:
Weve moved to the living room as his rooms literally like an oven, so hopefully ill get some sleep soon

Everything will work out hun, it might be ****ing scary but noone wants to see you hurting or ill :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Going to melt at this rate! Room is boiling but i'm too scared to ever open the window at night. :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4297
Family stuff is a bit ****ed. I've posted about this before and had no replies so I'll put out an overt plea: does anyone have experience of coping with someone with a drug addiction that makes them behave v erratically and at times scarily? Am just **** scared a lot of the time and I don't know how not to be when he is totally not in control of himself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kindred
Going to melt at this rate! Room is boiling but i'm too scared to ever open the window at night. :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you on the ground floor by any chance? I have been in the past and i know that i was never comfortable having it open :hugs:

Perhaps have your bedroom door open and get a fan if you don't already? Personally i would have melted without mine :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by asdfgah
Family stuff is a bit ****ed. I've posted about this before and had no replies so I'll put out an overt plea: does anyone have experience of coping with someone with a drug addiction that makes them behave v erratically and at times scarily? Am just **** scared a lot of the time and I don't know how not to be when he is totally not in control of himself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't have experience of that but just wanted to give you some hugs:

:hugs: :jumphug: :lovehug:

:console: