The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
Did anyone do WJEC English literature here? If so, how did you find the exams? Those are the exams I found to be the worst!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 661
Original post by Ani97
Did anyone do WJEC English literature here? If so, how did you find the exams? Those are the exams I found to be the worst!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It actually wasn't too bad - I was surprised I answered an empathy question though, but the other essay question was just too dreadful!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ani97

Posted from TSR Mobile

I liked it!

Unit 2, About a Boy and An Inspector Calls!
Original post by lolface32
Are you worried about them?
:rolleyes:

no not really but, would like to know anyway :cool:

anyway, I've got around 145 (take or give a few) which should be enough for an A
Yeah, it came to the point where I started talking to myself to remember the analytically side of things.

Hahahahah yeh I has to remember so may pros and cons and I didn't use any of them in the exam as there wasn't anything about genetic engineering in the biology one,which was very annoying !!! But luckily I had revised the pros and cons of ethanol and biofuel so I think I may have got 4/4 for that one if I'm lucky !
Reply 665
I'm so scared someone help :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 666
Original post by ammmmm
I'm so scared someone help :frown:

The best thing to do is forget about it for now; what has been done can't be reversed, so there isn't much point stressing yourself. Especially if you find out you've done alright in the end :redface:
Reply 667
I sat my maths GCSE with the exam board CCEA during January, and I repeated the exam in June along with completing T6 to ensure I gain as many uniform marks as possible. I was wondering though since technically it is a repeat would the grade boundaries possibly be higher or even lower? I do recall however that the January grade boundaries were extremely high, definitely higher than last year! Any thoughts?
Reply 668
Original post by Captain Anonymous
no not really but, would like to know anyway :cool:

anyway, I've got around 145 (take or give a few) which should be enough for an A

What do you predict the A/A* boundary to be? You always are good at this :biggrin:
Original post by iamlynchy
I sat my maths GCSE with the exam board CCEA during January, and I repeated the exam in June along with completing T6 to ensure I gain as many uniform marks as possible. I was wondering though since technically it is a repeat would the grade boundaries possibly be higher or even lower? I do recall however that the January grade boundaries were extremely high, definitely higher than last year! Any thoughts?

The exam wasn't a resit for everyone - many were doing it for the first time too. So no one can say if the grade boundaries would be higher or lower. :smile:
Reply 670
Who thinks they could get their predicted grades?
Reply 671
Who did ocr science 21st century and actually found doing the coursework okay?
Reply 672
anybody sit AQA Statistics?
What do you predict the A/A* boundary to be? You always are good at this :biggrin:

163 A*
122 A

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 674
Original post by Sandra1

Being all A and above it's a big fat NO for me! :frown: :tongue:
Reply 675
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I liked it!

Unit 2, About a Boy and An Inspector Calls!

I don't think I've ever heard anyone say they liked an exam before! Did you do unit 1 earlier ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ani97
I don't think I've ever heard anyone say they liked an exam before! Did you do unit 1 earlier ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:mmm:

Yeah, I did! I didn't revise so was very happy with my results. One mark off an A*
Original post by Sandra1

Interesting question. I think it depends more on if you were actually happy with your predicted grades. As for me well I would be content with getting my predicted grades, but really I am hoping to achieve higher (which ain't straight A*'s considering I'm not the brightest of cookies LOOL)
Reply 678
Original post by Captain Anonymous

A* boundary seems realistic but the A boundary is a *tad* bit low?
Results day is my 16th birthday, so that is fun .... (not). I am not sure what to do about opening results, my friend has asked if we can open each others, but I am not sure, what if i do badly, what if she does! Plus school or home, I really can't decide.

Latest